Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals vs Steelers Monday Night Predictions
(12-19-2020, 02:01 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Brandon Allen made it 3 quarters without taking a sack against the Cowboys.  And then Ryan Finley came in and managed to get sacked on 2 of his very first 3 plays.

If Finley starts this is going to be an absolutely shit-show.

Steelers - 27
Bengals - 0

It's for Nutsac Taylor to finally accomplish something he has yet to do. Getting shutout.

Finley will throw for like 87 yards and get sacked 9 times. The Sterlers lost 2 in a row and are coming in mad.
Reply/Quote
I've been on the side of not wanting to lose draft position for wins that don't mean anything.

I don't care if we lose 10 draft spots. I HATE the Steelers and want a win.
Reply/Quote
Pitt would be wise to let Zac win lol. Keeping him in the division is a smart long term solution for them...
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2020, 07:08 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Maximum overdrive movie clip.  Terrible movie adapted from a stephen king story starring the great emilio estevez and the voice of lisa simpson

Most of Stephen King's horror work has been done terribly.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2020, 09:52 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Most of Stephen King's horror work has been done terribly.

I disagree.

The Shining (even if King doesn’t like Kubrick’s version it’s a fantastic movie). More recently, Dr Sleep and Gerald’s Game were both really good. Carrie is a masterpiece. Misery is great, etc. There’s plenty of good King horror adaptations.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2020, 09:52 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Most of Stephen King's horror work has been done terribly.

Also, King directed Maximum Overdrive himself...

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2020, 01:59 PM)pally Wrote: Allen out on Monday.  Finley to start

Heres the real question, what is the biggest blowout in a regular season game and will the Bengals lose so bad they take another unwanted record in NFL history?

I think chances are very good....
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2020, 03:49 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: One can only hope! I've got Claypool and D. Johnson in fantasy this week. This would be terrible timing for Zac and Lou to suddenly figure things out. I've actually got a shot at 1st place for the first time ever (plenty of 2nd place finishes). The higher/more lopsided the score, the more likely Zac gets canned as well. I'm hoping for at least 40 points against.  ThumbsUp

I just have Claypool and i'm down 23. Figures. Regular season, i finish #1 with a bullet, shred everyone and then the playoffs and all my guys go full playoff Bengals. 

And the kicker...in the other league, i'm in the "consolation" playoffs and i'm winning that.   Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Steelers put in their waterboy at QB along with the entire 2nd and 3rd string playing in place of all the starters. Bengals still lose and don't cover.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Steelers in victory formation up 38-0 but miscalculate leaving one second on the clock. Zac kicks a FG.

Final: 38-3.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2020, 10:50 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I disagree.

The Shining (even if King doesn’t like Kubrick’s version it’s a fantastic movie). More recently, Dr Sleep and Gerald’s Game were both really good. Carrie is a masterpiece. Misery is great, etc. There’s plenty of good King horror adaptations.

The Dead Zone was pretty faithful to the book, but there was a lot of mind stuff that happened while the main character was in a coma and then what would go on inside his mind when touching somebody, which just cannot be filmed. 11/22/63 is my favorite book and the mini-series was good in that they figured out a really good expository device. Ben Affleck came really close to the way Jake Epping was described in the book, but James Franco did a good job with the character.
Reply/Quote
I like the Steelers - 14 and a few player props around Claypool, Higgins and Trayveon.
Reply/Quote
Well, I just read where Vonn Bell isn't much of a fan of Shit-Schuster's pregame dance. That *might* give us something to watch until he gets ejected. LOL

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Wait. The Jets just beat the Rams. The Rams looked terrible. Maybe the Steelers will look terrible tonight. At least it might be a close game. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2020, 06:13 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Wait. The Jets just beat the Rams. The Rams looked terrible. Maybe the Steelers will look terrible tonight. At least it might be a close game. lol

Allow me to point out that the Jets would stomp the Bengals at the moment...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2020, 11:56 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I just have Claypool and i'm down 23. Figures. Regular season, i finish #1 with a bullet, shred everyone and then the playoffs and all my guys go full playoff Bengals. 

And the kicker...in the other league, i'm in the "consolation" playoffs and i'm winning that.   Mellow

I went from first to worst in my league this year. Decided I was gonna try to win the consolation bracket. I'm up less than a full point, and the guy I'm playing had Perine going tonight... Easy to see why our sorry asses are in that bracket. So I'll just root for Perine to get stuffed every carry.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Well if just destroying the Bengals wasn't incentive enough for the Steelers, they can now dedicate the game to their Hall of Fame player Kevin Greene who died today at age 58.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Not gonna lie, I'm shocked they didn't flex this game back to Sunday and have a more competitive matchup for tonight. If the Bengals win, I'll know the league is rigged.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2020, 07:35 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: Not gonna lie, I'm shocked they didn't flex this game back to Sunday and have a more competitive matchup for tonight.  If the Bengals win, I'll know the league is rigged.

They can't flex Monday night games in this TV contract.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2020, 07:50 PM)pally Wrote: They can't flex Monday night games in this TV contract.

Well that explains a lot!  Appreciate the knowledge.  
Reply/Quote