Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bring Sanu back !!!
I'm a Rutgers fan and I don't see why the Bengals would sign him. I mean, he's the best QB in the history of the NFL, but still, I just don't think bringing him back helps the Bengals.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2020, 02:30 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Not true in the slightest.

Overrated? Absolutely; the guy is more of a 4th rounder or later, someone who makes the team but is never featured and doesn't stand out: He and Marvin Jones should have their draft spots swapped, in retrospect.

Decent hands (which is probably the area he's most-overrated), slow, good blocker (not great), good gadget guy as he has a strong arm and experience as a QB.

But he's nothing better than a WR3.

Also, dropping your fiancée (whom you have a kid with), for an Instagram model that isn't even that much better-looking, shows the kind of person he is.

You said not true in the slightest but then basically explained why he sucks.

I'm confused now.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2020, 09:55 PM)motoarch Wrote: You said not true in the slightest but then basically explained why he sucks.

I'm confused now.

Quote:He was never good.

Not true in the slightest; he's a quality receiver, just not anything better than a 3/4 WR. He averages 538 yards a year. Solid.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2020, 10:54 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Not true in the slightest; he's a quality receiver, just not anything better than a 3/4 WR. He averages 538 yards a year. Solid.

So we agree.
He's not very good and he's overated.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2020, 10:56 PM)motoarch Wrote: So we agree.
He's not very good and he's overated.

Loved the guy when he was here, toughness, hands, and attitude and a jack Knife as he can play a little QB....HOWEVER,  not sure where he fits now with what we have at WR unless they let Erikson go which by all accounts they arent doing. 
Tate is better in my opinion.
SO my vote is no, and Ill vote twice if I have to  Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
All of you Kumerow fans... He's available!!!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
He’s not gonna be the 6th WR here

No way no one in the league needs him as their slot guy
Reply/Quote
I would rather keep the potential of Tee Higgins and give that playing time to him for development over the sure thing of mediocrity Sanu brings.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2020, 07:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Why would we bump back Higgins or Tate who already know this offense and have had reps with Burrow for a guy like Sanu at this point?

Good point.  We don't need him.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote