Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
But... What if we beat KC next week?
I know there are a few that think we probably can't hang with them, but, what if we do? What if we win? I think Lou can get the D ready for this game.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't understand how anyone watching Burrow today could have a hard time picturing us beating anyone, much less the Chiefs at home.
Reply/Quote
If we get Reader and Fred back, it should be a heck of a game.
Reply/Quote
@ Nately

Stoked about the win but ….

The Rat Turds D is depleted.

The Chiefs are on fire.

&

MaHomes, Hill and Kelce > Josh AND the talent of the entire Rat Turd O .. combined
Reply/Quote
I've been saying for weeks now this team is capable of playing with any team in the league. Beating KC wouldn't shock me at all.
Reply/Quote
We can definitely beat the Chiefs. I would not be surprised at all if we did.

But we could also lose big. And I would not be surprised by that either.
Reply/Quote
KC game in 2003 was the “we are ***** legit” moment for what would’ve been a multi year bengals playoff run. Maybe history repeats itself in an even better way
Reply/Quote
Beating the Chiefs would be nice, real nice. However, we would also likely have to face them again at Arrowhead in the playoffs. I can remember at least two instances in the modern era where the Bengals beat a team late in the regular season, and then proceeded to fall flat on their faces against them in the playoffs. I'm thinking of both the Jets and the Chargers. Am I missing anyone?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 08:37 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I don't understand how anyone watching Burrow today could have a hard time picturing us beating anyone, much less the Chiefs at home.

Let’s see. Joe was going up against an incredibly depleted defense, and a 3rd string QB threw for 300 yards against our D. C

(12-26-2021, 08:45 PM)fredtoast Wrote: We can definitely beat the Chiefs. I would not be surprised at all if we did.

Agreed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 08:45 PM)fredtoast Wrote: We can definitely beat the Chiefs.  I would not be surprised at all if we did.

Exactly this. No one would be surprised if the Packers beat KC, and we went into OT with the Packers. Then lost to the Jets. It's an any given Sunday league.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 08:45 PM)fredtoast Wrote: We can definitely beat the Chiefs.  I would not be surprised at all if we did.

Kind of how I'm feeling. If the D shows up next week, we could kick their butts. If the JB from today shows up, we will be rockin.

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 08:44 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I've been saying for weeks now this team is capable of playing with any team in the league. Beating KC wouldn't shock me at all.

Exactly.  If Ralphie May drops dead of a heart attack, I'm sad, not shocked.  This team knows they can beat anyone.  They know they can and plan on doing so every time they gather on a field about a hundreds long with goal posts at each end.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 08:48 PM)bjf123 Wrote: Let’s see. Joe was going up against an incredibly depleted defense, and a 3rd string QB threw for 300 yards against our D. C

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That QB's throws were pretty on target. Not so much a defense being bad, but a QB being good.

Reply/Quote
NOt out of the question for us to beat them, as they have taken some big injuries today. Their young RB from LSU sustained a collarbone injury that I would surmise will keep him out, and Gay and Honey Badger have been dinged up as well.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 08:42 PM)Whacked Wrote: @ Nately

Stoked about the win but ….

The Rat Turds D is depleted.

The Chiefs are on fire.

&

MaHomes, Hill and Kelce > Josh AND the talent of the entire Rat Turd O .. combined

Meh, I'm all in...I've snorted the Burrow snow.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 08:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Meh, I'm all in...I've snorted the Burrow snow.

B-Stoned.

Reply/Quote
Need a Chad guarantee.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
We can absolutely beat the Chiefs. We have similar defenses and we can put up points. It's going to be a hell of a game and could be a special moment to clinch the division.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 08:55 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Need a Chad guarantee.

We need Eli Apple to run his mouth again.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 08:55 PM)Nately120 Wrote: We need Eli Apple to run his mouth again.

[Image: R.475273f0d19f266d949faf4fe2e6b5ff?rik=O...ImgRaw&r=0]

Reply/Quote