Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CB Mackensie Alexander Signed
1 year $4 Million. Guy is young and has upside, but hasn't quite lived up to expectations. He can come in and play slot and I actually really like this move as low risk high upside with some youth.
Reply/Quote
Good signing. Still active in free agency. Hopefully they are working on trading Dre now.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
2 CBs and a DT in FA...go get a decent LBer and the draft is wide open for offense to build for Burrow
Reply/Quote
We are the Cincinnati Vikings
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2020, 11:59 AM)QueenCity Wrote: We are the Cincinnati Vikings

Imagine if Zimmer was HC here...
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
Love this signing. Very, very useful player with upside.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Now we can cross CB off our draft list entirely! It's looking more and more like this draft is going to be an offensive extravaganza, with a LB thrown in somewhere where it makes sense!
Reply/Quote
He's on IR in January.... what was the injury?
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2020, 12:11 PM)Sled21 Wrote: He's on IR in January.... what was the injury?

Hangnail...seriously Meniscus tear and surgery
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2020, 12:10 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Now we can cross CB off our draft list entirely! It's looking more and more like this draft is going to be an offensive extravaganza, with a LB thrown in somewhere where it makes sense!

I wouldn’t. This draft is deep at cb this year. Dre will be gone and only have makenzie for 1 year. Cb may not be an early priority but I wouldn’t cross the position of the list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
10 starts over the last 2 years, and held opposing QB's to a passer rating of 84.0 during that span (according to Pro Football Reference).

Can't go wrong signing a couple of young corners away from Mike Zimmer.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2020, 12:21 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I wouldn’t.  This draft is deep at cb this year.  Dre will be gone and only have makenzie for 1 year.  Cb may not be an early priority but I wouldn’t cross the position of the list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this will be the last year on Jacksons rookie deal?
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Darquez who?
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2020, 11:53 AM)Au165 Wrote: 1 year $4 Million. Guy is young and has upside, but hasn't quite lived up to expectations. He can come in and play slot and I actually really like this move as low risk high upside with some youth.

I mentioned numerous times in 2019 our CB's bere soft tacklers. Now we add a second very physical CB in days.

I am loving it.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Great pick up. Signing cornerbacks that can tackle. I like it. Now we need a line backer n safety to complete this defense.
Reply/Quote
Solid slot CB.
You really have to imagine something is about to happen with Kirk at this point.
There's no way you can start all of WJ3, Waynes, Alexander, Phillips, and Kirk. Someone will have to ride the bench.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Big fan of this signing. I think I'm getting greedy... I'd still like to see a safety and Derek Wolfe signed.
Reply/Quote
Did someone kidnap Mikey? I guess the team wasn't kidding when they said they'd be active. I can't recall this many signings ever.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote