Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.14 Average
Burrow out monday......
According to teammates via Jay Morrison..
https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1705662232426590268?s=19
Reply/Quote
This is shitty reporting. Dude is citing an unnamed source who’s citing unnamed players.

We all know Chase said what he thought and that’s all this is
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2023, 04:49 PM)basballguy Wrote: This is shitty reporting.  Dude is citing an unnamed source who’s citing unnamed players.  

We all know Chase said what he thought and that’s all this is

I agree. 1 guy says something and it's reported his teamates say it. God I hate reporters more and more everyday. Everything is clickbait any more.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Honestly my first thought when I saw they brought back McCarron is that it's a reactionary move and they expect Burrow to miss a little time.

If he's not healthy, he shouldn't play. Hope to see him heal up more than anything.
Well, more than anything I don't want to see him hurt any more severely than he is.
Reply/Quote
Just delete this thread already. So dumb.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2023, 05:11 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Just delete this thread already. So dumb.

No
Reply/Quote
it may be true but it also sounds an awful lot like a game of telephone....some random teammates tell some random "league" source who then tells Morrison? Ja'Marr has been open about saying he thinks Joe should sit. It just seems like a convoluted way to report this

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2023, 04:43 PM)Tony Wrote: According to teammates via Jay Morrison..
https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1705662232426590268?s=19

Premature negativity....
Reply/Quote
Weird. Mike Petraglia just tweeted this some hours ago "Joe Burrow is out here At Saturday Bengals practice running and doing full warmup with high energy". If I'm not mistaken Burrow was listed as "questionable", another "we will see" situation according to Zac.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2023, 05:19 PM)Bengalion Wrote: Weird. Mike Petraglia just tweeted this some hours ago "Joe Burrow is out here At Saturday Bengals practice running and doing full warmup with high energy". If I'm not mistaken Burrow was listed as "questionable", another "we will see" situation according to Zac.

Espn.com is reporting he is "questionable," which means 50% chance of playing. Whether Burrow starts or not, I would not be surprised to some of Browning on Monday, since if Burrow is questionable it might take only a bad hit or bad step and he would be hobbled.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2023, 05:11 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Just delete this thread already. So dumb.

Agreed…send this post to the trash
Reply/Quote
Yeah, this needs a delete.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2023, 05:19 PM)Bengalion Wrote: Weird. Mike Petraglia just tweeted this some hours ago "Joe Burrow is out here At Saturday Bengals practice running and doing full warmup with high energy". If I'm not mistaken Burrow was listed as "questionable", another "we will see" situation according to Zac.

Yeah if he were definitely out he wouldn’t be doing anything but getting the calf better.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
He’ll play.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2023, 04:57 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Honestly my first thought when I saw they brought back McCarron is that it's a reactionary move and they expect Burrow to miss a little time.

If he's not healthy, he shouldn't play. Hope to see him heal up more than anything.
Well, more than anything I don't want to see him hurt any more severely than he is.

^ same and yup

Ps. AJ > current backups = Start him instead if JB is out please.
Reply/Quote
It wouldn't surprise me if he's out. I'd call it a 30% chance he plays at this point.
Reply/Quote
Not far fetched at all. Signing a QB the other day to replace Grier wasn’t much of a sign but after signing AJ today I think that solidified that Burrow will not play. Kinda sucks they put themselves in this position. Should have never started the season. But then again they sat him for over a month. What’s one week going to do?. So he’s either playing MNF or he will be out till the bye week at least. They are not going to push their investment. The only question is, will sitting till the bye even be enough time.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2023, 07:20 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Not far fetched at all. Signing a QB the other day to replace Grier wasn’t much of a sign but after signing AJ today I think that solidified that Burrow will not play. Kinda sucks they put themselves in this position. Should have never started the season. But then again they sat him for over a month. What’s one week going to do?. So he’s either playing MNF or he will be out till the bye week at least. They are not going to push their investment. The only question is, will sitting till the bye even be enough time.

They’ve already pushed their investment. Shouldn’t even be a question whether he plays. He needs time to heal. Maybe he’d be ready to make his debut Monday had he not been run out there too soon. 
Reply/Quote
Signing McCarron is kind of an indication that he's likely out
Reply/Quote
If he wasn’t close to playing he wouldn’t have been training this week.

Now he might be out Monday but he will be back for the Titans game. I really want to know the full story behind this calf though football “soccer” players pull calf’s all the time and they are back within 4 weeks and run around for 90 minutes.

I know there were rumours that something happened during a walkthrough before the Browns game but there is definitely something more to this than what has been released.
Reply/Quote