Sausage Link
Scrapple
Ham
Steak (Steak & eggs)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breakfast meat
Pretty straightforward, when eating breakfast what side of meat do you prefer?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
What do you mean SIDE of meat?! Shocked

Steak with a side of eggs and toast.
Reply/Quote
This poll won't even be close.

[Image: bacon.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Tender n juicy eatin' meats..... ThumbsUp

[Image: 162709_184262671585312_328162_n.jpg?oh=4...78b7860216]

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 01:49 PM)Bryan Wrote: Pretty straightforward, when eating breakfast what side of meat do you prefer?

Did you call the goetta scrapple? Hells a matter with you? 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 02:00 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Did you call the goetta scrapple? Hells a matter with you? 
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrapple

That's what it's called here bro.

Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 02:00 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Did you call the goetta scrapple? Hells a matter with you? 

I was try to figure out watdafuq scrapple even was?!?! Shocked
Reply/Quote
It varies. About 90% of the time I'd have to go with bacon, but hey even your mom can't turn down a sausage from time to time. Mellow
[Image: bey.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 02:28 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: I was try to figure out watdafuq scrapple even was?!?! Shocked

It's like a mushy pork thing. Not necessarily sausage. I guess it's the colloquial name for what you guys call goetta.

Reply/Quote
Well I'd have picked scrapple if I knew it was goetta, but I'm OK with bacon.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 01:49 PM)Bryan Wrote: Pretty straightforward, when eating breakfast what side of meat do you prefer?

EGGS!!!!!!!

why isnt that an option?
Reply/Quote
Sausage links. But I'm just a fan of sausages in general. I'm not a big fan of streaky bacon. Give me some side meat over that any day of the week.

But, for the record, I'll take pork any way I can get it. I'd be like one of those chefs with a pig tattoo on him if I was into tattoos.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
I like all sorts of fancy food, but nothing tastes better than the natural combination of ham, eggs, cheese, and fresh sliced tomatoes.

If I ever have to choose a last meal that would be it.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 02:56 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I'm just a fan of sausages in general. Give me some side meat....
But, for the record, I'll take pork any way I can get it.

We know, we know.........

Tongue LOLLMAO

Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 03:01 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I like all sorts of fancy food, but nothing tastes better than the natural combination of ham, eggs, cheese, and fresh sliced tomatoes.

If I ever have to choose a last meal that would be it.

Very good choice.....and kinda light as well.

Reply/Quote

Clearly you are not from Cincinnati as you left Goetta out of the poll. This is a colossal oversight. 
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
Oh, and scrapple ain't goetta.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 03:33 PM)xxlt Wrote: Clearly you are not from Cincinnati as you left Goetta out of the poll. This is a colossal oversight. 

No I'm from Philly, which I why I put Scrapple. I've never had goetta, I assumed they were similar based on the comment made by Weezy.

Reply/Quote
Sausage eggs and cheese
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 03:38 PM)Bryan Wrote: No I'm from Philly, which I why I put Scrapple. I've never had goetta, I assumed they were similar based on the comment made by Weezy.

Yeah it's called scrapple in Bmore too.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote