Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden's Press Conference!
(09-01-2021, 01:55 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I worry my niece is headed that way. Love the girl to death, but she just has no drive. And she knows my brother and I will mock her endlessly if she keeps going down that road (we're awful like that).

Let her dip her toe in and have some fun. The ones that don’t come out the other side are the trust fund types that don’t have to go to work.

Could be worse. She could be a juggalo. In that case she needs to be disowned and forced to change her name on the way out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2021, 08:05 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Let her dip her toe in and have some fun.  The ones that don’t come out the other side are the trust fund types that don’t have to go to work.  

Could be worse.  She could be a juggalo. In that case she needs to be disowned and forced to change her name on the way out.

*laughs nervously in Faygo baths during my teenage years*
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 10:16 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It's ok, the successful and accomplished woman can't hurt you.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 10:01 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: So then you agree with me?  We need more bipartisanship yes?

What we need is the far right and far left stop being ***** crazy and come back down to Earth with the left and the right.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2021, 05:20 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: What we need is the far right and far left stop being ***** crazy and come back down to Earth with the left and the right.

I feel like a boring ass Biden winning in 2020 was a bit of a retreat towards normality.   Wheteher you like Biden or not, you have to admit the election of a retread former VP president actual politician was the less extreme option of the two.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2021, 10:33 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I feel like a boring ass Biden winning in 2020 was a bit of a retreat towards normality.   Wheteher you like Biden or not, you have to admit the election of a retread former VP president actual politician was the less extreme option of the two.

Not going to lie I read ******** former VP.

Sure perhaps on paper but that was another bullshit campaign promise of back to normal IMO
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2021, 12:06 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Not going to lie I read ******** former VP.

Sure perhaps on paper but that was another bullshit campaign promise of back to normal IMO

It's still more normal than a second term of a celebrity who focuses on unproven election fraud and the notion that electing a democrat will kill Christianity. 

The bar for normality is low.  
Reply/Quote
It’s a shame we can’t have 2 halfway decent candidate the past 8 (well 5*) ***** years
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2021, 12:35 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: It’s a shame we can’t have 2 halfway decent candidate the past 8 (well 5*) ***** years

I guess every country has the politicians it deserves. 

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 09:11 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Trump wasn't unfit.

Making you uncomfortable and not bowing to the masses doesn't make someone unfit to be president.  

I mean Trump couldn't even hold a glass of water. 

Either way voters who voted for a 75 year old man age shaming a 78 year old man is beyond lame in the real world. 

Besides there are too many video's of Trump showing "signs of dementia" then Biden so we can go back and forth with this game if needed (it's not because we all remember Trumps misstatements etc).

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
As long as one party lives in a world of conspiracy theories and lies it's going to be hard to meet in the middle. They live in an alternative universe not reality. And their voters are basically just being used and mocked by them at this point. It is pretty sad to see given we all know the GOP just use them and think they are "poorly educated".

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote