Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Black Lives matter shuts down Bernie
(08-09-2015, 11:20 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Pointing out racism=harming race relations.

Shooting black teenagers left and right and letting the cops get off free=police business

I'll take strawman for $100, Alex.

Is it the job of tPOTUS to point out what he believes to be racism, and in every instance he has, doing so before all of the facts of the cases come out that give him enough information to decide that?

Could you name one instance that Obama has interjected in another criminal matter that didn't involve an alleged white assailant and a black victim? 

Thanks in advance.
(08-09-2015, 11:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I'm not here to explain life to you .  Feel free to go take a listen.    I'm sure you will defend her as usual.    

Tell me this... What has either obama done to improve race relations?

No, no.

YOU accused the President (and then his wife) of encouraging this type of behavior.  YOU tell me why the President (or his wife) would openly encourage blacks to kill whites.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-09-2015, 11:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: No, no.

YOU accused the President (and then his wife) of encouraging this type of behavior.  YOU tell me why the President (or his wife) would openly encourage blacks to kill whites.

I said that the nation of Islam called for whites to be killed.   I said the obama's have done nothing to help race relations.   They have set us back.  

There is no need to just make up what I said.
(08-09-2015, 11:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I said that the nation of Islam called for whites to be killed.   I said the obama's have done nothing to help race relations.   They have set us back.  

There is no need to just make up what I said.

(08-09-2015, 07:59 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Black lives matter group is becoming militant.   They need to be carted off when they invade events.    They do the same bs to restaurants at lunch time.    They need to start getting proactive on these guys.  

No way sanders is anti black and there is not one candidate in either party that is anti black .   It's just a joke.   And ofc this goes on because the obama's  stoke this behavior.

[quote='StLucieBengal' pid='41206' dateline='1439174036']

You said they "stoke this behavior".

How and why?
(08-09-2015, 11:37 PM)GMDino Wrote:
(08-09-2015, 11:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You said they "stoke this behavior".

How and why?

Watch her recent graduation speeches . Hear it for yourself so you can't accuse me of "editing". ... What's crazy is that you don't know about the speeches thaf I am talking about... You need to step up your awareness of the news. It was well circulated.

But then again don't watch it, that way you can make out like we are making baseless accusations because she is black.
(08-09-2015, 11:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Watch her recent graduation speeches . Hear it for yourself so you can't accuse me of "editing". ...  What's crazy is that you don't know about the speeches thaf I am talking about...    You need to step up your awareness of the news.    It was well circulated.  

But then again don't watch it, that way you can make out like we are making baseless accusations because she is black.

I have not denied what she said.

I want to know how she is "stoking this behavior" and why YOU think she is.

Been a few hours now and you won't answer that question.
(08-09-2015, 11:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Watch her recent graduation speeches . Hear it for yourself so you can't accuse me of "editing". ...  What's crazy is that you don't know about the speeches thaf I am talking about...    You need to step up your awareness of the news.    It was well circulated.  

Implying someone else has the burden of evidence when you claim something is true...
(08-10-2015, 12:12 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Implying someone else has the burden of evidence when you claim something is true...

Not at all. Told him where to look. Just because I didnt feel the need to post it all at the time .

Others have also chimed in that she is like this... I can't help it if you all are not engaged in the news enough to have heard this before.
(08-10-2015, 01:34 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Not at all.   Told him where to look.   Just because I didnt feel the need to post it all at the time .  

Others have also chimed in that she is like this...    I can't help it if you all are not engaged in the news enough to have heard this before.

If by "news" you mean the Breitbart blogs, then yes, most sane Americans do not "engage" in them.
(08-10-2015, 02:23 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: If by "news" you mean the Breitbart blogs, then yes, most sane Americans do not "engage" in them.

How about Tuskegee unv YouTube channel

Of the whole speech.

Thing is you guys don't wanna watch it because you would rather stick your heads in the sand and pretend like they are the greatest.

All good. We have come to expect that kind of stuff.
(08-10-2015, 01:34 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Not at all.   Told him where to look.   Just because I didnt feel the need to post it all at the time .  

Others have also chimed in that she is like this...    I can't help it if you all are not engaged in the news enough to have heard this before.

So you think the Obama's hate white people and encourage blacks who want to kill them.

Tell me WHY you think they would do that.

We're pushing 12 hours plus and you haven't even come close to answering that question.
(08-10-2015, 08:58 AM)GMDino Wrote: So you think the Obama's hate white people and encourage blacks who want to kill them.

Tell me WHY you think they would do that.

We're pushing 12 hours plus and you haven't even come close to answering that question.

obviously you have not read anything that I have said. Yes it's been 12 hours and you still have poor reading comprehension. You better take some more time and get a grasp on what I had stated. When you finally do then we can continue.
(08-10-2015, 04:06 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: How about Tuskegee unv YouTube channel

Of the whole speech.    

Thing is you guys don't wanna watch it because you would rather stick your heads in the sand and pretend like they are the greatest.    

All good.  We have come to expect that kind of stuff.

Just watched the speech. Which part of this constitutes her "stoking" (your word) racial tensions? The part where she accurately quotes some of the vicious attacks right wing pundits have launched at her?

I don't see it. You'll have to tell me which one of these statements stoked any problems.
(08-10-2015, 03:59 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: obviously you have not read anything that I have said.    Yes it's been 12 hours and you still have poor reading comprehension.    You better take some more time and get a grasp on what I had stated.   When you finally do then we can continue.

All you have said is they have spoke poorly about America.

I am not disagreeing with you.

I am asking why YOU THINK the President and his wife would encourage such behavior.

Still waiting for your answer.
(08-10-2015, 04:11 PM)GMDino Wrote: All you have said is they have spoke poorly about America.

I am not disagreeing with you.

I am asking why YOU THINK the President and his wife would encourage such behavior.

Still waiting for your answer.

Well now your getting closer.

They are this way because of their black liberation theology background. Michelle is more militant than her husband. Spending over 20 years in that church makes an impression. Look at the similarities between her speeches and Jeremiah wrights sermons on similar topics.
Hmmmm, turns out one of the protesters that interrupted this event is a self identified radical christian, who supported Sarah Palin.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2015/08/blm-activist-who-shut-down-sanders-is-radical-christian-sarah-palin-supporter/
(08-09-2015, 10:54 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: The freedom to keep what I've rightfully earned.  

Typical new "entitlement mentality".

Expect government benefits without having to pay anything for them.
(08-09-2015, 11:25 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Could you name one instance that Obama has interjected in another criminal matter that didn't involve an alleged white assailant and a black victim? 

Thanks in advance.

During President Obama’s visit to New York City, he acknowledged the death of police officer Brian Moore, who was shot on Saturday and passed away in the hospital on Monday.

“As many of you know, New York’s finest lost one of its own today. Officer Brian Moore, who was shot in the line of duty on Saturday night, passed away earlier today,” he said on Monday.
Moore, age 25, was shot in the head after questioning a suspect in Queens.

Obama spoke during a visit to Lehman college, where he launched the “My Brother’s Keeper Alliance” a new non-profit aimed at helping young people in poor communities.

“He came from a family of police officers,” Obama said, referring to Moore. “And the family of fellow officers he joined in the NYPD and across the country deserve our gratitude and our prayers not just today but every day. They’ve got a tough job.”

While Obama recognized the sacrifice made by police officers, he also pointed out the problems in some areas with policing in poverty stricken neighborhoods.  He criticized neighborhoods where police officers were only expected to “contain” people in poor neighborhoods instead of encouraging them, simply because they were “different.”  He was careful to point out, however, that the “overwhelming majority” of police officers are good and honest and fair.

“If we ask the police to simply contain and control problems that we ourselves have been unwilling to invest and solve, that’s not fair to the communities, it’s not fair to the police,” he said.

You are welcome.
(08-11-2015, 04:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Typical new "entitlement mentality".

Expect government benefits without having to pay anything for them.

LOL if this isn't the pot calling the kettle black.

Please tell me which valuable government benefits that I'm receiving for my taxes paid?

I pay for my own house, car, insurance, groceries, cell phone, cable, all of my daughter's activities, school fees, school supplies, school lunches, vacations, car repairs, health care and other out of pocket medical expenses, etc.

I do this while paying roughly 13k a year in federal taxes alone.  Can you explain to me what federal benefits (besides protection from the military) I'm receiving in exchange for 13k a year?
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/08/black-lives-matter-protesters-attempt-disrupt-hillary-clinton-2016-event-121269.html?cmpid=sf#ixzz3iXeS3kQD

Hillary campaigns bars them from entering her event, but she meets with them in private afterwards.

Apparently a group just needs to be loud and disrespectful and you get a private meeting with a Democratic candidate.

Imagine this happening with Code Pink and Republicans in 2004.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]