Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Bengals at Ravens.
(09-27-2015, 05:47 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Me too.   Go Ravens on Thursday.   If Ben is out then they should be in position

I'm guessing they'll tape his knee up and he'll hobble around for a bit. It is a prime-time game, you know. He lives for that stuff.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 05:48 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Once again, you're wrong. But I don't expect you to come back here and eat Crow.  :snark:

Eat crow for what? Mariotta shredded the Colts D.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Colts won on flukes plays. Yawn.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 05:48 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Once again, you're wrong. But I don't expect you to come back here and eat Crow.  :snark:

You should be worried about your team, homie.  Mediocre, at best.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Colts are terrible. Below average talent has caught up with them.
Reply/Quote
Ravens deserved to lose much worse than they did. Very bad team, will be picking high in the draft next year.
Reply/Quote
If it makes you feel any better, Pat the length of your cheerleader's skirts is pretty damn nice.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 07:21 PM)michaelsean Wrote: If it makes you feel any better, Pat the length of your cheerleader's skirts is pretty damn nice.

They keep losing and they will have to get shorter to keep people showing up.
Reply/Quote
Was hard to beat the refs AND the Ravens, but I expected that. Good win Bengals! If Ben is out a hard minute we can capitalize! 3-0 feels good, but we all know 1 p.m. Andy is great. (Also love to AJ for fantasy purposes!)
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 05:36 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Man...good game. Thought it was going to be over in the 1st quarter. Bengals are playing well this season.
This Ravens team is bad. Just can't point the finger to any one or two specific things.

Should have been 21-0 going into the half. Have to give them credit for staying in it, even if it ended the same way as the last 3 games lol
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 08:36 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Should have been 21-0 going into the half. Have to give them credit for staying in it, even if it ended the same way as the last 3 games lol

Should have been 17-0 going into the half.  When you are playing a tough AFCN team on their own turf you take the field goal for 3 points to go up by 3 scores especially knowing you get the ball in the second half. Then again I am not an NFL coach for some reason. Wink
Reply/Quote
Just rewatched the game and my only take away was the confirmation that Harbawl is quite possibly the biggest baby ever. Everytime the camera panned on him he was sulking or crying about something. What a miserable human..
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 08:48 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: Should have been 17-0 going into the half.  When you are playing a tough AFCN team on their own turf you take the field goal for 3 points to go up by 3 scores especially knowing you get the ball in the second half. Then again I am not an NFL coach for some reason. Wink

When you have a chance to stick the dagger in the heart sometimes you gotta take it.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 01:38 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: When you have a chance to stick the dagger in the heart sometimes you gotta take it.

Is that a Ray Lewis quote?
Reply/Quote

It took a massive come back to barely beat the Titans.

The Colts are boned.

Lucky for then they can win 6 of their pathetic divisional games and still get a home playoff game. Must be nice to have zero competition in your division.

Nancy ass Neckbeard throwing picks more than Jay Cutler. How's it feel to know you have literally the worst statistical QB in the league?
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 01:54 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: It took a massive come back to barely beat the Titans.

The Colts are boned.

Lucky for then they can win 6 of their pathetic divisional games and still get a home playoff game. Must be nice to have zero competition in your division.

Nancy ass Neckbeard throwing picks more than Jay Cutler. How's it feel to know you have literally the worst statistical QB in the league?

but everyone says luck is elite haha
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 08:48 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: Should have been 17-0 going into the half.  When you are playing a tough AFCN team on their own turf you take the field goal for 3 points to go up by 3 scores especially knowing you get the ball in the second half.  Then again I am not an NFL coach for some reason.  Wink

I think Marvin Lewis had the right call. You can't expect some fluke circumstance to occur like that. Yea it's the rule, but it was a TD IMO. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Was a good game. The refs were so flag happy it was insane. I will never understand how Lewis was matched up one on one with aj there.

As long as the Ravens win Thursday, they have time to right the ship, before it sinks.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 02:52 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: Was a good game. The refs were so flag happy it was insane. I will never understand how Lewis was matched up one on one with aj there.

As long as the Ravens win Thursday, they have time to right the ship, before it sinks.

i think most of bengals nation is rooting for the ravens on thrusday.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 01:54 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: It took a massive come back to barely beat the Titans.

The Colts are boned.

Well whaddaya know? You replied! I didn't think you had it in ya!

Strange, though. Even though you were WRONG, you still can't admit it. Must be a Bengal Fan trait.

Clearly you didn't watch the game or you would have noticed the Colts Offensive explosion in the 4th quarter. That was what I was waiting for and what I had expected since the season started. Now, if they can just do that in every game from now on, the rest of the NFL had better watch out.

As for statistics... how does it feel to have one of the better regular season statistical QB's, only to have him LOSE every playoff game he's ever played?  :snark:
Reply/Quote