Poll: Who Wins Sunday?
Broncos win
Bengals win
Beats me
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Broncos Game Prediction Thread
(12-15-2021, 11:08 AM)Wyche Wrote: Two things we have going for us: we have done well on the road this year, and have yet to lose three in a row. Let's hope that trend continues.

Cool

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2021, 09:05 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: The OL better show up,or we may be without our starting Quarterback the rest of the way.Although I think Bengals will scheme around this defense,maybe even some trick plays,and pull out a win,24-20 Bengals

Congrats, sir, you are this week's top prognosticator.  We both predicted four-point Bengal wins, but your overall score was lower and closer to the true score.  Well done  ThumbsUp
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 10:07 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Congrats, sir, you are this week's top prognosticator.  We both predicted four-point Bengal wins, but your overall score was lower and closer to the true score.  Well done  ThumbsUp

What does he win
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 10:12 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: What does he win

Nothing, sadly.  Supply chain issues Sad
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 10:12 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: What does he win

Well,let’s see.Super bowl tickets,so I can go watch my Bengals win the Super Bowl.I know,I know,I’m dreaming.Maybe a little delusional.But hey,let’s just enjoy this win.We are still in it.Go Bengals!
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 10:07 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Congrats, sir, you are this week's top prognosticator.  We both predicted four-point Bengal wins, but your overall score was lower and closer to the true score.  Well done  ThumbsUp

Go Bengals!
Reply/Quote