Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals twitter hinting at something; New Uniforms coming soon
(01-21-2021, 06:00 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I'd rather it be simplistic and retro than ugly and futuristic

I don't mind simple I just don't want to look in any way shape or form like the Cleveland browns I hate that organization
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2021, 05:51 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Those are beautiful.

you have horrendous taste

Before you judge my taste too harshly, know that I'd prefer these.

[Image: EsRxPYJXcAAVnyw?format=jpg&name=large]
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
I'm assuming the front office is solely making the decision on the uniforms and probably Mike Brown has the final say. If my assumptions are correct they will get it wrong because what has he done in 30 years correctly?
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2F66.media.tumblr.com%2F7...f=1&nofb=1]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2021, 05:43 PM)Synric Wrote: I prefer the "B" logo over the poorly drawn tiger head and leaping tigers. Those tigers look like they belong on the back of cereal box for how to draw a tiger for children.

The B stands for Boring/Bland.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2021, 06:05 PM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: Before you judge my taste too harshly, know that I'd prefer these.

[Image: EsRxPYJXcAAVnyw?format=jpg&name=large]

Bruh that's straight fire!  ThumbsUp
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
While I am excited about new uni's, the jaded Bengal fan in me realizes that "the family" is likely only doing this because they did almost nothing else to generate excitement, and they have to take advantage of the excitement around Joe Burrow to get those sweet $$$ rolling in...without making any meaningful changes to the coaching staff.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2021, 05:51 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Those are beautiful.

you have horrendous taste

that orange one is bad.... 
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2021, 06:05 PM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: Before you judge my taste too harshly, know that I'd prefer these.
Those are nice as well

as long as it looks simple and retro. I would hate if the uniforms looked like Atlantas new ones or either of LA's teams with their sleek crap
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2021, 06:16 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: that orange one is bad.... 

I agree that the orange one is awful. The black and white ones were beautiful though
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2021, 06:17 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I agree that the orange one is awful. The black and white ones were beautiful though

and on the inside of the collar will be printed "We Think We Can"
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2021, 06:01 PM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: These are probably the worst I've ever seen

[Image: EsRqMIoXcAQLztV?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]

That looks straight arena football   Sick

I don't have a major opinion one way or another since I haven't bought gear in many years, but I do lean toward a more retro look.  I liked those 90s, Dillon-era ('97) jerseys.  Simple and clean. 
Reply/Quote
I think uniform threads always separate the old farts from the young bucks. Tongue
Reply/Quote
I just want the 1997-2003 uniforms, with an orange jersey option and a color rush set.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2021, 06:48 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I just want the 1997-2003 uniforms, with an orange jersey option and a color rush set.

They don't even need the orange jersey option. The 97-03 home and away are damn near perfect, and the color rush would make a great alternate jersey.

With that said, the Bengals won't go back to an old jersey. The new ones may be close, but it won't be exactly the same.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
heck, can we have roman numerals on our jerseys.. if not, then why the heck did i ever have to learn them for!! thanks

you know that'll confuse the opposing team.. "uhm.. cover number.. i mean, letter xviii "ex-vee-ayeaye" Hehe
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2021, 06:41 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: That looks straight arena football   Sick

I don't have a major opinion one way or another since I haven't bought gear in many years, but I do lean toward a more retro look.  I liked those 90s, Dillon-era ('97) jerseys.  Simple and clean. 

You know that once we get those ugly uniforms we'll start winning again right?

All the teams that modernized (updated) their teams to ugly started winning super bowls like the patriots & broncos. Time to go full ugly.   Ninja

Reply/Quote
I'm thinking drastic changes.

Something like this green and white scheme.

[Image: th?id=OIP.5HmueTm2u0MKMD4XMFRZ7gHaFc&pid...=208&h=154]

Kinda like a camo for Joe in case the O-line isn't addressed properly. Whatever
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
They know what they’re doing here. They’re going to sell a lot of Burrow jerseys. We haven’t really had a player generate this much hype since Palmer and Chad.

Reply/Quote
Why not the throwback - the one that has the full tiger on the sleeve?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote