Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Biden Calls Reporter A "Stupid SOB"
(01-25-2022, 08:03 PM)Nately120 Wrote: What am I proving? Do explain.  
That you support Biden and hate Trump based on emotion, not what's best for the country.
(01-25-2022, 11:53 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-lashes-out-at-reporters-during-coronavirus-press-briefings-2020-4#on-march-20-trump-called-nbc-news-peter-alexander-a-terrible-reporter-for-asking-what-trump-would-say-to-americans-who-felt-afraid-over-the-virus-1

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47xv3ggd23u82ho745a5...y.gif&ct=g]

Horrible "examples" because Trump didn't initiate any of those but was just defending himself and calling out reporters for asking bullshit questions.

Like always, it's just libs having their feelings hurt.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 01:27 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Like always, it's just libs having their feelings hurt.

It's pretty hilarious that you're resorting to personal insults in this thread specifically.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 01:27 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: That you support Biden and hate Trump based on emotion, not what's best for the country.

I don't trust your ability to accurately define "what is best for the country."

I will say, as someone who has friends and family members who served and occasionally died for this country, seeing Trump attempt to reduce it to a single party dictatorship does get me somewhat emotional at times. Forgive my snowflake heart for that. 

So yeah, F Biden but F Trump so much more. I mean like, super so much more. 
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 07:31 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Difference is that Trump called people stupid for asking stupid for asking stupid questions and making stupid comments (did he ever call anyone stupid for asking honest questions or did he call the questions stupid or the were the reporters attacking him and asking stupid questions? Context matters) but he was being strong and just not bowing to the media that was out to slander him.

That's my response to your last post I quoted.

I don't think I need to tell you that this take is extraordinarily biased. What made the questions that Trump was asked stupid? Because they were calling out his bullshit and lies? He was defensive more than anything in the vast majority of his press conferences and that's because he was constantly caught in his lies and misinformation. I know you won't agree with that, but it is the truth. You're right that the context matters, but the context is not on Trump's side in this regard. Implying Doocy or any of his questions are "honest" is also laughable.
Reply/Quote
Most emotional P&R poster who idolizes a former POTUS with a long history of denigrating the press gets upset over current POTUS, allegedly elected by emotion, for name-calling a member of the press.

Can't make this stuff up.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 09:52 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: Most emotional P&R poster who idolizes a former POTUS with a long history of denigrating the press gets upset over current POTUS, allegedly elected by emotion, for name-calling a member of the press.

Can't make this stuff up.

It really is hilarious.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 01:27 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: That you support Biden and hate Trump based on emotion, not what's best for the country.

Horrible "examples" because Trump didn't initiate any of those but was just defending himself and calling out reporters for asking bullshit questions.

Like always, it's just libs having their feelings hurt.

Biden didn't "initiate" the question to him either. 

That response is purely emotional from you.

What I posted was just 11 examples from a month or so period.  DJT talked to almost everyone who asked him a question he didn't like that way.

Now I fully realized that posting examples, in fact even engaging you at all on this subject, would be ignored and downplayed based on your own bias and emotions but every so often I hope that there will be even just a little bit of self-realization and you might see how you could be wrong.  I'll never give up on you!
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 09:55 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: It really is hilarious.

Yeah, critique of Biden is fair but white knighting for disingenuous daddy's boys like Trump and Doocy should be reserved for farcical fancies only. 

Bootstraps and all that. 
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 05:27 AM)treee Wrote: It's pretty hilarious that you're resorting to personal insults in this thread specifically.
That's not a personal insult but it's calling out the entire Democratic party and fits this thread because they have their feelings hurt by everything, which is why we are where we are.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 10:56 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: That's not a personal insult but it's calling out the entire Democratic party and fits this thread because they have their feelings hurt by everything, which is why we are where we are.

You are the only person in this thread who is upset as far as I see.  We all seem to agree that Biden ain't great, but you keep throwing gas on the fire by getting your knickers in a twist that everyone doesn't miss your darling Trump and want to go crawling back to him.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 11:21 AM)Nately120 Wrote: You are the only person in this thread who is upset as far as I see.  We all seem to agree that Biden ain't great, but you keep throwing gas on the fire by getting your knickers in a twist that everyone doesn't miss your darling Trump and want to go crawling back to him.

Who says I'm upset?

More personal attacks because you have nothing of substance to add to anything.

This isn't about Trump. We could have had anyone mentally stable running against Biden and I'd have the same views.

It's more than Biden ain't great, it's that he's not even mentally capable to live life like a normal citizen, much less hold the most powerful position in the world.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 04:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Who says I'm upset?

More personal attacks because you have nothing of substance to add to anything.

This isn't about Trump. We could have had anyone mentally stable running against Biden and I'd have the same views.

It's more than Biden ain't great, it's that he's not even mentally capable to live life like a normal citizen, much less hold the most powerful position in the world.

People who aren't upset usually don't have to declare that they are being attacked every three seconds, but meh...whatever you say.

At any rate, if mentally stable presidents who aren't old farts are your cup of tea you must have preferred the Obama administration to the past 5 years.

Let's be honest though, a sane democrat could run against Trump who is blathering about non existent voting fraud and magical bleach cures for a virus and you'd declare him the sane one.  

EDIT - Wait, I feel like you've pretty much declared that "not being a republican" is a sign of mental illness in itself.  Argh, I wish I were sane enough to stop endlessly arguing on here.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 04:56 PM)Nately120 Wrote: People who aren't upset usually don't have to declare that they are being attacked every three seconds, but meh...whatever you say.

At any rate, if mentally stable presidents who aren't old farts are your cup of tea you must have preferred the Obama administration to the past 5 years.

Let's be honest though, a sane democrat could run against Trump who is blathering about non existent voting fraud and magical bleach cures for a virus and you'd declare him the sane one.  

More personal attacks to deflect off of Biden being incompetent.

His poll numbers are tanking and even outlets like CNN are bashing him, yet you still claim I'm the uniformed one for claiming Trump would be better than Biden.

By the way, Trump simply asked if there was any way to find a treatment or cure to the virus in bleach since bleach killed the virus on surfaces, but either you think I'm too stupid to understand that or you don't understand that. It was still early when people didn't know much about the virus and he was just trying to see what in bleach killed the virus.

You're other attack on Trump about voting fraud has nothing to do with Trump actually being POTUS, so you're 0 for 2 in that last sentence.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 04:56 PM)Nately120 Wrote: EDIT - Wait, I feel like you've pretty much declared that "not being a republican" is a sign of mental illness in itself.  Argh, I wish I were sane enough to stop endlessly arguing on here.

Of course you feel like that because you've thrown out nothing but personal attacks and nonsense.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 05:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Of course you feel like that because you've thrown out nothing but personal attacks and nonsense.

I legitimately have to hand it to you, there is absolutely no crack in your resolve.  I may question your methods, but your achievement of self-actualization is impressive. 
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 05:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I legitimately have to hand it to you, there is absolutely no crack in your resolve.  I may question your methods, but your achievement of self-actualization is impressive. 
More personal attacks with no substance.

Bravo.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 05:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: More personal attacks with no substance.

Bravo.

What percentage of your posts in this forum do you think are declarations that you are being personally attacked?
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 05:35 PM)Nately120 Wrote: What percentage of your posts in this forum do you think are declarations that you are being personally attacked?

Explain how that wasn't a personal attack.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 05:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Explain how that wasn't a personal attack.

Well, I can only argue with someone so long before I just have to compliment his/her ability to stand his/her ground.  I'd wager most cynics like myself have to occasionally step back and wish they had more unwavering confidence in themselves and/or the things they believe in, regardless of how they achieved that amount of confidence.

Believe me, the way the 2024 election is shaping up I wish I could convince myself that Donald Trump is totally awesome, 'cuz methinks he may be back for more.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 05:46 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Well, I can only argue with someone so long before I just have to compliment his/her ability to stand his/her ground.  I'd wager most cynics like myself have to occasionally step back and wish they had more unwavering confidence in themselves and/or the things they believe in, regardless of how they achieved that amount of confidence.

Believe me, the way the 2024 election is shaping up I wish I could convince myself that Donald Trump is totally awesome, 'cuz methinks he may be back for more.

Here we go again. More empty rhetoric and personal attacks.

Rolleyes

It's not about Trump being awesome but it's about Biden being incompetent. That's why Biden was elected because of thoughts like your empty rhetoric when voting for Biden had nothing to do with his abilities to lead the country and everything to do with the fact that he wasn't Trump.
Reply/Quote