Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bills at Bengals Prediction!!!
(12-26-2022, 09:22 PM)samhain Wrote: Maybe.  Missing Hubbard is big in this one.

On the other hand, we have some very athletic linebackers and are very good vs the run.  We'll see what Lou has cooked up.  

I'll put it this way:  I have more confidence in Anarumo finding a way to stop Allen than I do in any DC trying to stop Burrow.

I do think Burrow and Taylor are a tougher combo to stop... but also feel Allen is the best dual threat in the AFC and close to Hurt in the NFL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Monumental game which not only determines AFC #1 seed but also MVP.

Paycor stadium so loud you cannot hear the person next to you.

Ja’Mar pissed from his poor play against Patriots goes off against the Bills. No one can cover him and he has 180 yards with 2 TD.

Irwin has a TD so does Higgins

Mixon and Perine combine for 130 yards rushing

The Bengals Offense clicks and make a huge statement to rest of the league saying You gotta go through US!

Burrow solidifies his position as MVP.

Bengals 45 Bills 17

Who Dey baby Who Dey

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Bengals win 34 - 20 against the Williams

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
No idea, both teams are good enough to win. Turnovers will decide it (Super hot take, I know).
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2022, 07:14 PM)M.W. Wrote: I agree, If Burrow and his receivers stay on the same page we should be fine. Allen tends to throw more WTF INTs and hopefully he continues to do so Monday.  We will need to win the turn over battle without a doubt. 

Or force the FG would be good too and/or get three and outs.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
I was playing a game called Retro Bowl and, just by chance, the Bills were my opponent yesterday. I was losing to them 12 to 14 at half time, but then I came back to win 26 to 21.

I missed an extra point and then went for 2 and missed to tie it right at the end of the second half (sounds familiar, right?), which I don't think happens in real life two games in a row, so I'll just even it out and call it:

Bengals 28
Bills 21

This prediction is based on nothing other than a mobile video game.
Reply/Quote
I want to predict a Bengals win, but it's hard for me to do so. Looking at the Bills scores does nothing for me, though, until I started looking closer. Interesting. Against likely or possible playoff teams, they're barely beating them (and in the case of the Vikings, losing to them): 3 point win IN Bufallo against the Dolphins, 8 point win IN Buffalo against the Jets (and let's not forget they LOST to the Jets earlier this year), 3 point win in Detroit, aforementioned loss IN Buffalo against the Vikings.

Then, let's look at Josh Allen. In over half his games (9 to be exact) so far this season, he's thrown at least 1 INT. In those 9 games, in 7 of them, his QB rating was 80 or lower (1 of which was 46). In 6 of his games played this season, his completion % has been sub-60.

I think we can force at least 1 INT and our offense will do more than enough to win the game. I think we start off hot, scoring on the opening drive, but a lull in the 2nd QTR offensively allows the Bills to hang around. We get at least 1 INT in the 2nd half that propels us to a 2 TD lead, Allen leads the Bills on a mini-comeback but falls short (2nd INT maybe?) in the 4th QTR.

Bengals win 28-21.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Need our pass rush to really step up this game, and we need to capitalize on turnovers (Allen will give you one or two).

Bengals by 3.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 08:51 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Bills open at 1.5? That’s pretty good respect finally even if we are the underdog

now we wait for Josh Allen to say "they have a FAIRLY good D" and its in the bank
Reply/Quote
Bengals-27-24 Potential game of the year.Home field will be huge in this one.
Reply/Quote
Call me crazy, but I think it's going to be

28 - 17 Bengals

The defense is used to QBs that can run the ball. We've got an insane run defense too. I just think we're used to the kind of offense the Bills run. Allen is due to throw an INT or two this game. I really think that our team is going to come out swinging. Finally putting out a full game together on both sides of the ball. The Bengals will show the league why we are and should be the team to beat, because they gotta play us!
Reply/Quote
Not sure how this one goes but i'm willing to bet it will come down to the last possession and be settled by 4 points or less

(if neither team losses any key players)
Reply/Quote
I predict this board's emotions will be in full effect win or lose. 31-27 Bengals, defense makes a stop on 4th late.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 26-23.

#2 seed, here we come.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2022, 09:44 AM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Monumental game which not only determines AFC #1 seed but also MVP.  

Paycor stadium so loud you cannot hear the person next to you.

Ja’Mar pissed from his poor play against Patriots goes off against the Bills.  No one can cover him and he has 180 yards with 2 TD.  

Irwin has a TD so does Higgins

Mixon and Perine combine for 130 yards rushing

The Bengals Offense clicks and make a huge statement to rest of the league saying You gotta go through US!  

Burrow solidifies his position as MVP.

Bengals 45 Bills 17

Who Dey baby Who Dey

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just a tad aggressive with the final score
Reply/Quote
We get smoked (21-3) for the first 24:17m of the game. Then one of our big fellas gets pushed into Allen, rolling his ankle. With the limited capacity to extend plays, Knox and Singletary are relied upon to maintain drives. Slowly, the D collapses Buffalo's offense and Joey B works his magic with high percentage 7-15 yard completions. As suggested before, Mac hits the game winner at the end of regulation.

A grueling grind of a victory.

Bengals- 30
Bills- 28

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
When scoring 20 or more points, the Bengals are 11-1 and the Bills are 12-1. 
(Bengals have scored 20 or more in all 6 home games...the Bills have scored 20 or more in 6 of 8 road games.)

Both teams are 5-3 when allowing 20 or more points.
(Bengals have allowed 20 or more in 3 of 6 home games...Bills have allowed 20 or more in 5 of 8 road games.)

Each team is also 5-1 in games where they've scored and allowed 20 or more points.

Reply/Quote
Just hoping for both sides: no blowout and, more importantly, no injuries.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Buffalo will let us win just because we're nice and decent enough to let them play in PayCore instead of in that Siberian stadium they have,.. Have you seen the latest pictures of the place? All the seats are completely covered in several feet of snow.  Plus it was the Bengals who put them on the path to playoff success back when Andy was still our QB by beating Faultimore.. They OWE us..  ThumbsUp

[Image: 1593664890195025922?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%...buffalo%2F]  <--someone fix this please. My perfection ability is malfunctioning at the moment.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote