Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bobby Hart is just killing us!!!
For the first game I think we are playing ok and the defence is looking a lot better but Bobby Hart is just killing us

How many times has he let Bosa get passed him without putting a glove on him. Burrow is going to get killed with Hart in the team
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 06:53 PM)JWW1971 Wrote: For the first game I think we are playing ok and the defence is looking a lot better but Bobby Hart is just killing us

How many times has he let Bosa get passed him without putting a glove on him. Burrow is going to get killed with Hart in the team

Head scratcher why the chose to ignore this glaring issue on OL especially with a rookie #1 QB . 
The line is getting schooled out there, Bosas bitches.

Why not grab Peters or some proven available Vets? Burrow is going to get injured  eventually  
Reply/Quote
This team will struggle all year. They wont win with this O-Line. Draft some lineman with their early picks stop taking WR early in the draft and get a stud line, and then they will be a dangerous team
Reply/Quote
The line (not just Hart) had a really bad 1st half but so I also thought Burrow did also.. 2nd half the line played very solid
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hart is absolute TRASH. Idc what meaningless cherry picked stats Fred throws out. He’s not a starting caliber RT. Anyone who even casually pays attention can see this. XSF was also bad. The right side of the OL is a serious problem.

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Hart is absolute TRASH. Idc what meaningless cherry picked stats Fred throws out. He’s not a starting caliber RT. Anyone who even casually pays attention can see this. XSF was also bad. The right side of the OL is a serious problem.

Billy came in and the line was immediately better.

Looks like X-man will be out for Thursday and possibly longer.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:28 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: The line (not just Hart) had a really bad 1st half but so I also thought Burrow did also.. 2nd half the line played very solid

Burrow scored our only TD, and led the team down the field for the win at the end of the game. If our idiot coach had saved any timeouts, or our fat ass kicker could make a chip shot without injuring himself we either win or are playing in OT right now.

Reply/Quote
The bengals have had a bad offensive line since 2016.

Let that sink in
Reply/Quote
Bobby Hart stinks but this coaching staff needs to make adjustments. Instead of leaving Hart on an island how about chipping with a Tight end ? How many screens did we run ?
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:33 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Burrow scored our only TD, and led the team down the field for the win at the end of the game. If our idiot coach had saved any timeouts, or our fat ass kicker could make a chip shot without injuring himself we either win or are playing in OT right now.

To blame this loss on Bullock shows lack of rationality. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Glad we drafted such a great blocking TE in the 2nd round. Did he have a black all game?

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: To blame this loss on Bullock shows lack of rationality. 

Yeah, why should an NFL kicker be expected to make a 30 yard FG without hurting himself...

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:45 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yeah, why should an NFL kicker be expected to make a 30 yard FG without hurting himself...

They should be expected to do that. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:33 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Burrow scored our only TD, and led the team down the field for the win at the end of the game. If our idiot coach had saved any timeouts, or our fat ass kicker could make a chip shot without injuring himself we either win or are playing in OT right now.

Burrow did not perform the way expected .. his strengths of move around pressure and his accuracy was not good. missed TDS and WTF Int.. you cant gloss over that.. I am happy with final drive but the line played better before that in 2nd half when Burrow missed chances with with throws to Ross and especially Green in 2nd half and come on.. that INT was terrible.. 

I believe 67% passing rating.. Not good.. needs to be better Thursday...
Reply/Quote
PFF has indicated forever that Hart is a well-below-average starter.

He has had below a 60.0 rating every year as a full-time NFL starter.
He did have 60.3 his rookie year, but that was only on 153 snaps.

Bengals should have gone after Conklin this past offseason, even if it meant letting Mixon or AJ walk.
Conklin has had a 65+ rating every season in the NFL, of which all but one season were actually 70+.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:49 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Burrow did not perform the way expected .. his strengths of move around pressure and his accuracy was not good. missed TDS and WTF Int.. you cant gloss over that.. I am happy with final drive but the line played better before that in 2nd half when Burrow missed chances with with throws to Ross and especially Green in 2nd half and come on.. that INT was terrible.. 

Cosca to me comes off as an irrational dalton basher, so it makes sense that he would think that burrow deaerves zero blame here. Burrow looked average out there

Then again, he is a rookie, and the guys protecting him suck.

John ross also sucks
Reply/Quote
Why is Hart still on this team? He has show that he is hot garbage. Bosa was ***** slapping him all game and Burrow was running for his lif.
Reply/Quote
Hart is so bad he shouldn't be on the practice squad.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:49 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Burrow did not perform the way expected .. his strengths of move around pressure and his accuracy was not good. missed TDS and WTF Int.. you cant gloss over that.. I am happy with final drive but the line played better before that in 2nd half when Burrow missed chances with with throws to Ross and especially Green in 2nd half and come on.. that INT was terrible.. 

Wtf are you talking about?? Both the missed TD right through his hands and the bobble on the sideline were on ROSS. Burrow missed a TD to AJ, but it sounds like you were expecting perfection. That drive at the end of the game is all you can ask for out of a rookie in his first NFL game.

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:56 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Why is Hart still on this team?

Because it’s the Bengals
Reply/Quote