Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burfict Sighting
He has returned to practice

and he does not appear to be huffing or puffing despite the warm temperatures

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Everyone, from the team to the players, ahs said he's in great shape.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Great to hear ! Hopefully he'll help put this D on the same page.
Reply/Quote
He looks overweight? Probably just the picture since hes not huffing and puffing.

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 04:07 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: He looks overweight? Probably just the picture since hes not huffing and puffing.

Reply/Quote
I'm sorry but he's fat and out of shape. That is what kept him from being drafted and his selfish crap never seems to end. At what point do we just move on? What's the over/under on how many minutes into the first game he gets ejected for spearing a player? Christ, he looks like an offensive guard.
Reply/Quote
He looks fatter than hell.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 04:28 PM)yang Wrote: I'm sorry but he's fat and out of shape. That is what kept him from being drafted and his selfish crap never seems to end.  At what point do we just move on?  What's the over/under on how many minutes into the first game he gets ejected for spearing a player?   Christ, he looks like an offensive guard.

Yeah, let's just get rid of him.   Whatever
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 04:28 PM)yang Wrote: I'm sorry but he's fat and out of shape. That is what kept him from being drafted and his selfish crap never seems to end.  At what point do we just move on?  What's the over/under on how many minutes into the first game he gets ejected for spearing a player?   Christ, he looks like an offensive guard.

I wasn't going that far. Take it easy, man. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 04:39 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I wasn't going that far. Take it easy, man. 

Yeah.....255-260lbs (as was quoted on the mothership) is hardly Guard material. LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Quote:he does not appear to be huffing or puffing despite the warm temperatures
You can tell that from those 2 photographs?  I can't tell if he's got a pimple on his ass from those pictures much less huffing and puffing.. lol 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 04:44 PM)grampahol Wrote: You can tell that from those 2 photographs?  I can't tell if he's got a pimple on his ass from those pictures much less huffing and puffing.. lol 

sorry....I should have specifically quoted the reporter who said it..Kat Terrell 

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 04:38 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: He looks fatter than hell.

Maybe Burfict made himself fat enough that they will allow him to kick an extra point in place of Phat Randy.  Tongue
Reply/Quote
He is about 20lbs overweight. He will drop that by his 3rd game back. Wish he came in ready to go but he will be fine.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 04:52 PM)brian5562 Wrote: He is about 20lbs overweight. He will drop that by his 3rd game back. Wish he came in ready to go but he will be fine.

If this is true WTF
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 04:46 PM)pally Wrote: sorry....I should have specifically quoted the reporter who said it..Kat Terrell 

Did she report on his ass pimples? Inquiring minds wanna know.. Good thing I don't have such a mind.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
He usually plays between 250-255 lbs, he isn't a small guy. How can you tell he's overweight?
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 05:08 PM)sandwedge Wrote: He usually plays between 250-255 lbs, he isn't a small guy. How can you can tell he's overweight?

Exactly.

Have people seen Burfict before? He's not a thin guy, never has been and never will be.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 04:52 PM)brian5562 Wrote: He is about 20lbs overweight. He will drop that by his 3rd game back. Wish he came in ready to go but he will be fine.

And how is that?  You think he's going to be doing heavy cardio during the week?  3 practices and one game a week will not drop pounds.  It's called calorie reduction, he needs to quit eating garbage.
Reply/Quote
Usually plays at 250-255.....comes into practice at 255-260.....folks say he's 20 pounds overweight and crucify him.  Now, I'm no Pythagorus, but how does that math work out? Hmm 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote