Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden's "Press Conference"!
(03-26-2021, 05:38 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The groupthink here seems to be that Biden is pretty bad but Trump is worse.  If some people would get their lips off Trump's orange arse we'd probably be one big group of groupthink.  

I've never once saw you post anything resembling a criticism of Biden. 

If you did I would have pointed out the Fox news connection.  Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 05:55 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote:  I've never once saw you post anything resembling a criticism of Biden. 

If you did I would have pointed out the Fox news connection.  Ninja

I guess being vocal about not voting for him doesn't count?
Reply/Quote
My apologies, I didn't see that. Welcome to the club.
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 06:03 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: My apologies, I didn't see that. Welcome to the club.

What club?
Reply/Quote
The club that didn't vote for him.
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 06:08 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: The club that didn't vote for him.

Yes but im also glad he beat Trump.  I feel like that puts me on the outside.  
Reply/Quote
I guess it does.
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 05:20 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol!!!!!!

You keep getting funnier and funnier!

Trump refused to take bullshit questions from a biased source that asked bullshit questions!  He has answered questions from them before and he knows they're bullshit!  Was he refusing to answer a follow-up question because the first question was so horrible!  That's probably what happened and you just left it out because context always kills your arguments!

"Trump just refused to answer bullshit questions, that's all!"

"How do you know they are bullshit questions if he does not even let them ask?"

"Because they disagree with him.  It is that simple.  Anyone who disagrees with him is just bullshit!"
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 05:20 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol!!!!!!

You keep getting funnier and funnier!

Trump refused to take bullshit questions from a biased source that asked bullshit questions!  He has answered questions from them before and he knows they're bullshit!  Was he refusing to answer a follow-up question because the first question was so horrible!  That's probably what happened and you just left it out because context always kills your arguments!

Like when he was asked on corona testing and just walked out because he had no clue? 

What about his healthcare plan? It was supposed to be unveiled like 4 years ago, but he dodged every question about it. And four years later, he unveiled nothing except a couple unfunded mandates

Reply/Quote
(03-27-2021, 01:43 AM)Benton Wrote: Like when he was asked on corona testing and just walked out because he had no clue? 

What about his healthcare plan? It was supposed to be unveiled like 4 years ago, but he dodged every question about it. And four years later, he unveiled nothing except a couple unfunded mandates

Trump doesn't bother will bullshit...and his promise to unveil a healthcare plan was bullshit.  
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2021, 02:13 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Trump doesn't bother will bullshit...and his promise to unveil a healthcare plan was bullshit.  

Personally, I think he needs to be held accountable for it. He backed 'repleal and replace' on the basis that the plan he never presented was better.

Like, we should all just send trump medical bills until he unveils his plan.

Dudes had five years, release that $#!;.
Reply/Quote