Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals vs Steelers Monday Night Predictions
Time to face the music. The Steelers aren't going to care if Bengals have huge weaknesses. They will be trying to beat the snot out of Bengals on Monday Night.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2020, 04:38 AM)kevin Wrote: Time to face the music.  The Steelers aren't going to care if Bengals have huge weaknesses.  They will be trying to beat the snot out of Bengals on Monday Night.

Are they really going to keep this on National tv?
Other hand it might help being embarrassed on National tv to get Zac out of here!
Reply/Quote
38-7 pitt
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
I had a couple friends saying how yesterday’s MNF game was the best yet. This week will likely be the ugliest game yet.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Pain

https://youtu.be/lSPNQ82Sq4E
Reply/Quote
If Ryan Finley plays: 35-0 pitt

If anyone else plays QB (Hoping for Kevin Hogan): 28-27 pitt
Reply/Quote
Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

A beatdown of epic proportions ! I doubt we score
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2020, 10:24 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Pain

https://youtu.be/lSPNQ82Sq4E

QFT
Reply/Quote
Burrow down, Sack the Zac still around and the squeelers will play the team at will on MNF. Couldn't get any worse.

Back to back AFC North MNF games, I see what the NFL had in mind, too bad at 2-10-1 we are as irrelevant as could be.

Another L for the Zac.
Reply/Quote
I think Mike pulls some strings and activated Boomer from retirement to pull off some flea flicker action again.
Reply/Quote
Steelers all of the sudden look a lil shaky...

Pittsburgh 52
Bengals 10
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I predict I'll be watching something else.
Reply/Quote
Nothing better than the Bengals to help your team get back on track.

I predict Claypool manhandles these corners for a big day.
Reply/Quote
TJ Watt sets the single game sack record with 13.

Reply/Quote
Yeah, this is going to be really, really ugly. We scored 10 points on them with Burrow at QB.

31 - 0 Pitt.
Reply/Quote
Maybe the bungles will opt out.

If they play, they’ll lose by 40.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
I'd worry about this game, but I've been assured both the prime-time yips and the fear of the Steelers left town with Dalton and Marvin.

On a more serious note, we're gonna lose unless someone makes some sort of deal with the devil.
Reply/Quote
Steelers get bored and only bother to beat us 21 - 3. Threads appear claiming our defense has improved.

Reply/Quote
Steelers 28 Bengals 10.
Erickson fumbles again cause thats what he does well
Sample will catch his usual 4 for 27 on check downs
Reply/Quote
The Steelers have lost two games in a row and they are looking for sweet redemption. Not only will this game end up with a lopsided score in favor of Pittsburgh but there will be body bags all over the field. As the late Howard Cosell used to say, there are overtones of ugliness in the air.

On the positive side, this game should be the beginning of the end for Zac Taylor. What the national television audience is going to see is a difference between a true AFC North football team and one mistakenly built to barely compete in the NFC West.

Conservatively I think the Steelers win by at least 40 points. Why? Even with Joe Burrow in the lineup Cincinnati only managed to score 10 points the last time they played the Steelers. This should prove to one and all that merely drafting Joe Burrow and surrounding him with scrub players coached by abject morons is not even close to what the Bengals need to do.

Hopefully this puts an end to Mike Brown’s half century long mistaken theory of simply having a “bell cow” quarterback causes a team to win.
Reply/Quote