Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brandon LaFell visiting the Bengals
(03-20-2016, 10:43 PM)milksheikh Wrote: If I had to guess..

I'd guess that he was probably asking too much or something like that...

Oh well.. Bring in Percy Harvin ffs.

Ole Glass Hips….. No thanks.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2016, 05:30 PM)OBX Bengal Wrote: From Bengals.com today:

"Lewis says re-signing safety Reggie Nelson and signing a veteran receiver such former as Patriot Brandon La Fell still appear to be options."

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Quick-hits-Lewis-on-ejection-rule-Tez-Cam-Marv-Jones-McCarron/b58ef135-e1a5-402e-b960-f846b95c3974

Man, if they could lock up Nelson and LaFell, I'd be ok with our offseason.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2016, 06:25 PM)Nately120 Wrote: He's probably chained up in Mike Brown's sex dungeon.

That made me shudder violently. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Guessing it's about 3.5 mil/year with around 9 guaranteed.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Imagine Green, Eifert, LaFell, Alford/Burkhead sets. Marvin Jones will be missed more than Sanu, but a healthy Eifert makes it a little better.

We will see more of these guys. If James Wright is healthy he will contribute. I cant see Tate making it out of Training Camp.
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2016, 10:31 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That made me shudder violently. 

It accepts 2 million per year or else it gets the hose again!
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2016, 10:32 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Imagine Green, Eifert, LaFell, Alford/Burkhead sets. Marvin Jones will be missed more than Sanu, but a healthy Eifert makes it a little better.

We will see more of these guys. If James Wright is healthy he will contribute. I cant see Tate making it out of Training Camp.

Tate won't make it out of training camp ?  now i know you're crazy  Hilarious

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2016, 09:47 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Man, if they could lock up Nelson and LaFell, I'd be ok with our offseason.

Same here, would be a nice Offseason going into the Draft IMHO considering.

(03-23-2016, 10:32 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Imagine Green, Eifert, LaFell, Alford/Burkhead sets. Marvin Jones will be missed more than Sanu, but a healthy Eifert makes it a little better.

Sounds good to me plus we will most likely add a talented rookie to that core. Lookin good once again.
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2016, 08:15 PM)JungleRock85 Wrote: Brown is restricted though right? If it is the guy I am thinking of then Arizona isn't just letting him leave.

Most teams tender their restricted free agents. Brown has the lowest tender or the original round tender. Either way, we wouldn't have to give up a pick for him.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I'm going to guess 2 years 7 million is what LaFell signs here for and we take Braxton Miller in round 2.

There are your replacements folks.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2016, 08:15 PM)JungleRock85 Wrote: Brown is restricted though right? If it is the guy I am thinking of then Arizona isn't just letting him leave.

You're thinking of John Brown. Jaron Brown is the restricted free agent. I'll pass on that.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2016, 12:33 AM)Lawless_1 Wrote: I'm going to guess 2 years 7 million is what LaFell signs here for and we take Braxton Miller in round 2.

There are your replacements folks.

I doubt we give LaFell a raise after he got cut. He was making 3 million a year his previous contract, so I think he will make that or a little bit less if we sign him.

Please let's not take Miller in the second round. I don't want to see another 2nd round project on our hands. Just go with Sterling Shepard (if he drops to us in the 2nd) or Tyler Boyd.
Reply/Quote
Seriously...what's taking so long to get this deal done? Is it because of the NFL meetings and no one can do any signings without Mike, Katie, and Marvin?

Regardless, now that the NFL meetings are over, hopefully we see a signing by Sunday.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-24-2016, 10:11 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Seriously...what's taking so long to get this deal done? Is it because of the NFL meetings and no one can do any signings without Mike, Katie, and Marvin?

Regardless, now that the NFL meetings are over, hopefully we see a signing by Sunday.

My guess is that he wants amount of many "A" with amount of years "B" and the Bengals offered amount of money "C" with amount of years "D".

Hopefully they will move more towards the middle, find a happy spot and get it done. Just have to hope for the best, which totally sucks having to do lol.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(03-24-2016, 10:11 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Seriously...what's taking so long to get this deal done? Is it because of the NFL meetings and no one can do any signings without Mike, Katie, and Marvin?

Didn't you know that were the only NFL team that can only do one thing at once? When i think of the execs working down at PBS trying to call agents I think of this.

[Image: telephone-exchange-008.jpg]
Reply/Quote
And yet we have what many experts believe to be the most talented roster in the NFL top to bottom..... Wink
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2016, 08:44 AM)Sled21 Wrote: And yet we have what many experts believe to be the most talented roster in the NFL top to bottom..... Wink

Then why even entertain free agents like LaFell or Dansby? Why not just tell them to not come to Cincy?

But we absolutely had to resign two players who wont even start the season with us.
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2016, 08:52 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Then why even entertain free agents like LaFell or Dansby? Why not just tell them to not come to Cincy?

But we absolutely had to resign two players who wont even start the season with us.

your problems with depth signings is soo asinine it doesnt make sense.

Signing decent players to vet min for depth and rotation is a good thing. stop bitching.
Reply/Quote

they might have taken a break for easter weekend. and you know see their families (especially the free agents).. being the offseason prehaps they took saturday - monday.

maybe the potential free agents are house shopping
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2016, 09:52 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: your problems with depth signings is soo asinine it doesnt make sense.

If we didn't sign them he would be crying that we don't have any depth.

Basically whatever we do he whines.
Reply/Quote