Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals win chiefs lose and bills lose?
Every sport is rigged to a certain degree, from bad refs calls to changing rules off season, and even the right to host events (FIFA scandal). I think people like fans, Zac and Katie are that mad because this move by NFL (and the whole circus of owners voting) is just so obvious disregarding to rules. They're not only doing it proudly but putting a clear message to the Bengals: "We don't mind changing it and screwing you like this"
Just follow the money line and I can understand why the NFL create all of this. Because of the whole Hamlin situation, they won't create negative scene for the Bills, that's just disaster PR move. The one they simply can bully is the Bengals. We weren't viewed as victims, and if they do anything negative to us, they can manipulate people into siding with them: "We cannot create a fair solution for everyone because of Damar" and then refused to follow the rule. If we complain, they can swing the public in the line of "Damar health is more important. Why are you so evil caring more about your team or standing position" Also the bad history between the Browns vs NFL and other owners does not help at all.
At this point I make peace and accept it but I'm glad Zac does not hold back at all. I believe this team can win anywhere. I just hope refs won't be so obvious against us in the playoff.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 01:32 AM)mitano Wrote: Every sport is rigged to a certain degree, from bad refs calls to changing rules off season, and even the right to host events (FIFA scandal). I think people like fans, Zac and Katie are that mad because this move by NFL (and the whole circus of owners voting) is just so obvious disregarding to rules. They're not only doing it proudly but putting a clear message to the Bengals: "We don't mind changing it and screwing you like this"
Just follow the money line and I can understand why the NFL create all of this. Because of the whole Hamlin situation, they won't create negative scene for the Bills, that's just disaster PR move. The one they simply can bully is the Bengals. We weren't viewed as victims, and if they do anything negative to us, they can manipulate people into siding with them: "We cannot create a fair solution for everyone because of Damar" and then refused to follow the rule. If we complain, they can swing the public in the line of "Damar health is more important. Why are you so evil caring more about your team or standing position" Also the bad history between the Browns vs NFL and other owners does not help at all.
At this point I make peace and accept it but I'm glad Zac does not hold back at all. I believe this team can win anywhere. I just hope refs won't be so obvious against us in the playoff.

I posted this in the other thread but it explains just how f***ed you guys got. What happened was horrible but it doesn't excuse their b*tch actions since it happened. No integrity at all, which is no surprise.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=16720436&postcount=5642
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47n121dpbs2uu54opq7k...y.gif&ct=g]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 09:04 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Well looks like our cancelled game was mute on getting 1st seed Chiefs are rolling

moot

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 11:44 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I'll find it so amusing if this is what happens. 

Talk about a ton of angry posters being angry for exactly nothing  Hilarious Hilarious

I'll laugh at that and i'd laugh at a massive snow storm causing a Bengals Bills matchup to be moved to...a neutral site. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote