Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals twitter hinting at something; New Uniforms coming soon
(01-22-2021, 02:48 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I'm in the same boat. I'm super thrilled that we're getting new uniforms (and possible team logo), but I'm still not pleased that the "staff overhaul" we were hearing about is resulting in just three position coaches being changed.

Probably pretty safe to say that's the universal feeling among fans.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2021, 11:15 AM)Big Boss Wrote: I like this.  An homage to our original jerseys with stripes incorporated.

[Image: EsTUIUMXMAAljyh?format=jpg&name=medium]

Source: https://twitter.com/ninety4feet/status/1352439314798542848

I think this one is my favorite.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
If the changes are going to be minimal like Goodberry says what will that mean? Because a lot of the changes I’m seeing in here looks to be a complete overhaul of the uniforms(which I’d love).

Would changing the number format and getting rid of the white side panels be minimal? Because I’d like to atleast see those changed.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2021, 11:45 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I'm not sure Willie would need to. He already runs his own OL academy, so he has experience already training both student athletes and professionals.
http://willieandersonlinemanacademy.net/

That's exactly why I want him.  He has taken a personal stake in developing offensive linemen and has quite a resume.  He would get much more income and an NFL pension.  I would love to see it happen.  
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2021, 01:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I think this one is my favorite.

Yeah... Those are slick, and the late 60s and 1970s throwback is a nice touch. We can't have nice things though, so I'm sure they'll choose some janky digs.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I think if an organization wanted to embrace a fanbase; they'd have some sort of polling on their page. Draw up a couple mocks and let the fans vote.

I'd vote for whichever integrated a cape of some sort.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2021, 08:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think if an organization wanted to embrace a fanbase; they'd have some sort of polling on their page. Draw up a couple mocks and let the fans vote.

I'd vote for whichever integrated a cape of some sort.

This is how you get "Boaty McBoatface".  Haha.  It would have to be only available to season ticket holders or maybe previous players.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2021, 08:19 PM)BleedNOrange Wrote: This is how you get "Boaty McBoatface".  Haha.  It would have to be only available to season ticket holders or maybe previous players.

...or a cape on a football uniform.

Well I did say to only provide a couple of options.....
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Funny enough, one of my buddies who lives in Oklahoma apparently knows this Seth Reese guy who is working on the Bengals redesign. Small world.
Reply/Quote
There are Bengals fonts for letters, but is there a Bengals font for numbers?

I would like to see the [Image: us@f-ben5.gif] font/stripe design used as numbers on the white jerseys.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2021, 01:38 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: they gave the browns and bucs new uniforms originally but they were awful, so they had them re-worked to look like their classic uniforms. 

I really dont trust nike with these re-designs

The uniforms they gave both the Browns and Bucs back in 2015-ish were some of the worst of all time. Now you have those poor Rams and Falcons fans/players...

Hopefully the Bengals realize how brain-dead Nike is when it comes to uniforms (stick to shoes Whatever ) and they insist on a much simpler design. If not, well...
Reply/Quote

I’d like stripes on the shoulders still but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t like these. Love the leaping tiger.
Reply/Quote