Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Whit to Rams
(03-09-2017, 07:02 PM)McC Wrote: All that getting  ring is just fraudulent.  Empty words.   BS.  They all end up going to the highest bidder.  Mo money mean mo respect.

Unless they play for teams serious about rings....Pitt...NE...etc.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 07:02 PM)McC Wrote: All that getting  ring is just fraudulent.  Empty words.   BS.  They all end up going to the highest bidder.  Mo money mean mo respect.

I can't read minds, but it sure seems like some players take the competitiveness of a team into account when making decisions.  
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 07:01 PM)Wyche Wrote: Meh....Whit seems like a proud man.  Pride....not *feelings* were probably more at play here....but yeah...you can side with the geriatric 26 year LOSER if you want...LOL.   The Bengals told Whit one thing...made him a permanent captain...then went out and did the opposite.  He told them that draft pick would ride the pine.  Was he wrong? Then they pulled this stupid crap at the combine this season.  After 26 years of failure and two implosions under Mediocre Marv and His Merry Band of Tenured Bums......I don't see how anyone could defend them.  Snowflake my ass.........some people have the stones to throw up a midddle finger and tell you to take a job and shove it when they've had enough.

This is how I feel--go Whit, you're ***** dead to me now.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 07:03 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I can't read minds, but it sure seems like some players take the competitiveness of a team into account when making decisions.  

Riiiiight.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 06:55 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yup Everyone is a snowflake but our current players, and me.

.....and Piano Man....Marv....Zamp....and Son of Paul.

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 07:04 PM)McC Wrote: Riiiiight.

Yeah, I guess the Patriots just get that big FA discount and the Browns have to pay through the nose for FA's because of pure chance, eh?
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 07:03 PM)McC Wrote: This is how I feel--go Whit, you're ***** dead to me now.

More power to ya....but even rats have the sense to abandon a sinking ship.  My God.....how dumb are WE?

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 07:03 PM)McC Wrote: This is how I feel--go Whit, you're ***** dead to me now.

Reply from Whit:  Well YOU have been dead to ME since you left your last job, FYI!
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 07:11 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Reply from Whit:  Well YOU have been dead to ME since you left your last job, FYI!

Good.  Then we're even.

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 07:07 PM)Wyche Wrote: More power to ya....but even rats have the sense to abandon a sinking ship.  My God.....how dumb are WE?

I'm just thinking of the guys he's leaving behind in the locker room.

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 07:16 PM)McC Wrote: I'm just thinking of the guys he's leaving behind in the locker room.

You often think of large sweaty men wearing nothing but towels?
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 12:28 PM)jj22 Wrote: Hobs hot and heavy with the spin..

"Bengals bank on Ogbuehi" Is the winning headline. Anyone get that right in the guess the headline thread?

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/After-Whit-breaks-bank-Bengals-bank-on-Ogbuehi/c93e990a-b32a-4c48-99c3-2ad08ef5beb0

#@$* ! Are they serious.  I'd demand a trade the instant I read that bullshit if I were Dalton.

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 07:18 PM)Beaker Wrote: You often think of large sweaty men wearing nothing but towels?

No, when I think of them, they're wearing loud expensive suits.

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 07:16 PM)McC Wrote: I'm just thinking of the guys he's leaving behind in the locker room.

The FO let EVERYONE down....and always does.  That's why players leave. What's hard to understand about that? Like someone said earlier.....they show loyalty...so long as they can do it cheaply....or for a mediocre has been.  Watch....Peko will get overpaid.

Reply/Quote
McC.....you realize the FOs contingency plan is to roll with OG at LT instead of replacing Whit with a competent player....right?  It's shit moves like that one that make players want to leave even more than money.  If I'm Dalton....I want out..and I'd tell Son of Paul just what a dumbass he is on my way out.

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 07:24 PM)Wyche Wrote: The FO let EVERYONE down....and always does.  That's why players leave. What's hard to understand about that? Like someone said earlier.....they show loyalty...so long as they can do it cheaply....or for a mediocre has been.  Watch....Peko will get overpaid.

It's a shame how Mike is treating and will treat Andy, AJ, Geno, Carlos, etc.

It wouldn't shock me if they bring Hunt back ! We're no close to a Lombardi than we were 26 years ago but Mikey doesn't give a flying.......

He gets to keep the pocket, errrrr I mean rollover money.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 07:28 PM)Wyche Wrote: McC.....you realize the FOs contingency plan is to roll with OG at LT instead of replacing Whit with a competent player....right?  It's shit moves like that one that make players want to leave even more than money.  If I'm Dalton....I want out..and I'd tell Son of Paul just what a dumbass he is on my way out.
Hell, it's clearly time to tear it all down.  Whit could have signed with a lot of teams and I'd have had much less of a problem with it.  But the Rams?  They're a shit show too.

Just say it like it is--I just want the biggest truckload of money and I don't care where it comes from.

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 12:49 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Last of the old guard of under-performing losers. Out with the high priced old, in with the lower cost new. This is what good teams do. Smart move by the Bengals.

The Rams are bad. This type of move is what bad teams do. Whitworth wanted a last payday, didn't care about winning. CLEARLY. Nobody goes to the Rams right now to win.

Except the bad players from that era are still here....Peko....Hockaloogie....Kirk....Pacman.....and they're all overpaid.  Nobody is coming here to win....stop kidding yourself.  In fact...as of late....we've had a mass exodus.

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 07:34 PM)McC Wrote: Hell, it's clearly time to tear it all down.  Whit could have signed with a lot of teams and I'd have had much less of a problem with it.  But the Rams?  They're a shit show too.

Just say it like it is--I just want the biggest truckload of money and I don't care where it comes from.

But we wouldn't pay him.....he could've been tagged for what he got paid.  They tried to low ball him.....as usual....and he said **** you.  It's really not any more complicated than that.  I say...good for him....and as usual...this team has ****** up royally. 

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 07:28 PM)Wyche Wrote: McC.....you realize the FOs contingency plan is to roll with OG at LT instead of replacing Whit with a competent player....right?  It's shit moves like that one that make players want to leave even more than money.  If I'm Dalton....I want out..and I'd tell Son of Paul just what a dumbass he is on my way out.

Poor Dalton.

Gets booed by his hometown during a charity softball game, loses prime down-field threats in Sanu and Jones with unproven replacements, loses his All-Pro LT, replaces that All-Pro who plays like he doesn't have any idea what an actual block is, has a center who on his best days plays like hot garbage,  has giggles as his HC...

#Pray4Andy
Reply/Quote