Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden Kept Checking His Watch During Dignified Transfer
(09-03-2021, 06:15 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Are we going to get a new thread every single time Fox News talks about Biden?

Got a long way to go to threaten the record.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2021, 06:15 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Are we going to get a new thread every single time Fox News talks about Biden?

Most definitely.  Some, like this will be different than the others and not have exclamation points in the title.  
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2021, 06:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Biden is being an uncouth dumbass here, no doubt. But it doesn't mean he's nuts and it doesn't mean we should lament the loss of Trump. 

I get it. Someone can be an asshole by looking at their watch acting like someone is wasting their time. Do I think a president, who should be super busy, checking the time is trying to be an asshole and telling them to hurry up? No.

This is just one more feather in the cap of the right wing outrage culture machine.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2021, 11:03 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I get it. Someone can be an asshole by looking at their watch acting like someone is wasting their time. Do I think a president, who should be super busy, checking the time is trying to be an asshole and telling them to hurry up? No.

This is just one more feather in the cap of the right wing outrage culture machine.

Imagine if he wore a tan suit at the same time!

As opposed to saying he liked soldiers who didn't get captured and weren't losers, I mean why start a thread about that! Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2021, 11:03 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I get it. Someone can be an asshole by looking at their watch acting like someone is wasting their time. Do I think a president, who should be super busy, checking the time is trying to be an asshole and telling them to hurry up? No.

(09-04-2021, 11:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: Imagine if he wore a tan suit at the same time!

As opposed to saying he liked soldiers who didn't get captured and weren't losers, I mean why start a thread about that! Smirk

The families are pissed and hurt by this, but I guess they're just trying to create drama where there is none because they just want every excuse to criticize Biden, just like you're all accusing me of doing, right?

Quote:Family members of the US Marines killed in last week’s suicide terror attack at the Kabul airport are slamming President Biden for his behavior at the dignified transfer ceremony over the weekend — with one Gold Star father accusing the commander-in-chief of doing “the most disrespectful thing I’ve ever seen” by repeatedly looking at his watch during the ceremony.

Quote:Darin Hoover, the father of Marine Staff Sgt. Taylor Hoover, told Fox News’ Sean Hannity that Biden checked his watch every single time a flag-draped coffin was removed from the hold of the Air Force C-17 Globemaster plane during Sunday’s ceremony at Dover Air Force Base in the president’s home state of Delaware.

Quote:Mark Schmitz — whose 20-year-old son, Marine Lance Cpl. Jared Schmitz, died in the attack — corroborated Hoover’s story.

[Image: Front_Cover-25.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=231]
“I actually leaned into my son’s mother’s ear and I said, ‘I swear to God, if he checks his watch one more time …’,” Schmitz recalled, “and that was only probably four times in. I couldn’t look at him anymore after that, just considering, especially, the time and why we were there. I found it to be the most disrespectful thing I’ve ever seen.”
Schmitz also told the Washington Post of an outburst that occurred toward the end of the ceremony when one woman allegedly shouted at Biden, “I hope you burn in hell! That was my brother!”
Schmitz added that his family’s own meeting with Biden prior to the ceremony “didn’t go well.”
“He talked a bit more about his own son [Beau Biden] than he did my son,” Schmitz said, “and that didn’t sit well with me.”

But you're all right.  The hell with our fallen soldiers and their honor!

Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2021, 05:26 PM)GMDino Wrote: I keeping seeing this photo buy no one has produced the video yet. 

Weird.

Almost like it was split second and not worth getting upset about.

But again, at least he was there.

Check my latest post about the families being upset and mad.

You think they're lying and need to produce a video?
Reply/Quote
Hey look, people's feelings suddenly matter again.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2021, 04:13 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Hey look, people's feelings suddenly matter again.

I was using that as proof that he didn't do it just once and that it was hurting the people that mattered most.

Good effort at deflection. 
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2021, 05:02 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I was using that as proof that he didn't do it just once and that it was hurting the people that mattered most.

Good effort at deflection. 

Biden 2020: F***k Your Feelings
Reply/Quote

Yep.  And only for 3 1/2 more years.  Talk about obsessed.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote

USA Today

Boston Herald

NewYork Post

And if he keeps doing stupid things that make it seem more and more like he's not mentally competent, then we will keep getting stories like these.

Funny how all of you just excuse his behavior.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2021, 01:48 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: USA Today

Boston Herald

NewYork Post

And if he keeps doing stupid things that make it seem more and more like he's not mentally competent, then we will keep getting stories like these.

Dude.  I'm not excusing anybody's behavior.  But do you grasp the insanity of the repeated bombarding of this sub forum with continuous anti Biden threads?  I mean come on.  And I'm sure there's a member who's going to go to my home page and tell me how many anti Trump postings I made.  But I didn't start very many threads, and expressed my dislike of Trump that way.

This is different.  This OP has started so many threads, most seemingly meaningless, about Biden.  I actually have never seen anyone so against any President before.

Okay, you made your point, other news outlets reported it also.  And maybe it wasn't cool.  I don't know.  But man, you have got to let go of some of your anger.  You seem literally hell bent on getting everyone to agree with you that Biden is too old.  It's not going to happen.  Dementia isn't even a funny condition.  Why would you slam the man if he did have it?

I'm taking a break from P&R.  Thank you man, you personally reminded me to get the hell out of here.  Season is back, and I don't have time to read your personal sub forum anymore.  Much appreciated.
ThumbsUpThumbsUpThumbsUpThumbsUpThumbsUpThumbsUpThumbsUp

Quick Edit: Smoke some cannabis man. That is something I think you and I agree on.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
No matter how much stupid stuff Biden does, he is still light years better than Trump. I have been voting for 40 years. I have never previously voted Democrat at any level....local, state, or federal. I voted Libertarian when it was Trump vs Hillary because I couldn't stomach either one. This time I voted for Biden simply to get rid of Trump. That's how terrible he was.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2021, 01:48 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: USA Today

Boston Herald

NewYork Post

I'm not excusing his behavior. I just don't care about these meaningless outrage culture issues. I follow politics for policy. I am not a Biden Sycophant like so many on the right are for Trump. I know Biden is trash and I wish we had a more competent president in the White House.

But him checking his watch during a ceremony is not a reason to hate him. There are so many good reasons and you just find the stupidest ones over and over and over again.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2021, 08:27 AM)Beaker Wrote: No matter how much stupid stuff Biden does, he is still light years better than Trump. I have been voting for 40 years. I have never previously voted Democrat at any level....local, state, or federal. I voted Libertarian when it was Trump vs Hillary because I couldn't stomach either one. This time I voted for Biden simply to get rid of Trump. That's how terrible he was.

You and 73,999,999 others.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2021, 09:21 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I'm not excusing his behavior. I just don't care about these meaningless outrage culture issues. I follow politics for policy. I am not a Biden Sycophant like so many on the right are for Trump. I know Biden is trash and I wish we had a more competent president in the White House.

But him checking his watch during a ceremony is not a reason to hate him. There are so many good reasons and you just find the stupidest ones over and over and over again.

Disrespecting falling soldiers during the dignified transfer isn’t a reason to hate him?

Anyways, this wasn’t about hating him but rather how mentally out of it he is and so many people’s willingness to excuse it.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2021, 10:59 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Disrespecting falling soldiers during the dignified transfer isn’t a reason to hate him?

Anyways, this wasn’t about hating him but rather how mentally out of it he is and so many people’s willingness to excuse it.

So is he disrespectful or is he mentally out of it? 
Reply/Quote
Where was this hate boner when Trump called POWs losers?
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2021, 11:00 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: So is he disrespectful or is he mentally out of it? 

Both.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2021, 02:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Both.

Cool then let's impeach him. 
Reply/Quote