Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Billy B has 'tremendous respect for the way Mike runs his organization'
(01-10-2020, 03:02 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Bill always pays players and coaches tons of respect. I wouldn't read into this too much.

I honestly don't know how he said some of that stuff with a straight face. Then again, Bill always has a straight face. 
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2020, 03:12 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I honestly don't know how he said some of that stuff with a straight face. Then again, Bill always has a straight face. 

Grumpy face, always looks like he's ready to bite nails in two.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2020, 03:12 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I honestly don't know how he said some of that stuff with a straight face. Then again, Bill always has a straight face. 

I couldn't even read it with a straight face so kudos to him. His programming has no apparent bugs in it when it comes to deception. 
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2020, 02:54 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Maybe we can get a pick after all. I doubt we'd get much with Dalton's last year being $17 million.

Well I'm ok with a 3rd.
Still lots of good OG's and WR's left at that part of the draft.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2020, 03:05 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: If I have to guess, I would say that he interested in more than Dalton. An All Pro WR that has missed time due to injury would be my guess.

I agree, and was going to include that, but technically, unless we Franchise AJ, then Bill doesn't really have to trade for him. All he would need is for AJ to tell him the $ that Mike offered and then beat it. We all know MB has a $ line and won't go over it.
Reply/Quote

Maybe Bill just relates to Mike Brown due to their struggles with resting stone face.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...%3DApi&f=1]

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gannett-cdn.com%2Fp...f=1&nofb=1]

Just a pair of party animals, these guys.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2020, 04:09 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Maybe Bill just relates to Mike Brown due to their struggles with resting stone face.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...%3DApi&f=1]

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gannett-cdn.com%2Fp...f=1&nofb=1]

Just a pair of party animals, these guys.

Oh yea, definitely the life of the party.

I think I'd rather hang out with Kraft.  I like happy endings.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2020, 05:07 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Oh yea, definitely the life of the party.

I think I'd rather hang out with Kraft.  I like happy endings.

LOL, was just getting ready to say that maybe the respect stems from the fact that Mikey hasn't been videotaped with his pants down at a rub 'n tug ... 
Reply/Quote
but if BB ever needs a job i hope we get considered.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2020, 02:47 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: well might see dalton get a ring. if that happens

LOL. As “bad” as Brady was this year he was still far better than Dalton and they couldn’t even make it out of the WC round.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2020, 06:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: LOL. As “bad” as Brady was this year he was still far better than Dalton and they couldn’t even make it out of the WC round.

Patriots had alot of injury issue at WR this year i believe...  Lost Gordon.. Brown  etc....  also to non injuries.   They will retool and be back in the playoffs next year.

Cant get to the SB if you dont make the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2020, 06:32 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Patriots had alot of injury issue at WR this year i believe...  Lost Gordon.. Brown  etc....  also to non injuries.   They will retool and be back in the playoffs next year.

Cant get to the SB if you dont make the playoffs.

And you can’t get to the playoffs if you don’t win at least 9 games. Something Dalton hasn’t done in 5 years.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2020, 02:30 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Paul Dehner Jr.
@pauldehnerjr

Tweeted yesterday about the relatively frequent Bengals and Patriots trading relationship over the years. Here was Bill Belichick on that trend during a December conference call:

[Image: UY0EhPp.jpg?1]

Maybe he's angling for a job when his Patriot days are over. LOL

Read this awhile back, never know what ole Billy is up to...
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2020, 06:38 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And you can’t get to the playoffs if you don’t win at least 9 games. Something Dalton hasn’t done in 5 years.

will say last time dalton had a guy that knew how to call plays... he had a pretty good year.     We had better OL and WRs then too lol
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2020, 07:17 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: will say last time dalton had a guy that knew how to call plays... he had a pretty good year.     We had better OL and WRs then too lol

Yeah, yeah, we know. Everything has to be just right for old #14.

Reply/Quote
They are friends so of course he will say nice things
Reply/Quote
Call Robert Kraft and trade Dalton and AJ for BB. Done!

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2020, 08:36 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Call Robert Kraft and trade Dalton and AJ for BB. Done!

We’ll even throw in two former 1st round picks in Price and Ross!

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2020, 08:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We’ll even throw in two former 1st round picks in Price and Ross!

BB would make them HOF'ers.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2020, 03:52 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I agree, and was going to include that, but technically, unless we Franchise AJ, then Bill doesn't really have to trade for him. All he would need is for AJ to tell him the $ that Mike offered and then beat it. We all know MB has a $ line and won't go over it.

Anyone know the rules for when a team uses its Franchise Tag? Just curious if a sign and trade is possible with a tagged player?
I realized just after I posted earlier, that AJ will be a FA. Didn't get a chance to edit.
Reply/Quote