Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals at Bears Predictions
Bengals 30-20
Reply/Quote
McMoney to get us out of this trap game with a win.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2021, 10:26 AM)Au165 Wrote:

a week in the NFL anything can change...
Reply/Quote
Bengals win 30 - 17
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2021, 02:49 PM)kevin Wrote: Bears got clocked at The Rams.  So far in 2021 they show they have the RB Montgomery, and that is it.  

The Bears Offense is bad so far, and Fields is another Ohio State QB off to a bad start.  That leaves Andy Dalton. They may have to go to Andy sooner than later. The WR's, TE's, Defense were AWFUL vs The Rams

This is a game Bengals could Win.  I know it's in Chicago.  Still, I think the Vikings are better than the Bears right now at QB, WR and they have a tough RB.  

I don't think much of Fields at this point as a rookie, and as an Ohio State Fan, I've seen Ohio State QBs fail in the NFL in a whole different type offense.  I would be more afraid of Andy Dalton starting against his old team Bengals. I thought Haskins at Ohio State looked more NFL than Fields, and Haskins doesn't even start.  Bengals got the best Buckeye who then switched to LSU, Joe Burrow.

Unless Bears have a complete turnaround from Week One, I can see Bengals WINNING.  Maybe not as much as Rams, but I could see Bengals going to Chicago and getting the WIN.  Bears are starting season with weakness at QB, WR, TE, Defense.   Don't let Montgomery run wild on them and shut down the struggling Ohio State rookie QB.

I won't pick a score. A score by any amount is OK by me.  Get the 2-0 start because the schedule gets a lot tougher as season rolls on.

In the Battle of Buckeye QBs, I'll take Burrow over Fields.  In a Battle of Bengals QB's, I'll take Burrow over Dalton at this point in time.

Tiger .....GO BENGALS

Ah, Fields isn't the Bears' starter yet, although if you ask a Bears fan, Fields should be starting over Dalton. I just don't see how he's had a bad start. He certainly had a better preseason than Chase did for us and look how Chase has started.

Reply/Quote
Going with 27-17 Bengals. Defense brings it & Joe carves up their backfield.
Reply/Quote
If Peters can't play or is 80%, the Bears have serious issues at LT. Goldman also may not play I think our DL has a shot to dominate. On offense, 3 WR's are listed as questionable for the Bears.

https://bearswire.usatoday.com/lists/bears-week-2-injury-report-thursday-eddie-goldman-jason-peters/

The Bears defense had a bad week 1, but they can still create issues for teams like us with an OL that is not great. My only fear is our OL does not hold up and it leads to big turnovers.

But, if we can win the turnover battle, I think we have a great chance to win this game.

I am predicting 24-20 Bengals in an upset.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
24-21 Bengals
Reply/Quote
Totally winnable game and Chance to go 2-0

But …..“Good” Andy shows up and gets a little revenge on never being appreciated in Cincy.

34-27 Da Bears
Reply/Quote
It will take 26 points to win this game against Chicago.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Close game and decided by a field goal at the end of the game. Bengals 24 Bears 23
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I have a feeling we lose this game as the Bears defense has a lot to prove coming off that loss to the Rams. They’re playing at home, and should feed off the crowd. Montgomery is a beast.

If we come out with a conservative game plan to protect Burrow, I think we lose the game. A lot of our success depends on how the offensive line plays against a tough front. We can’t give up 5 sacks again and expect to win. A lot of our weaknesses were exposed last game, and this has the makings of a game where a tough opponent takes advantage of those weaknesses.

That said, I’d love to see the team turn a corner and win a game like this that they typically lose. We’ll see what happens.
Reply/Quote
Bengals D-line should t-off today against that Bears O-line. Bengals offense just needs to contain Mack, as he could come out at home amped up.

Bengals win 27-13
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Rapport is reporting Fields to see increased workload this week. Hopefully they had a solid game plan already in place for those sub packages as we are going to see them more.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 11:00 AM)Au165 Wrote: Rapport is reporting Fields to see increased workload this week. Hopefully they had a solid game plan already in place for those sub packages as we are going to see them more.

How many snaps did he have last week?
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 11:05 AM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: How many snaps did he have last week?

4 I think. 
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 11:05 AM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: How many snaps did he have last week?

5 total. I could see 10-15 today as they ease him in more and more.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 11:00 AM)Au165 Wrote: Rapport is reporting Fields to see increased workload this week. Hopefully they had a solid game plan already in place for those sub packages as we are going to see them more.

If there is a Divison in the NFL that can handle an option QB on the fly its the AFC North lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Bears home opener, coming off a bad loss and not only an Andy Dalton revenge game but an Andy Dalton “I’m still the starter here” performance leads to a Bears 27-21 win.
Reply/Quote
23-17 Tiger
Reply/Quote