Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals getting a young HC, with Superbowl experience!
Rams to the Superbowl!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I'm happy for Andrew Whitworth

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
The refs screwed the saints lmao.
Reply/Quote
Great experience to bring with him.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
If I'm being honest, I was kinda disappointed that the Rams won.

This just set our off season back 2 more weeks.

Hopefully the coaches we want are still available when we can finally hire our head coach...
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2019, 08:30 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: If I'm being honest, I was kinda disappointed that the Rams won.

This just set our off season back 2 more weeks.

Hopefully the coaches we want are still available when we can finally hire our head coach...

Let's be honest little worry there is almost no coaching jobs hardly left that are not filled especially  OC DC
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2019, 08:28 PM)mon4078 Wrote: The refs screwed the saints lmao.

It was one play..  There were literally dozens of others that the Saints could have made, but yet they didn't.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2019, 08:37 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It was one play..  There were literally dozens of others that the Saints could have made, but yet they didn't.

Yep, it was a horrible call but the Saints had their chances ! Brees was a bit off today he missed several throws.

Good to see big Whit make it and glad ZT is getting the experience.
Reply/Quote
ZT and Del Rio share agents so that deal is likely done. Dolphins are the only team with any openings and they aren't connected to anyone mentioned as potential targets of the Bengals.

We should be ok.

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2019, 08:37 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It was one play..  There were literally dozens of others that the Saints could have made, but yet they didn't.

That was the most important play of the game and there was another big no call that cost the saints at least 3 pts the NFL should be ashamed.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2019, 08:43 PM)mon4078 Wrote: That was the most important play of the game and there was another big no call that cost the saints at least 3 pts the NFL should be ashamed.

There were plenty of no-calls throughout the game.  Goff got facemasked, commentators even replayed and talked about it.  

What I can't believe, is the new HC of the Bengals is going to coach in the Superbowl, and we have fans crying about it..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
He better get his fill of being on the winning side of a hosejob, cause it won't happen here! LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I agree, but I quoted this post to point out an issue to the mods, apparently, if you use the quick post function, the language filter doesn't work. I apologize for the profanity in the gameday thread, I was relying on the filter. I saw it got deleted quickly, glad it did.

Might want to check on that.

Reply/Quote
...and we will (can) get a second interview with him this week and work out some of the other coaching targets and any additional moves that still need to be made (an extra scout).

Coaches missing the Seniorbowl (and the practice week) is the big blow. Do we have enough scouts to cover for what all our assistant coaches used to do (which is nearly everything)?

Reply/Quote
Also, congrats to Big Whit, and even Ndamakong Suh. Those guys spent a lot of years losing. Good for them.

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2019, 08:58 PM)jj22 Wrote: ...and we will (can) get a second interview with him this week and work out some of the other coaching targets and any additional moves that still need to be made (an extra scout).

Coaches missing the Seniorbowl (and the practice week) is the big blow. Do we have enough scouts to cover for what all our assistant coaches used to do (which is nearly everything)?

Good point I hope they have a plan in place ? The news that they were looking at ZT weeks before the end of the season makes me think the new Bengals F.O. has all their $#!& in one sock.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2019, 08:28 PM)mon4078 Wrote: The refs screwed the saints lmao.

Yes and it makes you wonder if it wasn’t intentional. NFL has a good story line for the rerun of football to LA. Think of all the ratings!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2019, 09:05 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Yes and it makes you wonder if it wasn’t intentional.  NFL has a good story line for the rerun of football to LA.  Think of all the ratings!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have sworn the one more SB ring for Brees story line would have trumped all others.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2019, 09:07 PM)McC Wrote: I would have sworn the one more SB ring for Brees story line would have trumped all others.

Yeah. Stupid conspiracy shit can be spun any way someone wants to spin it. That's why it's stupid conspiracy shit. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2019, 09:07 PM)McC Wrote: I would have sworn the one more SB ring for Brees story line would have trumped all others.

Rams have a weak fan base in one of the most populated areas in the USA. With a Rams superbowl they will draw alot if bandwagon fans.

Edit: A Bengals superbowl the NFL would actually lose money.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote