Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals vs Steelers Monday Night Predictions
Kevin Hogan will be in the game before halftime after Finley leaves with either a cart or a guy in a red hat.

Zac Taylor postgame will talk about the FG at the very end of the 4th quarter to bring it within 5 scores was a good sign of momentum and how great things will be in the future after these tough times.

The NFL tomorrow will be talking about instituting a skunk rule.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Is a buttshitload a real number? Because we lose by that many.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well I was wrong. Zac and crew probably get 10 year extensions.
Reply/Quote
Some of these posts didn't age well
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2020, 08:34 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Is a buttshitload a real number? Because we lose by that many.
It falls somewhere between 2 and 40

Sent from my BV9600 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2020, 05:32 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Well, I just read where Vonn Bell isn't much of a fan of Shit-Schuster's pregame dance. That *might* give us something to watch until he gets ejected. LOL

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2020, 05:32 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Well, I just read where Vonn Bell isn't much of a fan of Shit-Schuster's pregame dance. That *might* give us something to watch until he gets ejected. :lol:

(12-22-2020, 02:22 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Some of these posts didn't age well

^That one did lol

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 03:27 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

.....and he delivered. I would have been happy right there. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 03:29 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: .....and he delivered. I would have been happy right there. 

I’m so pissed I missed that hit live.

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 03:30 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m so pissed I missed that hit live.

I'll tell ya, that's the first time all year I've gotten up off the couch and let out a Ric Flair style Wooooooo!!! I honestly didn't care if we won or lost after that. I love karma.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 11:10 AM)Wyche Wrote: I'll tell ya, that's the first time all year I've gotten up off the couch and let out a Ric Flair style Wooooooo!!! I honestly didn't care if we won or lost after that. I love karma.

And the look on the close up of Schuster's face while getting up was priceless..... it really was like Scut Farcas just got his butt kicked...
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 02:22 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Some of these posts didn't age well

No one predicted that the weird alignment of Saturn and  Jupiter would cause such an odd affect.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 11:12 AM)Sled21 Wrote: And the look on the close up of Schuster's face while getting up was priceless..... it really was like Scut Farcas just got his butt kicked...

[Image: BraveSaltyAustraliancattledog-size_restricted.gif]

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 11:10 AM)Wyche Wrote: I'll tell ya, that's the first time all year I've gotten up off the couch and let out a Ric Flair style Wooooooo!!! I honestly didn't care if we won or lost after that. I love karma.

Yup

And I loved to watch the meltdown continue after that.
Reply/Quote