Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bobby Hart is just killing us!!!
(09-14-2020, 02:55 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Who cares? Just last year 2 players who were paid millions were benched and cut..

So you are wrong.

Brown was hurt 1st game of the year and never right. PR nightmare to continue to play AD. Get your head out of Bobby Hart's rear-end and all your made up stats and think for a minute...or longer.
Reply/Quote
I'm by no means a fan of Bobby Hart, and his performance in the 1st half was embarrassing to say the least. However, I just finished watching every offensive play from the game and he did play much better in the 2nd half, especially in the 4 quarter.

He deserves all the criticism he's gotten for that 1st half of play, but his 2nd half was actually pretty solid. Having said all that, I would be fine with replacing him tomorrow. Like I said, not a fan, and definitely don't think he's worth what they're paying him.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 02:59 PM)higgy100 Wrote: Brown was hurt 1st game of the year and never right. PR nightmare to continue to play AD. Get your head out of Bobby Hart's rear-end and all your made up stats and think for a minute...or longer.

My stats are real.

Your claim that highest paid player never gets benched or cut is false and I proved it.

You are the one making stuff up not me.
Reply/Quote
Bobby Hart is a garbage right tackle and an even bigger piece of s*** human being.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 06:53 PM)JWW1971 Wrote: For the first game I think we are playing ok and the defence is looking a lot better but Bobby Hart is just killing us

How many times has he let Bosa get passed him without putting a glove on him. Burrow is going to get killed with Hart in the team

Several glaring issues I want to address with our team and coaching,and I am sure all of you agree with this

Number 1. Zac Taylor is NOT a good play caller and he should give it up to someone else,here is what I saw,He starts the game with Joe Burrow under center and now he has to take a 3-5 step drop to make the play work,when he should have been in the shotgun most of the game as the pass rush was just too much and too fast to be under center.In the shotgun he can see much faster what the defense is going to do and he could have avoided those sacks.Bad move on Zac Taylor.Burrow is much more confortable in the shotgun and can see what the D is doing much quicker.The head coach NEVER made the change until the second half.Bad move.He is going to get this new qb killed and he will not last the season.He took a bunch of unnessary hard hits.

Number 2.Bobby Hart has to go,period!!!!! He was getting blasted all game and Zac Taylor NEVER put a TE up there on the line to help him.Another bad call by the coach.He NEEDED help to stop BOSA and the coach never gave him any.Hart should have never been invited back to camp.He must be gone.

Number 3. Where was T.Higgins,Auden Tate and they hardly used Tyler Boyd, because the qb never had any time to see anything the first half.Where was the high powered offense we heard about all off season??? QB had no time to find his receivers as he was getting blown up all game,again I blame the head coach.No way should he be calling the game and he also just yaks too much.I think he confuses the players.

Number 4. John Ross has to go,he is awlful,dude drops everything and he just does not show me much.He was a draft bust.

Number 5. A.J.Green is not the same player he was before, He cannot get by anyone and yes he is a very good receiver,but not a great one and he seems to get beat a lot. just sayin.

Number 6. IF they play like this Thursday, it will be another loss.And where was D.J.Reader,he did nothing for this Defense but hold his own and the Chargers are not  a top 10 team.     just what I say sunday folks  WHO-DEY I HOPE
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 03:01 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I'm by no means a fan of Bobby Hart, and his performance in the 1st half was embarrassing to say the least. However, I just finished watching every offensive play from the game and he did play much better in the 2nd half, especially in the 4 quarter.

He deserves all the criticism he's gotten for that 1st half of play, but his 2nd half was actually pretty damn solid.

50% is an F.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 03:31 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Several glaring issues I want to address with our team and coaching,and I am sure all of you agree with this

Number 1. Zac Taylor is NOT a good play caller and he should give it up to someone else,here is what I saw,He starts the game with Joe Burrow under center and now he has to take a 3-5 step drop to make the play work,when he should have been in the shotgun most of the game as the pass rush was just too much and too fast to be under center.In the shotgun he can see much faster what the defense is going to do and he could have avoided those sacks.Bad move on Zac Taylor.Burrow is much more confortable in the shotgun and can see what the D is doing much quicker.The head coach NEVER made the change until the second half.Bad move.He is going to get this new qb killed and he will not last the season.He took a bunch of unnessary hard hits.

Number 2.Bobby Hart has to go,period!!!!! He was getting blasted all game and Zac Taylor NEVER put a TE up there on the line to help him.Another bad call by the coach.He NEEDED help to stop BOSA and the coach never gave him any.Hart should have never been invited back to camp.He must be gone.

Number 3. Where was T.Higgins,Auden Tate and they hardly used Tyler Boyd, because the qb never had any time to see anything the first half.Where was the high powered offense we heard about all off season??? QB had no time to find his receivers as he was getting blown up all game,again I blame the head coach.No way should he be calling the game and he also just yaks too much.I think he confuses the players.

Number 4. John Ross has to go,he is awlful,dude drops everything and he just does not show me much.He was a draft bust.

Number 5. A.J.Green is not the same player he was before, He cannot get by anyone and yes he is a very good receiver,but not a great one and he seems to get beat a lot. just sayin.

Number 6. IF they play like this Thursday, it will be another loss.And where was D.J.Reader,he did nothing for this Defense but hold his own and the Chargers are not  a top 10 team.     just what I say sunday folks  WHO-DEY I HOPE

“Can’t get by anyone?” He was wide open for a TD and Burrow overthrew it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 03:32 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: 50% is an F.

Yeah, overall...a failing grade, no doubt.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 03:31 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Several glaring issues I want to address with our team and coaching,and I am sure all of you agree with this

The thing I was unhappy about with Taylor is timing between Burrow/Green. It seems like they never practiced. I only saw Burrow going through drills throwing the ball to a standing AJ. Need to have game time situations to get timing down. I also am tired of seeing passes to AJ where he is 2 in from sideline running down the field. Are we that afraid of the safety coming over the top?

On the very first series on third down Joe missed a wide open Tee Higgins coming across the middle underneath the coverage. Never looked at him and instead threw the ball away to Thomas.

I agree about John Ross. You are a professional receiver you only get so many opportunities to stop dropping the ball. We need to depend on you. Hardly ever do I see Boyd drop a ball. 

I like DJ reader and the new guys. I also thought Pratt played well.

Please God do not resign AJ Green to a big contract.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 03:44 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yeah, overall...a failing grade, no doubt.

Number 25 does not show me much.He gets tackled in the backfield a ton,I would love to see what the second string guy could do in a game with Mixon. He looked super in camp and I believe he is a better back than 25.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 03:50 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Number 25 does not show me much.He gets tackled in the backfield a ton,I would love to see what the second string guy could do in a game with Mixon. He looked super in camp and I believe he is a better back than 25.

You have to use Gio to help block when you’re getting blown up like that.

Reply/Quote
I said it in the GameDay thread but I'm going to repeat it here: I know why Bobby Hart sucks; he's got the body of a tight end.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 05:00 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I said it in the GameDay thread but I'm going to repeat it here: I know why Bobby Hart sucks; he's got the body of a tight end.

That’s one fat TE...

[Image: 1168442558.jpg.0.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Is the Bengals a Bobby Hart miscue from Ryan Finley?
Reply/Quote
Miles Garrett probably practicing dance moves for Thursday night.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 05:00 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I said it in the GameDay thread but I'm going to repeat it here: I know why Bobby Hart sucks; he's got the body of a tight end.

He sucked in college and he sucked in NY. The last time he was any good was high school when he was just bigger than everybody else. Hart sucks because he has a ten cent brain, penalties and missed assignments, nothing to do with his body type.

It’s odd because the coaches keep talking about how smart he is and how he helps the other guys on the line with their assignments. Must just be something with how his brain handles the adrenaline and commotion of a game vs. film study and practice. Lots of players have that problem and the coaches need to fix it or get someone that can perform when it matters.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:45 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yeah, why should an NFL kicker be expected to make a 30 yard FG without hurting himself...

Im willing to bet there are at least 15 kickers in NFL that could make a 31 yarder with a pulled muscle in the non kicking leg...not Randy tho
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 07:34 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: It’s odd because the coaches keep talking about how smart he is and how he helps the other guys on the line with their assignments. 

Not many coaches call their players out and say if they are cruising gyms looking for a functional full body to fill his roster spot. Some coaches who would are Hall of Famers, come to think of it. 
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2020, 08:37 PM)Destro Wrote: Not many coaches call their players out and say if they are cruising gyms looking for a functional full body to fill his roster spot. Some coaches who would are Hall of Famers, come to think of it. 

True, of course, but his IQ is what they are specifically pointing to, as to why he’s the starter. It’s mental mistakes that are making him such a liability.
Reply/Quote
Hart had to go up against Bosa who is probably the best rusher in the game so I would give him some slack but he really just mailed it in yesterday. I mean it was like he had just given up on even trying. 2nd half seemed much better but I don't know if that's because the O-line was scheming better or, Bosa got tired, or play calls helped, probably a combination of all of them. Regardless if Hart plays the same way on Thursday it's time to move on and give someone else a shot.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote