Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bills at Bengals Prediction!!!
30 to 29 Bengals. Bills drive in the last minute and go for two and fail.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
My 14 year old son who just became a fan last year predicts.......27-24 bengals. And because he is a teenager, he is never wrong.
Reply/Quote
Should be a great matchup between 2 very hot teams on winning streaks.

The Bengals are ranked 1st in yards and 5th in scoring at home.
The Bills defense is ranked 2nd in fewest yards and 2nd in fewest points allowed on the road.

The Bills offense is ranked 3rd in yards and 5th in scoring on the road.
The Bengals defense is ranked 3rd in fewest yards and 7th in fewest points allowed at home.

Burrow has a 104.1 passer rating at home, completing 70% of his passes.
Bills have allowed an 88.0 passer rating on the road. (10th best)

Allen has an 88.9 QB rating on the road, completing 63% of his passes.
Bengals have allowed only an 80.6 passer rating at home. (5th)

Bengals have run for 130 or more in 4 of their 6 home games.
Bills have allowed the 4th fewest rushing yards on the road.

Bills have run for 115 or more in all 8 of their road games.
Bengals have allowed 3rd fewest rushing yards at home.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 04:08 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Should be a great matchup between 2 very hot teams on winning streaks.

The Bengals are ranked 1st in yards and 5th in scoring at home.
The Bills defense is ranked 2nd in fewest yards and 2nd in fewest points allowed on the road.

The Bills offense is ranked 3rd in yards and 5th in scoring on the road.
The Bengals defense is ranked 3rd in fewest yards and 7th in fewest points allowed at home.

Burrow has a 104.1 passer rating at home, completing 70% of his passes.
Bills have allowed an 88.0 passer rating on the road. (10th best)

Allen has an 88.9 QB rating on the road, completing 63% of his passes.
Bengals have allowed only an 80.6 passer rating at home. (5th)

Bengals have run for 130 or more in 4 of their 6 home games.
Bills have allowed the 4th fewest rushing yards on the road.

Bills have run for 115 or more in all 8 of their road games.
Bengals have allowed 3rd fewest rushing yards at home.

Probably gonna be one of those games where a key play or two will determine the game. Turnover, big sack, giant punt return and so on.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Both teams will forget the run game in this one. I see a lot of pass plays for each team. Bengals 33 Bills 28
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Game of the season IMO.

This should be a crazy-good one!!!
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24-23
Reply/Quote
Depends on the bengals. Do they start slow ?

Reply/Quote
I think it will be a very close game which could go either way.

I'm really looking forward to it, even though it kicks off at 01:30 for us in the UK.

Thankfully I'm not at work the day after.
@WhoDey_UK
Reply/Quote
Bengals: 35
Bills: 23
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Opening line was 1.5 in favor of the Bills….now the games a push….probably where it should be.

I predicted 2 games this season. We lost them both. I no longer predict. I can’t risk the jinx

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

That #1 seed looks very very important if only for the fact we don't want to go to Buffalo in the playoffs. At this point I can't pick against this team. I think they find a way to win.
31-27 Bengals. Who Dey!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 12:28 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: The Bills aren’t invincible. Not implying you said they were. They lost to  the Jets once and beat them 20-12 once. They beat the Lions 28-25. They beat the Dolphins 32-29.

If Joe comes out like he did yesterday we can beat them for sure. Like I’ve said if we can get healthy I like us to win. I’ll predict after I know that.

Of course we can beat them but I don't think we will Monday, hope we do just a gut Allen ends up being too much of a dual threat for us..
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2022, 01:57 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Of course we can beat them but I don't think we will Monday, hope we do just a gut Allen ends up being too much of a dual threat for us..

Well it’s a toss up so which QB has the better game and turnovers will probably make the difference
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2022, 03:33 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Well it’s a toss up so which QB has the better game and turnovers will probably make the difference

I agree, If Burrow and his receivers stay on the same page we should be fine. Allen tends to throw more WTF INTs and hopefully he continues to do so Monday.  We will need to win the turn over battle without a doubt. 
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2022, 01:57 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Of course we can beat them but I don't think we will Monday, hope we do just a gut Allen ends up being  too much of a dual threat for us..

Maybe.  Missing Hubbard is big in this one.

On the other hand, we have some very athletic linebackers and are very good vs the run.  We'll see what Lou has cooked up.  

I'll put it this way:  I have more confidence in Anarumo finding a way to stop Allen than I do in any DC trying to stop Burrow.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2022, 09:22 PM)samhain Wrote: Maybe.  Missing Hubbard is big in this one.

On the other hand, we have some very athletic linebackers and are very good vs the run.  We'll see what Lou has cooked up.  

I'll put it this way:  I have more confidence in Anarumo finding a way to stop Allen than I do in any DC trying to stop Burrow.

Let Lou cook!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Should be a close one, expecting back and forth game that is as fun to watch as any this year, maybe ever...

Bengals - 34
Bills - 31

Bills miss a FG in OT.
Reply/Quote
Not making a prediction, but I like our chances! Gonna sit back and watch!!
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2022, 07:14 PM)M.W. Wrote: I agree, If Burrow and his receivers stay on the same page we should be fine. Allen tends to throw more WTF INTs and hopefully he continues to do so Monday.  We will need to win the turn over battle without a doubt. 

I agree Allen does take a bit more chances which end up Ints.. but he also does more WTF TD's also.. lets hope the WTF TDs are not Monday
Reply/Quote