Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Burrow is the pick!
(04-24-2020, 07:22 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: He was happier talking about video games than playing for us lol. I'm sure he knew earlier. His parents basically had no reaction at all. Kind of like how you feel when you just get up in the AM and have to brush your teeth. Had to be the weakest reaction to a #1 pick, ever.

Oh for crap's sake. He just became a multi-millionaire and you don't think he was excited? All of the players drafted last night have to feel like something was stolen from them. Burrow and Young especially, expected to be in Las Vegas with all their family and friends, hear their name called, get to walk the red carpet up to hug Roger Goodell and have their picture taken with the team jersey in front of the entire country. It's a moment they worked their entire life for, and it was taken from them and replace with sitting on the couch with mom and dad. Did you really expect him to be jumping up and down? Mixed emotions is an understatement. How much do you want to bet the Valedictorians of every High School who don't get to go through graduation are going to be happy?
Reply/Quote
https://youtu.be/MDmQQj6S3AE
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Kid is ALL BUSINESS

https://youtu.be/rTqFaoty-TY

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 08:33 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Kid is ALL BUSINESS

https://youtu.be/rTqFaoty-TY

"tired of the talking"

Me to Joe, me too.
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 07:24 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Politics

Okay so you just won't be pleased regardless of what's said.  Got it.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
On a side note does Joe Burrow have a sister named Stacey ?
Reply/Quote
Burrow -> Burreaux -> BurrOH
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 08:47 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: On a side note does Joe Burrow have a sister named Stacey ?

he has 2  half brothers no sisters. He was raised as an only child

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 08:42 AM)pally Wrote:

I saw the one below it on 71 south this morning. It’s even better, imo.

Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 10:06 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: There is truth to that statement.  Apparently the Dolphins have made a desperation ploy to trade with us.

But we have thus far refused.

Which is a good thing, since it was rumored weeks ago that Burrow already knew our playbook!

I listened to him yesterday.. what a idiot.. i thought he was a reporter.. all he had some maybe, whispers i heard.. you know the Bengals are tight.. i hear Miami offering Cash to move up etc or buying bonus contracts of players.. WTF.. he even said against NFL policy.. so sure Dude, they are talking about doing some that is not allowed in the NFL and it will happen.. 

He was pathletic tool .. with knives out for Bengals it seemed
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 10:20 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And another weapon.

and a Defense so the offensive can be on the field sometime
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 09:25 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: and a Defense so the offensive can be on the field sometime

Umm...you must of missed it we spent 150m on the defense in FA.

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 09:25 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: and a Defense so the offensive can be on the field sometime

2019 Bengals had more time of possession than their opponenets.

You can't blame the offensive suckage on the defense.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 07:22 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: He was happier talking about video games than playing for us lol. I'm sure he knew earlier. His parents basically had no reaction at all. Kind of like how you feel when you just get up in the AM and have to brush your teeth. Had to be the weakest reaction to a #1 pick, ever.

I'm not sure about that.  Remember AJ Green in 2011?  He looked pissed off.
Reply/Quote

Had to be the first reaction to #1 ever at home, without a party.  Were the three of them supposed to go running crazy to the public announcement with no suspense as it was old news to them?
Reply/Quote
It was pretty awesome to see Joe Burrow repping 740. I'm not sure what the Cincy area code is (937?) but 740 is a major chunk of the Ohio Valley and Central Ohio when I think Ohio I think 740.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 10:51 AM)Synric Wrote: It was pretty awesome to see Joe Burrow repping 740. I'm not sure what the Cincy area code is (937?) but 740 is a major chunk of the Ohio Valley and Central Ohio when I think Ohio I think 740.

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 08:43 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Okay so you just won't be pleased regardless of what's said.  Got it.

No, it means you're just a fan who doesn't understand the media perspective of a successful athlete (or, even at your workplace). Got it.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 10:07 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote:
I'm not sure about that.  Remember AJ Green in 2011?  He looked pissed off.

I wonder how he looks now, after spending his career here, lol.
Reply/Quote