Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Whit to Rams
(03-09-2017, 03:45 PM)3wt Wrote: I've heard that he was waiting to see what happened with Z and Dre.   I think he was sniffing a lack of commitment to winning from the front office and figured it was better to bow out now and take advantage of a pay day.

What a waste.   The free agent market is poor and the draft market is too.

They will have to do something ugly to insure Dalton's safety... but I doubt they will.  If I'm Dalton and Green I'm considering an overdose.

This makes complete sense.

Guess we all know where the FO stands now.

I know it is a terrible thing to say but we can only hope both MB and PA choke on their big macs and we hire a new
HC, OL coach, OC, LB coach etc. After how much they spit in our faces and especially today which is probably the
worst loogie ever it isn't that terrible of a thing to say..

They are doing worse than spitting in Dalton's face, and AJ Green's and every other player in stripes.

They are shitting in their mess kit.
Reply/Quote
So will Twitter ban me if I tweet to Hobson that Mike Brown is a piece of shit?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Goodbye Whit. Thank you for your service.

Next.
Reply/Quote
How wrong was I to think Whit wouldn't leave just for money? Kinda blows up the wanting a ring myth.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 12:04 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Whit probably made the decision to walk the instant both Ced and Fisher were drafted.  You could tell he felt disrespected by this organization.

This is particularly interesting since Whitworth was the one throwing the most stones at Palmer for wanting out of here.

Welp, Whitworth gave up on the Bengals too.  Guess we didn't lose much leadership with him following a paycheck to LA instead of working hard here to make us the best.  And so on and so forth.  Who's next?
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:41 PM)McC Wrote: How wrong was I to think Whit wouldn't leave just for money?  Kinda blows up the wanting a ring myth.

rep
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:41 PM)McC Wrote: How wrong was I to think Whit wouldn't leave just for money?  Kinda blows up the wanting a ring myth.

I'm not sure if you are serious.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 11:41 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Pretty disappointing/funny he isn't at least going to a winner. Can't say I respect that but it's his choice.

Willing to bet we sign a cheaper vet tackle if Whit walks.

Why can't you respect it?  We rubbed shit in his nose drafting two OTs in the same draft....we did it again at the combine.  He wasn't going to win here OR get paid.  I respect him like I did Palmer for not taking anymore of Mike Clown's shit!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I've got an idea. We need to draft the fastest quarterback in the combine, cause we need some sumbitch that can run a 4.3 back there.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This is particularly interesting since Whitworth was the one throwing the most stones at Palmer for wanting out of here.

Welp, Whitworth gave up on the Bengals too.  Guess we didn't lose much leadership with him following a paycheck to LA instead of working hard here to make us the best.  And so on and so forth.  Who's next?

Right.....after 26 years of FAILURE....when are we gonna stop pointing fingers at players?  Screw Son of Paul.  I can tell you I've had enough of him.

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:47 PM)Wyche Wrote: Why can't you respect it?  We rubbed shit in his nose drafting two OTs in the same draft....we did it again at the combine.  He wasn't going to win here OR get paid.  I respect him like I did Palmer for not taking anymore of Mike Clown's shit!

If you're in your 30's and your team is drafting your future replacement, it's not necessarily a slap in the face.  For big, strong, tough guys, they sure seem to be awfully sensitive.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:49 PM)Thundercloud Wrote: I've got an idea.  We need to draft the fastest quarterback in the combine, cause we need some sumbitch that can run a 4.3 back there.

Too bad we can't get the kid out of Louisville this year...lol.

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:50 PM)McC Wrote: If you're in your 30's and your team is drafting your future replacement, it's not necessarily a slap in the face.  For big, strong, tough guys, they sure seem to be awfully sensitive.

The term snowflake comes to mind.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 11:47 AM)Au165 Wrote: They haven't been competitive in a decade. Their HB was a shell of himself last year. Their rookie QB looked lost and they lost their best WR. They are considering trading their franchise tagged CB. They are not winning anytime soon.

Neither are the Bungals....what's your point?  At least the Rams weren't gonna lowball him.

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:52 PM)Beaker Wrote: The term snowflake comes to mind.

Yup, the guy who was THE leader when Palmer got all snowflakey turned out to be a giant snowflake, himself.  Everyone is a snowflake but our current players, and me.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:54 PM)Wyche Wrote: Neither are the Bungals....what's your point?  At least the Rams weren't gonna lowball him.

I have to say that laughing at players for leaving the Bengals was a lot less delusional when we were winning 10+ games and at least making the playoffs.  The Bengals won 6 games, 2 of them against a Browns team that wasn't even attempting to field an NFL-caliber squad, and we're really going to laugh when players follow giant paychecks out of town?

Maybe after 30 years without a playoff win we'll start to realize why NFL players don't see Cincy as the place to "get a ring."
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:50 PM)McC Wrote: If you're in your 30's and your team is drafting your future replacement, it's not necessarily a slap in the face.  For big, strong, tough guys, they sure seem to be awfully sensitive.

Meh....Whit seems like a proud man.  Pride....not *feelings* were probably more at play here....but yeah...you can side with the geriatric 26 year LOSER if you want...LOL.   The Bengals told Whit one thing...made him a permanent captain...then went out and did the opposite.  He told them that draft pick would ride the pine.  Was he wrong? Then they pulled this stupid crap at the combine this season.  After 26 years of failure and two implosions under Mediocre Marv and His Merry Band of Tenured Bums......I don't see how anyone could defend them.  Snowflake my ass.........some people have the stones to throw up a midddle finger and tell you to take a job and shove it when they've had enough.

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:58 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I have to say that laughing at players for leaving the Bengals was a lot less delusional when we were winning 10+ games and at least making the playoffs.  The Bengals won 6 games, 2 of them against a Browns team that wasn't even attempting to field an NFL-caliber squad, and we're really going to laugh when players follow giant paychecks out of town?

Maybe after 30 years without a playoff win we'll start to realize why NFL players don't see Cincy as the place to "get a ring."
All that getting  ring is just fraudulent.  Empty words.   BS.  They all end up going to the highest bidder.  Mo money mean mo respect.

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:58 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I have to say that laughing at players for leaving the Bengals was a lot less delusional when we were winning 10+ games and at least making the playoffs.  The Bengals won 6 games, 2 of them against a Browns team that wasn't even attempting to field an NFL-caliber squad, and we're really going to laugh when players follow giant paychecks out of town?

Exactly Nate.

Reply/Quote
So our O-line, the worst part of the team last season, just lost it's two best players. The one spot where we have to get a lot better just took a knock our blow from Ali !

I'm sure we'll hear Peko's back, Maualuga is staying, A. Jones will be back, we'll sign a couple bargain basement FA's and then to top it off they'll extend Marvin for 2 more years.

I can't take it anymore !!
Reply/Quote