Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengalsboard.com Fanduel League. Open invitation
Fanduel reminder

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Looking to see how many are interested in our weekly fanduel contests this year? For those who have not played before, it’s $2 per week and winner take all each week. However, I have to set the amount of players before Tuesday and if we don’t fill the contest, then it’s free and your $2 is refunded. Each week you fill your team. I currently have the league settings to accept 10 players but can increase if needed. Let me know if your in so I can adjust settings if needed.

You can click link below to join. Good luck all.

http://www.fanduel.com/referral?invitedby=harleydog67&cnl=la&utm_campaign=User%20Referral&league_id=329737&league_token=5a22fbfca474e93e44b1c40d4a1c2964323f996e&utm_medium=Web&utm_source=Friends%20Mode%20League&utm_content=Link

Reply/Quote
I’m in. You may want to put something in Jungle Noise if possible.
Reply/Quote
6 spots remaining for today.

Reply/Quote
I'm in. Let's get it filled up!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
If anyone wants to go head to head let me know.

Reply/Quote
In. 4 spots left.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 11:51 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: If anyone wants to go head to head let me know.

I’ll go head to head. ADHunt
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 01:31 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I’ll go head to head. ADHunt

Sent you an invite

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 01:40 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Sent you an invite

I’m not seeing it.
Reply/Quote
It’s all lowercase if that matters.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 01:40 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Sent you an invite

Tried sending you one
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 01:54 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Tried sending you one

Got it

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 01:59 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Got it

Yeah ya did. Tongue
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 11:56 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Yeah ya did. Tongue

LOL. Definitely had my ass handed to me yesterday. Nice roster you put together.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 01:19 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: LOL. Definitely had my ass handed to me yesterday. Nice roster you put together.

Cool with doing it weekly if you want. Especially if the league doesn’t fill.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 06:13 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Cool with doing it weekly if you want. Especially if the league doesn’t fill.

I'm sure you are. Hilarious  How about I just go ahead and send you $160 ahead of time. LOL But I'm game if you are. Just go ahead and send me an H2H every week and I will join in. I still want to continue the league, may just have to reduce to 6 or 8 to make sure its filled weekly.

Reply/Quote
Something interesting this year I didn't know?

All open contests that are completed on FanDuel have a predetermined prize pool and number of entrants. Contests labeled as "Guaranteed" will always run and pay out regardless if the contest starts as unfilled. Some structured contests, however, require a specified number of participants. If that number of participants is not reached before the start of the contest, the contest will not take place and your entrance fee will be refunded. For example, a head-to-head challenge cannot take place without two willing competitors and a 10-person league will not be conducted with only 9 interested participants.

For Friends Mode Pickup leagues and private contests, the contest will still run with the predetermined prize pool if the contest is sized for at least 5 people, the maximum entry fee is $25, and at least 80% of the contest size has filled before the contest starts. If the contest does not meet all of these criteria, then it will run as a free contest and all entry fees will be refunded. FanDuel reserves the right to cancel contests in its sole discretion.

Reply/Quote
Currently just two spots remaining in this week's contest. Let's make Harley have to expand it back to 8 competitors!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2019, 02:33 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Currently just two spots remaining in this week's contest.  Let's make Harley have to expand it back to 8 competitors!

I would really love to do that. I dislike when it doesnt fill because it becomes a free play and fear it loses interest. I hope I'm forced to expand to 20 in the near future. Now, with that said, for anyone who missed the first week, the league keeps point leaders on the right hand side of the screen when entering. This means nothing but only bragging rights at the end of the year. Each week, the payout goes to the winner of that week, cut and dry. After all, that's why we are there in the first place. Gives us a chance to make a bet to make the games more interesting without taking a mortgage. The entry fee is $2 per play. So, if you lose, you don't get that stomachache out of fear of not making the house payment. On the flipside, if you win? Don't plan on rushing out to buy that Lamborghini you've always dreamed of having. LOL

Reply/Quote