Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bring Sanu back !!!
Just got cut by New England. Would you want him back?
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2020, 07:03 PM)Trademark Wrote: Just got cut by New England. Would be an awesome reunion

Even though we are really deep at the WR position I wouldn't be against it, love Mo and he still has those Bengal stripes tattooed
on his arm. Need the depth anyways in case AJ and Ross get hurt again.
Reply/Quote
Damn, Pats must be loaded at WR to cut Sanu, with a new QB in town. Unless, they really need the cap to solidify another position of dire need.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Don’t really see the need. He wasn’t very good in NE either.

Reply/Quote
(09-02-2020, 07:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Don’t really see the need. He wasn’t very good in NE either.

Used properly, on deep middle routes, he's like a bull in a china shop vs DBs.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2020, 07:12 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Used properly, on deep middle routes, he's like a bull in a china shop vs DBs.

And he has sure hands, runs good routes and can play QB better than our backups lol
Reply/Quote
If he's willing to take that 4th or 5th WR spot in the depth chart than sure.... but I feel like we are loaded at WR just have injury concerns.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2020, 07:12 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Used properly, on deep middle routes, he's like a bull in a china shop vs DBs.

Belichick and McDaniels typically know how to use someone properly...

He was just not that good last year. Even before the trade.

Reply/Quote
(09-02-2020, 07:19 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: And he has sure hands, runs good routes and can play QB better than our backups lol

Hey Erickson can throw it a little bit too lol

Reply/Quote
(09-02-2020, 07:25 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Hey Erickson can throw it a little bit too lol

Mo > Erickson
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2020, 07:19 PM)QueenCity Wrote: If he's willing to take that 4th or 5th WR spot in the depth chart than sure.... but I feel like we are loaded at WR just have injury concerns.

Why would we bump back Higgins or Tate who already know this offense and have had reps with Burrow for a guy like Sanu at this point?

Reply/Quote
All set makes no sense we have Green, Boyd , Ross , Higgins, and Tate , he would come here to be a 4th or 5th option plus you need some back end WR’s to play special teams. I like Sanu but personally always thought he was a tad overrated and viewed him more as a WR 3. He’s 30 New England is desperate for WR’s and cut him after giving up a 2nd round pick for him mid season last year.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2020, 07:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Why would we bump back Higgins or Tate who already know this offense and gave bad reps with Burrow for a guy like Sanu at this point?

Fair enough 
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2020, 07:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Why would we bump back Higgins or Tate who already know this offense and gave bad reps with Burrow for a guy like Sanu at this point?

Don't bump those guys just bring in Mo as backup depth in case AJ and Ross go down which unfortunately happens a lot.

Sanu can be the Punt Return man and backup Slot to Boyd. Upgrade over Erickson who doesn't score TD's and also has had some 
troubles fumbling the ball...
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2020, 07:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Mo > Erickson

Erickson actually had more yds last year...

And he wasn’t catching passes from Ryan and Brady.

Reply/Quote
(09-02-2020, 07:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Erickson actually had more yds last year...

And he wasn’t catching passes from Ryan and Brady.

Who had more TD's and who had more fumbles?

Rare times, disagreed twice today Nicomo lol
Reply/Quote
If I 100% knew we could stay healthy at WR all year, I would say no to it, but we all know how fragile this WR group aside from Boyd is. Fully stacked he'd probably be 4th at best, but if things go like last year he'd be number 2 in a heart beat. Probably depends on how much we pay.
Reply/Quote
No.thanks. Hes lost a step. Belicheck let him.go for a reason.
Rarely.does Bill let go a player that still.has game left.
Why impede the growth of Tate and Higgie baby
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2020, 07:29 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Don't bump those guys just bring in Mo as backup depth in case AJ and Ross go down which unfortunately happens a lot.

Sanu can be the Punt Return man and backup Slot to Boyd. Upgrade over Erickson who doesn't score TD's and also has had some 
troubles fumbling the ball...

Sanu had a grand total of 2 TD last season. And again, that was with Mart Ryan and Tom Brady as his QB’s...

I’m surprised some of you are this interested. Usually Belichick’s opinion is treated as gospel around here.

Reply/Quote
(09-02-2020, 07:35 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Sanu had a grand total of 2 TD last season. And again, that was with Mart Ryan and Tom Brady as his QB’s...

I’m surprised some of you are this interested. Usually Belichick’s opinion is treated as gospel around here.

Still more TD's then Erickson and Sanu has sure hands and is a good Returner.

I just think he is better than Erickson. 

BTW, who is this Mart Ryan? lol
Reply/Quote