Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals land G- John Miller
Reply/Quote
I like it...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Now this is a signing I can get behind. He was ranked the 25th Best Guard. Redmond was somewhere in the 50's.

THIS is a good value signing!
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2019, 01:15 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Now this is a signing I can get behind. He was ranked the 25th Best Guard. Redmond was somewhere in the 50's.

THIS is a good value signing!

What what what???? (I just spit coffee)
Reply/Quote
wow, this is helping restore the faith! Good signing!
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I LIKE this one. Very, very nice. Finally.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Even with this signing, if Bradbury or Lindstrom is there in round 3, I still grab one.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
I don't know much about him so I googled it.

They said he's been very inconsistent in his career. He can take on a double-team and look good at times. Others he gets taken off his feet easily. Seems like Buffalo was always looking to replace him.

BUT, last season he put up solid PFF numbers.

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/buffalo-bills-analysis-all-22/2019/2/8/18215038/all-22-review-buffalo-bills-right-guard-john-miller
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2019, 01:17 PM)Sled21 Wrote: What what what???? (I just spit coffee)

I give honest evaluations and won't be like - Yay!!! Bobby Hart is great. Go Bengals!

Miller is an upgrade to Redmond. No doubt.
Reply/Quote
They sorely needed to sign somebody that could help that line.
Reply/Quote
Now we're cooking. Liked the CJ re-signing. I like this one. Now lets get the LB from Denver.
Reply/Quote
As negative as its been in the forums , myself included I think this is the first positive thing the Bengals have done so far in free agency and I think it’s a good signing. Even from a penalty perspective, seemed like Redmond was always offsides, between him and Hart it was infuriating to watch.
Reply/Quote
Awesome!

Now cut Redmond loose. Move Hopkins to center. Move Price inside and have Miller start in Redmond’s spot. Draft someone to replace Boling
Reply/Quote
John Miller had a rough season in pass protection but I have to wonder how much of that was on rookie QB Josh Allen.

Have to wait and see. Aka Bengals 2019 offseason motto...I wonder if they can put that on t shirts.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-15-2019, 01:30 PM)Synric Wrote: John Miller had a rough season in pass protection but I have to wonder how much of that was on rookie QB Josh Allen.

Have to wait and see. Aka Bengals 2019 offseason motto...I wonder if they can put that on t shirts.

Interesting. Can you elaborate more?

His PFF numbers were decent, but I read some articles talking about how much he struggled at times. Then others he'd look great.
Reply/Quote
Bengals signed RG John Miller, formerly of the Bills, to a three-year, $16.5 million contract.
A 2015 third-rounder by Buffalo, Miller started all 47 games he appeared in for the Bills in his four years there. An average starter at best, Miller figures to be penned in at right guard for Cincinnati between C Billy Price and recently extended RT Bobby Hart. LT Cordy Glenn and LG Clint Boling round out the rest of the Bengals' line.

Per rotoworld. An upgrade yes, but an average starter at best. Hmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2019, 01:29 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Awesome!

Now cut Redmond loose. Move Hopkins to center. Move Price inside and have Miller start in Redmond’s spot. Draft someone to replace Boling

Why the hell would you want to replace Boling?
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2019, 01:32 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Interesting. Can you elaborate more?

His PFF numbers were decent, but I read some articles talking about how much he struggled at times. Then others he'd look great.

I just asked a Bill's fan lol. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-15-2019, 01:21 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Even with this signing, if Bradbury or Lindstrom is there in round 3, I still grab one.

we will need an OG to potentially replace boiling if we lose him after this season

But right side is potentially locked down for 3 years
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote