Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bye Coach Taylor
I don't want any excuses. Your play calling SUCKS. Your time management SUCKS (and I was around for Marvin). Your entire staff SUCKS.

So ***** sick of this. Need to bunker for a while. Can't stand this shit.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This team is a joke
Reply/Quote
O LINE IS AWFUL! BOBBY HART SPECIFICALLY...RANDY BULLOCK CHOKED BIGTIME
Reply/Quote
Lost by 3. Had a chance but a fluke kicker mistake. Meh.

Let’s overreact a little more tho.
Reply/Quote
Burrow played subpar also till the last drive.. lets not skip that one
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:29 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Burrow played subpar also till the last drive.. lets not skip that one

I mean he didn’t have any time to throw the damn ball for 2.5 quarters either.
Reply/Quote
Losses suck but I like what I saw.

This offence has a lot of new pieces and a rookie QB. They'll need a few games to find their rhythm but they looked like they were getting that last drive and borrow looks steady. He made some rookie mistakes but the potential is there

Defence looked better than I expected.

This team has the talent. Give them some time.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:28 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Lost by 3. Had a chance but a fluke kicker mistake. Meh.

This, am not gonna cry over this one. Mellow

Dudes, it was what was going to happen after this Offseason, Congrats to the Chargers for a hard fought win.

We will see how the team transitions and if they don't win on Thursday I will get a bit pissy and start to follow the fire Taylor train.
Reply/Quote
Zac can sit on it and rotate.I was more patient and forgiving towards him last year than anyone. But he’s crap. David Bell of the NFL.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
I'm going to choose to look at the positives today. Burrow played well that last drive and AJ didn't get injured.

I'm just going to ignore that the Chargers are a bad team and the right side of the O-line is horrible.
Reply/Quote
There is too much talent on offense for this team to struggle like they do. The play calling is terrible and Ross just needs to be buried further down the depth chart. Burrow looked good on that final drive. Green didn’t push off anymore than the SD player that caught a TD, but it should never come down to a call here or robbed of a play after the ball is snapped. This team had plenty of chances to win today. But it was over the second Bullock was relied upon to do his job. May have been the right call, but not with fat Randy. There was still time for 2 quick passes. Not impressed with this Zac coaches offense with the weapons we have. Oh and the line still sucks, and water is wet.
Reply/Quote
Not surprised how this game went, honestly. I had no faith in Zac, and I won't have any probably ever
Reply/Quote
The defense played good. But Jesus I haven’t been impressed with Taylor. Recklessly burned 3 timeouts with 9 minutes left in the 4th quarter that they could have used on that last drive. Ok so Bobby Hart can’t block Bosa , you drafted a blocking tight end in round 2 you can’t chip with Sample ? Also not much creativity offensively.
Reply/Quote
Bengals run game early was a joke.

It wasnt play calling it was play design. That's the entire offensive staff not just Taylor.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:28 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Lost by 3. Had a chance but a fluke kicker mistake. Meh.

(09-13-2020, 08:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This, am not gonna cry over this one. Mellow

Not making excuses for Fat Randy, but it looked like he hurt himself before/during the kick; there was, like, 0 juice to it and I don't think I've EVER seen him miss a kick that badly; that was really off the mark and he's never been that bad.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Not a fluke when he does it all the time when it matters. 
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:29 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Burrow played subpar also till the last drive.. lets not skip that one

He's a rookie making his first start without OTA's or preseason.  The right side of the OL played terribly until Price came in.  Lots of communication issues between Hart and XSF.  The WR group sucked.  

People greatly overestimated the amount of talent Burrow has around him.  Lou and the D kept them in it, but critical errors down the stretch doomed them.  
Reply/Quote
That game felt a lot like the Denver game at the beginning of the 2009 season. Here's hoping that this season turns out in a similar way.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:30 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I mean he didn’t have any time to throw the damn ball for 2.5 quarters either.

1st half he was pressured but he also held the ball a bit long some in 1st half.. Second half the line played well, Burrow played better but wow the miss throws down field and the INT bad.. I think he had a 67% passing rating
Reply/Quote
This is not a legitimate NFL team or franchise, that is clear. And the problem starts with ZT and his "scheme" on offense which hangs the worst RT in the league on an island with Joey Bosa. The defense looked somewhat better but the pass rush was pathetic. By now the book on Tyrod Taylor is well known - force him to stay in the pocket and he is awful. So of course we kept going for the sack and (as usual) not arriving.

They may not exceed last seasons win total.
Reply/Quote