Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow just tweeted...
(01-04-2021, 11:55 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Nothing sine noone asked him to say anything if he does not like ZT.

I worked for a company once that required me to start a social media account (twitter) and put certain content on my feed pertaining to things we were doing as a company, accolades, stories about colleagues, etc.  So we don't know for a fact that no one asked him to say anything.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 11:55 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Nothing sine noone asked him to say anything if he does not like ZT.

How do you know that exactly, you two roommates?
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 09:01 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: ^This

And have we all forgotten that he comes from a family that was immersed in coaching?

And with your point, I'd say that Burrow recognizes a good coach better than we do.  

*drops mic*
Reply/Quote
I've said this many times. Burrow isn't going to blame the coaches ever. He believes in himself to win with whoever is the coach.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2021, 02:13 AM)BengalsFanRealist2855 Wrote: I've said this many times. Burrow isn't going to blame the coaches ever. He believes in himself to win with whoever is the coach.

Nope.  He believes in ZT.  He believes in the Bengals organization, starting at the tippity top (MB).  And we all believe in Burrow, so by extension we all believe in ZT and MB!  Wow, sh1t just got real.
Reply/Quote
"He's very consistent, very steady. He's the type of coach I, personally, like to play for. You do your job, you're on time, you do what you're supposed to do, you're all right in his book. On the other hand, if you goof up and screw up, you're not OK.'

That's a quote from Tim Krumrie, talking about how much he liked Dave Shula, after winning 8 games in 2 years. 
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 04:07 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Well I guess the franchise QB is happy Zac is coming back.
We just have to hope he sees something that we do not see.

Yeah ... he gets to sling it around the field 70 times per game- what young, competitive QB wouldn’t want that?
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 04:52 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Some one with confidence and a positive outlook instead of someone who lives to ***** and moan.

Of course that wouldn't be you either, based on your hypocritical posts.

People with confidence and positive outlook are built on history. Any NFL or sports fan would say the Bengals are the place to be. All sane fans.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2021, 01:48 AM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: And with your point, I'd say that Burrow recognizes a good coach better than we do.  

*drops mic*

Nope.

Not gonna throw any coach under the bus.

Who gave you a mic?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2021, 07:38 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Nope.

Not gonna throw any coach under the bus.

Who gave you a mic?

I figured hey, you get a guitar, and despite the fact that I’m a drummer and can’t sing, can’t I have a mic?  LOL.  
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 05:24 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I think we realize it's just rah-rah words.  Good for Burrow, but to think the guy is being anything but diplomatic here is a bit of a stretch.  I mean, if Burrow couldn't be more excited for 2021 with ZT and ZT continues to suck as a coach are we going to start to wonder if Burrow is a moron for believing in him?

Burrow couldn't be more excited that we are keeping a 6-25-1 head coach?  If I believed he was being 100% sincere I'd actually be worried he's brain damaged.  Another losing season from ZT and I guess we're going to turn on Burrow for being such a big fan of the guy?  Ehh, I don't see it.

I certainly get it, and I can't really say definitively either way what was meant by the tweet. Could be legit, could be BS. That said, Hurts wasn't exactly tooting Pederson's horn after Sunday night. He didn't trash him, but he danced around the elephant in the room. So, it's not always unicorns and rainbows when players give their thoughts. Brady and Hoodie feuded, Rodgers in GB, even Brady and Arians. It does happen the other way.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2021, 02:43 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: I certainly get it, and I can't really say definitively either way what was meant by the tweet. Could be legit, could be BS. That said, Hurts wasn't exactly tooting Pederson's horn after Sunday night. He didn't trash him, but he danced around the elephant in the room. So, it's not always unicorns and rainbows when players give their thoughts. Brady and Hoodie feuded, Rodgers in GB, even Brady and Arians. It does happen the other way.

Pederson had it comin' in my opinion...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2021, 02:43 PM)Wyche Wrote: I certainly get it, and I can't really say definitively either way what was meant by the tweet. Could be legit, could be BS. That said, Hurts wasn't exactly tooting Pederson's horn after Sunday night. He didn't trash him, but he danced around the elephant in the room. So, it's not always unicorns and rainbows when players give their thoughts. Brady and Hoodie feuded, Rodgers in GB, even Brady and Arians. It does happen the other way.

Yeah, I get why Burrow is saying this and I know nothing good would come from him telling us what we all know in ZT being a bum.  Like I said, it's just interesting how we had this notion that Burrow was going to hold this organization at gunpoint and force them to get better and 1 year into his tenure here he's kissing the ass of a HC who wins 2-4 games per year.  Meh.

Reality is real.  Sometimes a drag, but lord knows Burrow throwing a fit here isn't going to accomplish anything. 
Reply/Quote
[Image: wFIMIh.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2021, 02:50 PM)jason Wrote: Pederson had it comin' in my opinion...

Yeah...that was um.... puzzling to say the least.

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2021, 02:50 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yeah, I get why Burrow is saying this and I know nothing good would come from him telling us what we all know in ZT being a bum.  Like I said, it's just interesting how we had this notion that Burrow was going to hold this organization at gunpoint and force them to get better and 1 year into his tenure here he's kissing the ass of a HC who wins 2-4 games per year.  Meh.

Reality is real.  Sometimes a drag, but lord knows Burrow throwing a fit here isn't going to accomplish anything. 

True that. Joe hasn't been around long enough to pull a Palmer, yet.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 04:03 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote:

At least Burrow gives me some hope, problem for him is being sabotaged by the organization he just praised.

If we moved on from Taylor I would join his excitement cause it would show we are still trying for him and don't want to 
waste his talent for another year. Move on from these coaches and work on getting the trenches solidified and we all would
be excited for the future. Too bad this probably isn't happening, at least the coaching part.
Reply/Quote
Bengals fans will bend over backward to find the gray cloud in front of the silver lining. I just got off the phone with Aaron Rodgers (me and Jake from State Farm are close) and he asked me to share 5 letters:
R
E
L
A
X

Our franchise QB supported out coach. it's not a bad thing.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2021, 03:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Bengals fans will bend over backward to find the gray cloud in front of the silver lining. I just got off the phone with Aaron Rodgers (me and Jake from State Farm are close) and he asked me to share 5 letters:
R
E
L
A
X

No it is not a bad thing. The bad thing is the coach. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2021, 03:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Bengals fans will bend over backward to find the gray cloud in front of the silver lining. I just got off the phone with Aaron Rodgers (me and Jake from State Farm are close) and he asked me to share 5 letters:
R
E
L
A
X

means burrow might have bad taste in coaches...

We all hope ZT turns the ship around.. most of us just dont think its likely.
Reply/Quote