Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict facing league discipline
(10-17-2016, 10:21 AM)jj22 Wrote: Will it be a fine or suspension?

Big deal being made about low hit on Bennett. NFL currently reviewing. Punishment of some sort coming per sources on Twitter this morning.

He should know he can't do anything, but it's pretty lame the League is "investigating" this as we speak and have already stated something is coming.

Was he even flagged by the refs....I do not remember Bengals getting flagged for playing dirty.....The Patriots were several times, but I do not remember flags coming out on Bengals for dirty play.  They got penalties, but not unsportsman like stuff. .....The NFL has a woody for Burfict. That could be the only reason he might get fined even if refs never called him on anything. My word, The Steelers make the same hit every week and people come on here saying that is how the game should be played.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 09:30 PM)Brimey Wrote: Eric Winston is a big union guy for the NFLPA. I wonder if he has some very personal thoughts about watching Burfict intentionally try to injure his brothers. I like our core and I'm not overreacting. But Burfict and Jones could be cut and we may be better off long term. We need an attitude change

LOL, good one.
Reply/Quote
Burfict and Jones were not flagged by the refs....the Patriots were.....I'm sick of this Patriots saying Bengals played dirty football....The refs were throwing the flags on the Patriots for dirty football....
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote