Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bobby Hart is just killing us!!!
Actually . . . he looks like he's expecting a screen or a quick dump off.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 09:39 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Lmao figures you would. Supporting a scrub for that long

Whatever that means. Ross was young, and at least showed flashes of immense potential. Criticizing a 8/9 year vet, compared to a kid that’s played in 20 something NFL games are two totally different things.

That said, with Ross being in a contract year, I’m pretty much ready to let him walk at this point. I’m tired of waiting for him to put it all together. Maybe he will somewhere else, but I doubt it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 10:31 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Amazing that Cosmo is just now noticing that poor o-line play has a lot to do with a QB's success or failure.

Never said it didn’t. I’ve been critical of Hart the entire time he’s been here. You Dalton Gangers are big on straw man arguments though. Difference is I don’t think Burrow will need a 2015 level Bengals team around him to win like Dalton did. Give him an even slightly below average OL and he will succeed.

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 10:35 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Never said it didn’t. I’ve been critical of Hart the entire time he’s been here. You Dalton Gangers are big on straw man arguments though. Difference is I don’t think Burrow will need a 2015 level Bengals team around him to win like Dalton did. Give him an even slightly below average OL and he will succeed.

Here he goes bringing up that former qb again lmfaoo
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 10:41 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Here he goes bringing up that former qb again lmfaoo

Keep laughing Frank. That must be some good gas!

And ofc I brought up our former QB, the post I responded to was a whiny accusation that I never gave Dalton any excuses because of the OL. You guys are too much.

Reply/Quote
*sigh* . . . As a supposed "Dalton Ganger", I was never a "Dalton is the answer" kind of poster . . . I was more of a, "Dalton is about 10th on the list of issues with this team right now."

Run blocking.

Pass blocking.

WRs with little to no separation. AJ Green and a bunch of #4 or #5 receivers until Boyd got here, but it still took him time to work into the Bengals shitty scheme.

Offensive coaches didn't/don't run crossing patterns or drag routes with the WRs.

Opposing coaches somehow still seem to be able to scheme their star receivers in alignments to where they are covered by LBs, this year it appears to be Logan Wilson. The Steelers and Antonio Brown were exceptional at this on third downs against the Bengals for years and it still continues.

Almost zero continuity at the TE position. On most teams, Uzomah Been Bobblin' would be the blocking TE, but not in Cincy.

Can't cover RBs on dump offs.

Can't cover TEs. <----period. They got burned on a field flipping play down the sidelines but Shawn Williams got me accustomed to seeing that happen at least once per game so it didn't bother me as much as it should have. Overall they were better today.

Can't stop the run and they play in the AFC North. After one game it appears to be fixed-ish . . . it's a long season.

Kicker
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Bobby Hart's replacement should be a major priority, as it should have been last year. He's a garbage player and a liability. He looked like a little kid vs Bosa. if you're going to tie you're future to a number one overall quarterback, then Hart isn't a guy that should be starting for you. He'll get Burrow killed.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 11:28 PM)samhain Wrote: Bobby Hart's replacement should be a major priority, as it should have been last year. He's a garbage player and a liability. He looked like a little kid vs Bosa. if you're going to tie you're future to a number one overall quarterback, then Hart isn't a guy that should be starting for you. He'll get Burrow killed.

Not to mention Taylor goes on about “character” players, yet this scumbag is a starter. I don’t get it.

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 10:21 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: [Image: Eh04RkNXcAssko5?format=jpg&name=medium]

Lol, my girlfriend said what was bobby hart doing? “No clue babe”
Reply/Quote
Many more people were skeptical when the Bengals signed Hart to a three-year, $21 million contract in free agency.

But Bengals vice president Tory Blackburn defended the move, or at least the move in context of the market.

“For those who say you shouldn’t have signed Bobby Hart, who is going to play right tackle?” Blackburn said. “Who? Oh, maybe you’ll draft one in the third round and he’ll come on. Really? You’re going to bet your season on that? We may still draft somebody. We haven’t had the draft yet. But you just can’t criticize. In our business you have to solve the problem. If you’re not going to play him, tell me who? Trent Brown at 17 million? Really? A seventh-round draft pick? Let go essentially by his team. Really? We can’t go to WalMart and buy off the shelf. A high quality starting right tackle? That doesn’t exist [in free agency].

Guys.... Tory Blackburn says it was a good decision
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 10:21 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: [Image: Eh04RkNXcAssko5?format=jpg&name=medium]

This is exactly what I was talking about, what the hell was he watching or doing here?
Any half decent coach would have benched his arse after that play.
Reply/Quote

When I first saw this photo I laughed. I was thinking that this was supposed to be a set up to a screen to Gio. However, you can Gio settling into pass pro. So I have no clue what Hart is trying to here.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 01:11 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: When I first saw this photo I laughed. I was thinking that this was supposed to be a set up to a screen to Gio. However, you can Gio settling into pass pro. So I have no clue what Hart is trying to here.

Neither did he.

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 12:56 AM)JWW1971 Wrote: This is exactly what I was talking about, what the hell was he watching or doing here?
Any half decent coach would have benched his arse after that play.

Hart has no business on an nfl roster. WTF they are trying to get out of him is a god damn mystery. What is worse is that WE ALL see this but the guys making the calls act like he is a pro bowl tackle. He’s going to get Burrow killed.....soon
Reply/Quote
The line looked way better in the 2nd half. It was the first game for them, too. Hopefully they can build on that and not start the way they did against the Browns.

Price did well enough at RG and that seemed to help a lot.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:58 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Wtf are you talking about?? Both the missed TD right through his hands and the bobble on the sideline were on ROSS. Burrow missed a TD to AJ, but it sounds like you were expecting perfection. That drive at the end of the game is all you can ask for out of a rookie in his first NFL game.

It wouldn’t have counted because the CB made an excellent play on the ball and forced AJ out of bounds before he even touched the ball.
Reply/Quote
Big Willie not impressed with Hart...

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8">

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 08:45 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Big Willie not impressed with Hart...

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Reply/Quote
Maybe Hart thought Gio was supposed to pick him up???
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 08:45 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Big Willie not impressed with Hart...

Reply/Quote