Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals fans...
(01-10-2016, 08:26 PM)6andcounting Wrote: JN thinks it's a media conspiracy that tricked fans of the 30 other teams that the Bengals are dirty when they should actually believe the Steelers are dirty.

In college, Burfict was suspended/benched by his own coach for refusing to stop making dirty hits and getting penalized. He had tons of problems at the combined and blamed his college coaches for all of them. No team drafted him and only the bengals had any interest in him as a UFDA. After drawing multiple fines this year alone, he again lives up to his dirty, dumbass reputation by giving the Steelers the win on national television. But it's all a media and league conspiracy on why everyone is saying he's dirty and should be suspended.

Pacman Jones refused to stop getting arrested. he was suspended by the league indefinitely. After getting an undeserved millionth chance, the NFL lets him back in and the bengals scoop him up - reputation and all. In brilliant Pacman Jones fashion, he takes a stupid penalty to give the Steelers a chip shot field on national television. It's all the Steelers and refs fault, but everyone is wrongly placing the blame on Jones for his own actions because of a league and media conspiracy. Rolleyes

No seriously, there's a thread in JN saying exactly this. I've been following it all day. LOL

......but the Shazier hit (not even flagged) , and a coach in an opposing team's huddle (again not even flagged) , and a coach pulling hair and shoving on the sidelines (at least was flagged) are somehow nowhere to be found on the highlight reels. Now why would that be?  Hmmmmmmm.......Confused

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 01:04 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: But that's okay and acceptable behavior....just ask every steeler fan (except for the one in WV with a level head) and they'll lay down to defend anything from that to Shazier's leading with the crown of the helmet. 

That was a legal hit. There is no excuse, you have had plenty of time to do the research before making yourself look like an ass again murdock.

The bungle that Shazier hit was not a defenseless reciever, but a ball carrier. Running backs are constantly met with the crown of a defenders helmet, especially at or near the line of scrimmage. 

Ever hear a whistle when that happens?
Ok then.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 01:11 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Absolutely it was, Porter got into the head of the two morons on your team and they swallowed the hook whole.

.....but where was the flag on Porter?  Why was a defensive coach even on the field in that siuation?  How did he wind up around the huddle? Should've been offsetting.  Officials blew that.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 01:17 AM)Vlad Wrote: That was a legal hit. There is no excuse, you have had plenty of time to do the research before making yourself look like an ass again murdock.

The bungle that Shazier hit was not a defenseless reciever, but a ball carrier. Running backs are constantly met with the crown of a defenders helmet, especially at or near the line of scrimmage. 

Ever hear a whistle when that happens?
Ok then.

No.....it wasn't a legal hit.  He led with the crown....and will likely be fined for it.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 01:08 AM)Wyche Wrote: .....yeah, in Baltimore he might've gotten a plaque somewhere....they reserve bronze statues for much bigger fish....murderers Mellow

Sssssssssshhhhhhh...... according to Pat, him being acquitted means that he's innocent, even anyone with a fourth of a brain knows that the prosecution just handled the case like idiots and offered a plea before enough evidence had been collected.

But then, much later, Pat said that Ray most likely was involved somehow, but he still didn't murder anyone, which almost makes sense.

ThumbsUp

Rock On
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 01:27 AM)Wyche Wrote: .....but where was the flag on Porter?  Why was a defensive coach even on the field in that siuation?  How did he wind up around the huddle? Should've been offsetting.  Officials blew that.

Flag for what?  Being on the field?  Coaches come on the field when players are injured all the time.  After the Burfict sack on Ben about half the Bengals bench ran on the field, why aren't you clamoring for a flag in that instance?  If you mean flagged for what he said then I'd like to know how you found out what he said because in the clip that shows what led to the Jones penalty Porter is clearly not saying anything.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 07:50 PM)mroudfly Wrote: Yeah it totally sucks living in Cincinnati, which is why 3 of my best friends (who are from Pittsburgh) moved here for the better jobs and lifestyle. They don't miss Pittsburgh (other than that sandwich place) - their words, not mine...Nice try though!

Exactly!

More fortune 500 companies per capital than any other city, only major city in the midwest with a rising population, fantastic urban development projects, a top 10 zoo in the world, a top 10 amusement park, terrific museums and parks, largest intact historic district in the us outside of boston. Theres more I can list/
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 01:32 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Flag for what?  Being on the field?  Coaches come on the field when players are injured all the time.  After the Burfict sack on Ben about half the Bengals bench ran on the field, why aren't you clamoring for a flag in that instance?  If you mean flagged for what he said then I'd like to know how you found out what he said because in the clip that shows what led to the Jones penalty Porter is clearly not saying anything.

Yeah....it's usually a player's position coach or the HC.....not a coach from the opposite side of the ball.  I'm sure he was offering to share his goulash recipe.....spare me.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2016/01/10/heres-the-rule-officials-ignored-with-joey-porter-to-give-steelers-win-over-bengals/

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 01:28 AM)Wyche Wrote: No.....it wasn't a legal hit.  He led with the crown....and will likely be fined for it.

Nah.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 01:37 AM)Vlad Wrote: Nah.

Yah.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl-news/4690749-bengals-steelers-bernard-hit-video-burfict-brown-head-injuries

Google.....you can use it too.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 01:32 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Flag for what?  Being on the field?  Coaches come on the field when players are injured all the time.  After the Burfict sack on Ben about half the Bengals bench ran on the field, why aren't you clamoring for a flag in that instance?  If you mean flagged for what he said then I'd like to know how you found out what he said because in the clip that shows what led to the Jones penalty Porter is clearly not saying anything.

lol!

YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!!

The play where Ben was injured, they didn't show ANY Bengals coaches on the field and barely showed much of anything because Ben wasn't down for too long and they went to commercial right after the play, and then he was already off the field when they came back from commercial!  I was there and there were none on the field during the commercial, either!

Typical Steelers' fan throwing out bullshit!

Too bad there's not that negative rep that you loved to give out because you'd be negative repping yourself for that stupid comment!
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 01:44 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol!

YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!!

The play where Ben was injured, they didn't show ANY Bengals coaches on the field and barely showed much of anything because Ben wasn't down for too long and they went to commercial right after the play, and then he was already off the field when they came back from commercial!  I was there and there were none on the field during the commercial, either!

Too bad there's not that negative rep that you loved to give out because you'd be negative repping yourself for that stupid comment!

I didn't see it either.....regardless , Porter was in violation of the rules clear as glass.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 01:40 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yah.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl-news/4690749-bengals-steelers-bernard-hit-video-burfict-brown-head-injuries

Google.....you can use it too.

Nah.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25444243/this-is-why-ryan-shazier-wasnt-flagged-for-head-shot-to-gio-bernard
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 01:47 AM)Vlad Wrote: Nah.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25444243/this-is-why-ryan-shazier-wasnt-flagged-for-head-shot-to-gio-bernard

Yah.

To recap: once Bernard take two steps, he's no longer considered defenseless, and high hits are perfectly legal ... or was it?
UPDATE: As several people have pointed out, while Bernard does, in fact, become a runner after two steps, Shazier used his helmet "to butt, spear or ram an opponent violently or unnecessarily," which is aviolation of Rule 12, Section 2, Article 6(i). 
And then there's this rule, which could have also applied:

Quote:Rule 12, Section 2, Article 8. Initiating Contact With the Crown of the Helmet. It is a foul if a runner or tackler initiates forcible contact by delivering a blow with the top/crown of his helmet against an opponent when both players are clearly outside the tackle box (an area extending from tackle to tackle and from three yards beyond the line of scrimmage to the offensive team’s end line). Incidental contact by the helmet of a runner or tackler against an opponent shall not be a foul.

....from your own article...doofus.  Reading......you can do it too. Mellow

Reply/Quote
As I stated earlier.....under no circumstances can you lead with the crown. The NFL rulebook.....you can read it too. ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 01:47 AM)Vlad Wrote: Nah.

(01-11-2016, 01:53 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yah.

To recap: once Bernard take two steps, he's no longer considered defenseless, and high hits are perfectly legal ... or was it?
UPDATE: As several people have pointed out, while Bernard does, in fact, become a runner after two steps, Shazier used his helmet "to butt, spear or ram an opponent violently or unnecessarily," which is aviolation of Rule 12, Section 2, Article 6(i). 

lol.

Derp

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 01:55 AM)Wyche Wrote: As I stated earlier.....under no circumstances can you lead with the crown.  The NFL rulebook.....you can read it too. ThumbsUp

But But But...that means they'd have to own up that they have dirty nasty players too. I expect Israel and Palestine to make peace before a steeler fan is objective.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 01:59 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: But But But...that means they'd have to own up that they have dirty nasty players too. I expect Israel and Palestine to make peace before a steeler fan is objective.

And while we're on the subject, since there has been so much gnashing of teeth--and while i'm still pissed that he put himself in this position--regardless, Burfict bent at the waist, lowered his shoulder and tucked his arm in before the hit. The only reason he made contact with Brown's helmet was because Brown bent over as well. Brown wasn't in concussion protocol today so it's obvious he was faking the "injury". One penalty, after a clean game and all of the sudden, he should be banned. :GMDinoeyeroll:

I'm not even going to bother pointing out that in both Burfict and Williams cases, each defender bent at the waist to lower the target area and turned their head away, leading with their shoulders. Solid, fundamental technique that the league wants players to employ.

Gnash away, gnash away, gnash away all. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 01:44 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol!

YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!!

My bad then, I'm thinking of a different play.  How about Burfict running on the field after the Shazier hit, why aren't you crying like a ***** for a flag on that play?  Regardless, coachescome onto the field when a player is hurt all the time, Porter being out there was hardly unique or special.  If it dries your tears to imagine the horrible offense Porter commited then feel free, I kind of feel bad for you at this point anyways.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 01:17 AM)Vlad Wrote: time to do the research before making yourself look like an ass again
(01-11-2016, 01:53 AM)Wyche Wrote: To recap: once Bernard take two steps, he's no longer considered defenseless, and high hits are perfectly legal ... or was it?

I suggest you take your own advice Vlad. Stop posting, learn, and come back in a few years when you have any concept of reality.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote