Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
But... What if we beat KC next week?
(12-26-2021, 08:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I've snorted the Burrow snow.

The Joe Blow?
Reply/Quote
Somebody send Mahommes a covid infected hooker....
Reply/Quote
I know it’s blasphemy, but I was lightly rooting for Pittsburgh tonight (they were losing so bad that CBS switched coverage…I don’t remember ever seeing that). If they would have beat Kansas City, it would have set up a game next week that would have put the Bengals in position to try to take the #1 seed (also would have needed a TEN loss in the last two weeks).

The Bengals can definitely beat KC next week…they just have to come prepared with a good gameplan.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 08:59 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Somebody send Mahommes a covid infected hooker....

[Image: 56f928b8db993ab764917224e3efbdee--ric-flair-wisdom.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Tyrann Matthieu left with a quad injury
Reply/Quote
Come next Sunday, half of the Chiefs stars including Mahomes or half of the Bengals stars including Burrow could be out due to Covid. Such a strange year.
Reply/Quote
Please tell me we are getting some linebackers back next week.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 09:12 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Please tell me we are getting some linebackers back next week.

Could really use Logan Wilson back 
Reply/Quote
If the offense shows up next week like it did today, we can hang with then and I feel like it would be a shoot out. It'll probably come down to who has the ball last if that happens.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 09:02 PM)Nately120 Wrote: [Image: 56f928b8db993ab764917224e3efbdee--ric-flair-wisdom.jpg]

Well, technically the hooker would take care of...um...beating him Pervert
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 08:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Meh, I'm all in...I've snorted the Burrow snow.

Lmbo. Hard not to.

Just protecting my heart that’s all.
Reply/Quote
We still need to learn how to cover a tight end. Need to do better or Kelce will eat us up next week. With a third string guy that has been on 14 NFL teams, Andrews still had a good day. Come on Lou, you are gonna need to call the game of your life next week!
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 09:20 PM)No-huddle Joe Wrote: We still need to learn how to cover a tight end. Need to do better or Kelce will eat us up next week.  With a third string guy that has been on 14 NFL teams,  Andrews still had a good day.  Come on Lou, you are gonna need to call the game of your life next week!

That's a fact Jack. Lou better plan like heck.

Reply/Quote
Okay, we’re done with the Ravens. The Bengals beat up a team of practice squad scrubs by 20 points just as they should and now it’s time to wreck the Kansas City Chiefs.

At stake is a #1 or #2 seed in the AFC playoffs. Besides, success in the playoffs will involve playing teams like the Chiefs.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 09:26 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Okay, we’re done with the Ravens.  The Bengals beat up a team of practice squad scrubs by 20 points just as they should and now it’s time to wreck the Kansas City Chiefs.

At stake is a #1 or #2 seed in the AFC playoffs.  Besides, success in the playoffs will involve playing teams like the Chiefs.

Things to do in 2021:

Sweeep Steelers. (Check)

Sweep Ravens. (Check)

Kill KC. (Che jkesz;kjdnv;zxdnv;airnd;gin).

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 08:49 PM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: Exactly.  If Ralphie May drops dead of a heart attack, I'm sad, not shocked.  This team knows they can beat anyone.  They know they can and plan on doing so every time they gather on a field about a hundreds long with goal posts at each end.

You said if. Do you not know or am I reading this wrong? Someone gonna tell him?
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 08:59 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Somebody send Mahommes a covid infected hooker....

Lolol.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 09:20 PM)No-huddle Joe Wrote: We still need to learn how to cover a tight end. Need to do better or Kelce will eat us up next week.  With a third string guy that has been on 14 NFL teams,  Andrews still had a good day.  Come on Lou, you are gonna need to call the game of your life next week!

^This

Ridiculous that if they couldn't cover at least get to the QB some.

Hopefully Reader comes back to get that middle push needed to help the D.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 09:33 PM)Dean_Gilberry95 Wrote: You said if.  Do you not know or am I reading this wrong?  Someone gonna tell him?

So Ralphie is dead I take it?  rip if so. Either way, context.  Look it up pal.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
The way to beat KC is to get constant pressure on Mahomes and try to force some mistakes.
They are going to score but don’t let them go crazy. Offense will need to put up at least 30 to win. I would have to pick the Chiefs if I was putting $ on it but the Bengals are talented enough to beat them if they don’t turn the ball over and pressure the QB.
Reply/Quote