Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals fans...
(01-11-2016, 08:54 AM)GMDino Wrote: https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/40b9dd/steelers_assistant_coach_joey_porter_will_be/cyswvn1

[url=https://vine.co/v/ihl0Yaj0DUu][/url]
There is a lot of video and images to look at with those links so I suppose it would be easier to just bitchtalk about how if one Steelers coach had no be on the field the Bengals would have won, rather than if the Bengals players on the field could have been professional for another 60 seconds. Rock On

So the trainer is to blame....even better. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 03:16 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: That it did. They call it correctly, and there is less emotion, no turnover and who knows what happens from there. What's sad is the league steps in AFTER the fact, and says hey we're going to fine Porter and I'm sure they'll fine Shazier as well, great that does a lot to step in after the game is over and clean up mistakes. They need to just let the replay be used to call penalties for calls of this nature. The NCAA will review targeting penalties like Shazier's and then eject the player. Perhaps the NFL needs to learn from the college game if they are at all serious about "player safety". If they aren't then screw it, remove the rules and let these guys go at it till someone actually dies on the field from a hit like Shazier's or Burfict's.

Absolutely.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 08:34 AM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

[Image: 12541088_738031619631810_5346113480838382789_n.jpg]

Mellow
A few coaches are a few feet onto the field, AWAY FROM THE ACTION!  And the rest look like trainers, who are ALLOWED ON THE FIELD!

Porter was OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF BENGALS PLAYERS NEAR THE HASHMARK!

[Image: pac1.gif]

You Steelers and Ravens fans post nothing but BULLSHIT!

(01-11-2016, 08:45 AM)6andcounting Wrote: The media only wants to talk about Porter being on the field. It's a conspiracy!! Ninja
A few coaches are a few feet onto the field, AWAY FROM THE ACTION!  And the rest look like trainers, who are ALLOWED ON THE FIELD!

(01-11-2016, 09:03 AM)GMDino Wrote: Here's the clip that shows where Porter was (Hint: Not in the middle of the D huddle) and the incidents leading up to Jones being Jones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL-AE1ZRp0k&feature=youtu.be&t=599

Rock On
Wasn't in the middle of the actual "huddle," but it was in the middle of a huddle of Bengals players!

ONCE AGAIN, STEELERS FANS THROWING OUT BULLSHIT!
(01-11-2016, 11:27 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Things Brad doesn't have:

-A Clue
-A Life
-Friends
-A Sense of Humor
-A Rudimentary Understanding of the Justice System

and now...

-A comeback

Steelers and Ravens fans make it so easy to have comebacks because they throw out complete bullshit!

Maybe your high school students, whose minds aren't fully developed yet, buy all the garbage you throw out, but the rest of us are a lot smarter!
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 08:34 AM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

[Image: 12541088_738031619631810_5346113480838382789_n.jpg]

Mellow

That's "training staff" Mellow

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 11:50 AM)Wyche Wrote: and the FG becomes a 50 yarder.  At that point, I am satisfied with the results, whatever they may be, because we cost ourselves the series before.  The only thing more bungaled than our own possession in the red zone, was the way the officials handled that scenario.  Well, that and listening to Mike Carey's pathetic attempts at rationalizing the no call on 50 vs 25.  What's even more comical, is that 36 got a penalty against 10 for a very similar bang bang play and didn't even use his helmet!  

The ball would have been on the 47 with 1-10 and 18 seconds to gain roughly 10 yard to put Boswell well within his range.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 11:58 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: A few coaches are a few feet onto the field, AWAY FROM THE ACTION!  And the rest look like trainers, who are ALLOWED ON THE FIELD!

Wasn't in the middle of the actual "huddle," but it was in the middle of a huddle of Bengals players!

Steelers and Ravens fans make it so easy to have comebacks because they throw out complete bullshit!

Maybe your high school students, whose minds aren't fully developed yet, buy all the garbage you throw out, but the rest of us are a lot smarter!

Caps lock and profanity aren't really helping you make any points.  It is entertaining though.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 12:01 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Caps lock and profanity aren't really helping you make any points.  It is entertaining though.

another meltdown?
[Image: HARBAUGH-FREAKOUT_medium.gif]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 11:58 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: A few coaches are a few feet onto the field, AWAY FROM THE ACTION!  And the rest look like trainers, who are ALLOWED ON THE FIELD!

He wasn't near the huddle of players until Gilberry chest bumped him...from behind.

Face it...the Bengals players couldn't handle the pressure and had a meltdown.

Just like you seem to be doing.   Sad
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 12:01 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Caps lock and profanity aren't really helping you make any points.  It is entertaining though.
I use them to emphasize important points because clueless Ravens and Steelers fans just ignore them, like yourself, Pat, and GMDino continue to do.
(01-11-2016, 12:05 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: another meltdown?
[Image: HARBAUGH-FREAKOUT_medium.gif]
lol.

So pathetic.
(01-11-2016, 12:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: He wasn't near the huddle of players until Gilberry chest bumped him...from behind.

Face it...the Bengals players couldn't handle the pressure and had a meltdown.

Just like you seem to be doing.   Sad

[Image: porter.0.gif]

Please step back from the computer and stop posting stupid things like we're all too ignorant to see.  That only works on Steelers and Ravens fans, as you're all illustrating in this thread.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 12:26 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I use them to emphasize important points because clueless Ravens and Steelers fans just ignore them, like yourself, Pat, and GMDino continue to do.
lol.

So pathetic.

[Image: porter.0.gif]

Please step back from the computer and stop posting stupid things like we're all too ignorant to see.  That only works on Steelers and Ravens fans, as you're all illustrating in this thread.

Please Brad...look at what I said happened and at the very image you posted.

Then look and see if Porter even says anything before Jones goes all "girl threw a drink at me so I gotta teach her a lesson".
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 5df041eca5d28a5954d73c9cd38b7265.gif]

Live look at Brad's house
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 12:33 PM)GMDino Wrote: Please Brad...look at what I said happened and at the very image you posted.

Then look and see if Porter even says anything before Jones goes all "girl threw a drink at me so I gotta teach her a lesson".

Once again, YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!

You said that he wasn't near the huddle until Gilberry pushed him from behind, but how could Gillberry push him if he wasn't near the middle of the Bengals group of players?! Also, Gilberry bumped MAYBE TWO FEET, so even if he wasn't already in the Bengals group of players, which was illegal and provoking, that didn't change much.

It's like talking to a bunch of third graders when you try and discuss things with Steelers and Ravens fans.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 12:48 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Once again, YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!

You said that he wasn't near the huddle until Gilberry pushed him from behind, but how could Gillberry push him if he wasn't near the middle of the Bengals group of players?! Also, Gilberry bumped MAYBE TWO FEET, so even if he wasn't already in the Bengals group of players, which was illegal and provoking, that didn't change much.

It's like talking to a bunch of third graders when you try and discuss things with Steelers and Ravens fans.

Just watch the video I posted.  And calm down.  
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 12:45 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: [Image: 5df041eca5d28a5954d73c9cd38b7265.gif]

Live look at Brad's house

Keep trying because it keeps getting funnier and funnier  ThumbsUp

Are you and your students throwing a party to celebrate your five win season?
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 12:50 PM)GMDino Wrote: Just watch the video I posted.  And calm down.  

lol.

Once again, it's hilarious how you keep posting bullshit.

I was wrong because Gilberry does come from the Bengals side, but he actually bumps Porter BACK TOWARDS THE STEELERS SIDELINE.

Porter is actually nowhere near Brown and is further onto the field than most of the Bengals players.

Calm down and quit posting false bullshit.  It might fly in the land of delusional Steelers and Ravens fans, but not around Bengals fans that have common sense.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 12:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.

Once again, it's hilarious how you keep posting bullshit.

I was wrong because Gilberry does come from the Bengals side, but he actually bumps Porter BACK TOWARDS THE STEELERS SIDELINE.

Porter is actually nowhere near Brown and is further onto the field than most of the Bengals players.

Calm down and quit posting false bullshit.  It might fly in the land of delusional Steelers and Ravens fans, but not around Bengals fans that have common sense.

Porter is following AB off the field.  

The Bengals are solely responsible for their own actions.

Sorry.  Sad
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 09:03 AM)GMDino Wrote: Here's the clip that shows where Porter was (Hint: Not in the middle of the D huddle) and the incidents leading up to Jones being Jones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL-AE1ZRp0k&feature=youtu.be&t=599

Rock On

Geez - if you watch this video from the 9:55 mark, it shows Burfict shoving a trainer AND Gilberry shoving Porter from behind.  

I'll admit that Porter should probably have been penalized for being on the field.  But that does not excuse the fact that at least TWO Bengals committed personal fouls that weren't called.  Porter was not engaging either man when these things happened.  

This whole game was one giant out-of-control mess.  
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 01:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: Porter is following AB off the field.  

The Bengals are solely responsible for their own actions.

Sorry.  Sad

If Porter was following AB off the field, he would have been walking AWAY from Gillberry, making it impossible for Gillberry to bump him unless he was running and bumped him in the back.

Please watch the videos that you keep referencing and stop posting bullshit because it's very annoying, but I guess it's just par for the course for Ravens and Steelers fans.

Sorry  Cry
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 01:26 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: If Porter was following AB off the field, he would have been walking AWAY from Gillberry, making it impossible for Gillberry to bump him unless he was running and bumped him in the back.

Please watch the videos that you keep referencing and stop posting bullshit because it's very annoying, but I guess it's just par for the course for Ravens and Steelers fans.

Sorry  Cry

Dude, Gilberry walked UP TO Porter in that video.  He was not previously engaged with him.  He had no business bumping him from behind, whether Porter was on the field legally or not.  It is not his job to enforce the rules, especially with shoving.  Surely even you can admit that this was not incidental.  

Also, how about Burfict shoving a trainer - a trainer! - in that video? 

Look, I'll admit that the Steelers weren't angels, built come on ... Stop trying to pretend that the Bengals are innocent victims here.  
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 01:26 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: If Porter was following AB off the field, he would have been walking AWAY from Gillberry, making it impossible for Gillberry to bump him unless he was running and bumped him in the back.

Sorry  Cry

Brad, the video shows that after Burfict made his attempt to reach out and was smacked away by the trainer, Porter turned around to say something, breaking away from the group leading Brown off. Really, just stopping while they kept going. It was at this point that Gilberry bumped Porter towards Burfict and the other Bengals that had started gathering there. This what the video clearly shows.

I'm with JS that Porter should have been flagged, but you're turning this into something it wasn't.
Reply/Quote