Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Burfict hit on Ben not so clean after all
(01-13-2016, 06:17 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: The hit on Big Ben (a.k.a. Pig Pen) was perfectly legal. If it wasn't called foul by the refs, it was perfectly legal... as every Steeler fan knows.  Ninja

So now you are a Steeler fan.  Welcome!  You super awesome welcome package will arrive in the mail within the next 7-10 business days.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 06:17 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: The hit on Big Ben (a.k.a. Pig Pen) was perfectly legal. If it wasn't called foul by the refs, it was perfectly legal... as every Steeler fan knows.  Ninja

The sack was perfectly legal.

The little "extra sauce" at the end?  That was Burfict.  Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 06:24 PM)GMDino Wrote: The sack was perfectly legal.

The little "extra sauce" at the end?  That was Burfict.  Cool

You have to watch out for Burflict's "sauce". Eeewwww! Nervous
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 05:45 PM)Wyche Wrote: Pig Pen says you're wrong.....AGAIN.....but this is nothing new for you, now is it?

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25448089/ben-roethlisberger-vontaze-burficts-sack-was-not-a-dirty-hit

Ben being the honest guy that he is was just being honest.
Since you aren't able to deduce what I was implying, I'll give it another shot: Vontage Burthdefects hit was not clean in its entirety...

Some phrases you may have heard...

"Extracurricular activity"
"Giving  the business"

Ben in your link acknowledged that there was a video of Burthdefects knee shot, but he never said he saw it...perhaps he would have a change of heart if he did.
Also, the slam to the ground was most likely traumatic enough for Ben not to even notice or feel the knee to the shoulder.

Whats funny is that you people called Ben a liar when he came out and said that Burthdefect cheap shot to his knees in their second meeting was a cheap shot,
and now Ben is being honest?

He was honest both times you losers.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 07:05 PM)Vlad Wrote: Ben being the honest guy that he is was just being honest.
Since you aren't able to deduce what I was implying, I'll give it another shot: Vontage Burthdefects hit was not clean in its entirety...

"Giving  the business"

Ben in your link acknowledged that there was a video of Burthdefects knee shot, but he never said he saw it...perhaps he would have a change of heart if he did.
Also, the slam to the ground was most likely traumatic enough for Ben not to even notice or feel the knee to the shoulder.

Whats funny is that you people called Ben a liar when he came out and said that Burthdefect cheap shot to his knees in their second meeting was a cheap shot,

Damn. That's a lot of wasted letters to simply say "I'm pwnd". 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 08:55 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Damn. That's a lot of wasted letters to simply say "I'm pwnd". 

Whatever, I'm stealing Burthdefects for sure.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 08:55 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Damn. That's a lot of wasted letters to simply say "I'm pwnd". 

[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

That simply means Vlad was right again and I can't stand it.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 09:35 PM)Vlad Wrote: That simply means Vlad was right again and I can't stand it.

You spelled "I'm in denial" wrong. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25448089/ben-roethlisberger-vontaze-burficts-sack-was-not-a-dirty-hit

/thread
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 07:05 PM)Vlad Wrote: Ben being the honest guy that he is was just being honest.

"Giving  the business"

Tee Hee.... LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 11:15 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25448089/ben-roethlisberger-vontaze-burficts-sack-was-not-a-dirty-hit

/thread

Nah....already posted that link....didn't suit him. Smirk

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 11:15 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25448089/ben-roethlisberger-vontaze-burficts-sack-was-not-a-dirty-hit

/thread

The issue is Ben is a rapist and a serial Hillary like liar so hard to believe anything he says as truth. ThumbsUp  I think it is great Burfict is in the heads of every Steeler player and fans head so much they cry like girls at every turn. Cry
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 01:11 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The issue is Ben is a rapist and a serial Hillary like liar so hard to believe anything he says as truth. ThumbsUp  I think it is great Burfict is in the heads of every Steeler player and fans head so much they cry like girls at every turn. Cry

Are you high right now.  He agreed that the sack on him was legal.   Shocked
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 01:11 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The issue is Ben is a rapist and a serial Hillary like liar so hard to believe anything he says as truth. ThumbsUp  I think it is great Burfict is in the heads of every Steeler player and fans head so much they cry like girls at every turn. Cry

More opinion and no facts.

I'm stunned.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 01:11 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The issue is Ben is a rapist Cry

Only in your mind is that still an issue.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 01:24 PM)Vlad Wrote: Only in your mind is that still an issue.

Actually it's still an issue for a lot of people it's just not talked about. The reality is we will never know what really happened in Vegas or Georgia it's all he said she said and muddied by terrible police work. 

The other reality is this, if he wasn't an NFL player and did the exact same thing, he'd have been arrested and questioned by a detective not posing for pictures with the guys. Not saying he'd have been convicted, but he wouldn't have just walked away like it was nothing. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 07:02 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Actually it's still an issue for a lot of people it's just not talked about. The reality is we will never know what really happened in Vegas or Georgia it's all he said she said and muddied by terrible police work. 

You state we'll never know what happened but seem to be fine with luvnit calling Ben a rapist.  An odd level of integrity on display there.
Reply/Quote