Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS Power Rankings
(08-01-2015, 09:29 PM)djs7685 Wrote: as he doesn't bring up the shit from the past, it can be let go. We'll just have to see if he actually learned how to let things go this time.

He'll learn how to let things go shortly after Aids and Cancer are cured, World Peace is achieved, the world develops an endless supply of energy that burns clean, and I bang Eliza Dushku.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2015, 01:24 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: He'll learn how to let things go shortly after Aids and Cancer are cured, World Peace is achieved, the world develops an endless supply of energy that burns clean, and I bang Eliza Dushku.
You realize you banging Eliza Dushku is the least likely thing on your list right? 

Reply/Quote
(08-02-2015, 04:09 AM)Bryan Wrote: You realize you banging Eliza Dushku is the least likely thing on your list right? 

Sad You didn't have to remind me.....

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-01-2015, 01:21 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Here is the site that he was banned from before:  http://bluegrasspreps.com/ky-football-high/

He was asking everyone whether or not it would be a good choice to move forward with a lawsuit against them.  In his opinion, he had been wronged by a bunch of members on there for not reason and the were dragging his good name through the mud.  There were two in particular who he hated....one was named "guru", if I remember correctly.  Everyone supposedly rallied against him and unjustly banned him.

This was before I knew he was insane, so I didn't know that he was likely banned because of his nutjobbery.  I bet he'll tell a story about Fred, pat, and the rest of us sometime on some other random forum.

I'm kinda sad that I'll never get to see him freak out and embarrass himself for no reason again.

.....damn, you're doing something to get banned from bluegrasspreps!  Clapping

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 01:49 AM)MrRager Wrote: [Image: lie.gif]

Also, all of these gifs are making me think of BengalYankee. Did he ever make the switch?

(07-31-2015, 01:53 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: harry-potter-screaming-never.gif]

Not that i'm aware of @ BY.

The Yankee made the switch, but has yet to post......

http://bengalsboard.net/User-BengalYankee#comments/1

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2015, 09:57 AM)djs7685 Wrote: A big part of me hopes he was just one of the most elaborate trolls to ever exist and that he isn't really the person he was showing on the boards.
Nope.  Real dude.

(07-31-2015, 10:09 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Only the good die young, and only badasses get banned.  I thought it was entertaining as hell.  I would have let him stay forever.
True this.

(08-01-2015, 01:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am not going to provoke him anymore, but I won't give him any special treatment either.

In other words I am not going to bring up stuff from the past just to see him spazz out.  But he will still be subject to smart ass replies if he says something stupid or funny.  That is what I do to everyone.  He really can't complain about that.
Not possible.  Your very existence provokes this man.  

(08-01-2015, 11:05 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Would you like to start a pool on how long he lasts?
Yes I would.  Depending on who gets in to said pool **cough* fred *cough**, they could hit an exact time of day hundreds of days out.
Reply/Quote
The clock is ticking. I can only assume we're in for a real treat soon.

[Image: MGAM_Meltdown_Mechanical_Banner.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2015, 08:47 PM)djs7685 Wrote: The clock is ticking. I can only assume we're in for a real treat soon.

[Image: MGAM_Meltdown_Mechanical_Banner.jpg]

Yeah, I'm gettin' tingly with anticipation.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2015, 09:02 AM)Harmening Wrote: It was on the old boards.  
He was asking for advice (aka, wanting support).  Something about another board that he had been banned from, and they wouldn't let him back in to get some contact information.  He went on to say how he didn't do anything wrong, ever, and that the moderators were completely wrong.

He talked about how he was ready to lawyer up and file a lawsuit.  Message boards are some serious business...
Actually, I wanted to lawyer up because the one had my email address deleted because I emailed him after he told me I deserved to die and my family deserve nothing in our civil suit.

More to the story than that, but the basis was because my email address, which had over ten years of personal records, contacts, business contacts, and just my life in emails all were taken from me.
(08-01-2015, 01:21 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Here is the site that he was banned from before:  http://bluegrasspreps.com/ky-football-high/

He was asking everyone whether or not it would be a good choice to move forward with a lawsuit against them.  In his opinion, he had been wronged by a bunch of members on there for not reason and the were dragging his good name through the mud.  There were two in particular who he hated....one was named "guru", if I remember correctly.  Everyone supposedly rallied against him and unjustly banned him.

This was before I knew he was insane, so I didn't know that he was likely banned because of his nutjobbery.  I bet he'll tell a story about Fred, pat, and the rest of us sometime on some other random forum.

I'm kinda sad that I'll never get to see him freak out and embarrass himself for no reason again.

Actually, that's not even close to what happened. 

Who told you that?  Did you email them and they told you?

If you'd like, I can take you through what happened.  
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2015, 04:05 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Who told you that?  Did you email them and they told you?

I'm sure that nobody actually cares, but let the entertainment begin, what "really happened"?

It's like when I ask my 8 year old what "really happened" after he misbehaves; at least I get to hear a funny story (that I know isn't true at all) to see how good he is at making things up.
Reply/Quote
Brad, word of advice. Ditch the sig.
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2015, 07:17 AM)djs7685 Wrote: I'm sure that nobody actually cares, but let the entertainment begin, what "really happened"?

It's like when I ask my 8 year old what "really happened" after he misbehaves; at least I get to hear a funny story (that I know isn't true at all) to see how good he is at making things up.

This guy on the site (who was a mod) was born disabled and then had to have his legs amputated and had a bunch of other problems. Given that, he decides that I need to know everything there is to know about being disabled and that his life is the only way to live.e An example is when I said I get the best seats in the stadium at Bengals games because handicapped people get tons of cool stuff in life, to which he replied "omg Brad, I hope that you're joking." Then he PMs me and says "you're new to this life, so there's things you need to learn. We don't want people thinking that we enjoy being this way." I didn't even think to say it then, but I do enjoy being this way because what good's it do to be sad? I can't change the way I am physically, so why be bitter about it.

I broke a few rules, nothing major, and they were rules that other people broke regularly, but he was always the one to suspend me and PM me to "help me understand." He thought he had to be my mentor because he was in a wheelchair, even though it had nothing to do with me, my life, or why I was in a wheelchair. He somehow thought it was all related.

I was frustrated because a judge made a bias, completely bullshit ruling (when I say bias, I mean bias. He saw all three of us from the wreck the day of the actual wreck, he had known all of us for years, I had been in his house, I started over his son in football, etc.), so I made a thread just to vent. And this ruling was complete bullshit and, even though I'm no lawyer, I can poke a bunch of holes in it. For one, he tries to draw parallels to what happened to us and a kid bringing a gun to school.

Yeah, wrap your mind around that.

I said "we're going to the Court of Appeals because this judge made a bogus ruling," blah blah blah, "please say a prayer and keep us in your thoughts because my family really deserves this."

People started posting "thoughts and prayers your way," "good luck," and things of that nature.

Well, he posts "other families deserve more, in my opinion." I respond with "you're right because anything that doesn't center around Highlands being the center of the universe is wrong." (He was annoying about his high school, which was Highlands.) He replies with "you really, actually believe that?" I answer "it's either that or you think I got what I deserved," and he answers "well, as far as getting what one deserves, I think some consideration needs to be taken." He's telling me I deserved to die, and that's ok? So I message Guru, and he says "we believe Birdsfan is trying to help you." We? Who is "we"? The staff? Had they all had a chance to talk and weigh-in in the two minutes since I had posted it? "Help me with what?" He answers "a lot of members share the same thoughts about civil suits as Birdsfan," which I didn't even think at the time, but how many members had he talked with about civil suits? Furthermore, why would they be talking about my civil suit because you can't just put all civil suits into one category.

Birdsfan goes on for another two pages just babbling the same garbage over and over. Finally, he PMs me and says "Brad, let me tell you something, the world owes you NOTHING. The way I understand it, you were 20, in a stolen car, and you made a conscious decision to go with a drunk driver." First off, did he think I didn't know what happened? Even if I didn't was that supposed to convince me? 9 years (to that point) with me living everything that happened, my lawyers building a case, and that was supposed to trump all of it? I reply with "we were 15, not in a stolen car, and I wanted to leave the cemetery when he did a 360 and took us joy riding against our will." He says "thanks for the information, but my opinion hasn't changed," which pissed me off because, for one, that's impossible, and two, he didn't even tell me his opinion, which I replied and told him. He says "I'm not talking with you about this anymore." He went on for pages about how I deserved to die and all that, but now he's finished after that small exchange? So I message Guru, forward everything, and explain how he wasn't trying to help me and it shouldn't be ok that he said all that, but I get no answer.

Two hours later, I go to my three hour night class, and then come back, but still no answer. I get on the site and someone had started a thread called "what were you doing five minutes ago," and I post "rolling back to my dorm after class and thinking about offensive comments that a mod made," to which I get suspended by Guru within thirty seconds, so he had obviously seen all my messages and was just suspending my to save his friend the embarrassment of getting called out because, if anything, my ONE remark was self-defense for his NUMEROUS, much worse remarks.

So, please, Johnny, who told you that? I'd like to know who's soiling my name with lies.
Reply/Quote
Did anybody see the episode of South Park based on Timmy and Jimmy joining gangs where they thought 1 of them were guys cripple at birth fighting against the other group that were crippled later in life?

Holy shit, that first paragraph brought back memories of this...

[Image: 702_image-18.jpg]
Reply/Quote
For anybody that doesn't feel like reading through all that.

TLDR; Brad took what someone on a message board said WAY too seriously (surprise!) and he ended up getting banned for posting about it (probably way too much).

For some reason, I don't think anyone will be surprised about this.
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2015, 11:04 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: This guy on the site (who was a mod) was born disabled and then had to have his legs amputated and had a bunch of other problems.  Given that, he decides that I need to know everything there is to know about being disabled and that his life is the only way to live.e  An example is when I said I get the best seats in the stadium at Bengals games because handicapped people get tons of cool stuff in life, to which he replied "omg Brad, I hope that you're joking."  Then he PMs me and says "you're new to this life, so there's things you need to learn.  We don't want people thinking that we enjoy being this way."  I didn't even think to say it then, but I do enjoy being this way because what good's it do to be sad?  I can't change the way I am physically, so why be bitter about it.

I broke a few rules, nothing major, and they were rules that other people broke regularly, but he was always the one to suspend me and PM me to "help me understand."  He thought he had to be my mentor because he was in a wheelchair, even though it had nothing to do with me, my life, or why I was in a wheelchair.  He somehow thought it was all related.

I was frustrated because a judge made a bias, completely bullshit ruling (when I say bias, I mean bias.  He saw all three of us from the wreck the day of the actual wreck, he had known all of us for years, I had been in his house, I started over his son in football, etc.), so I made a thread just to vent.  And this ruling was complete bullshit and, even though I'm no lawyer, I can poke a bunch of holes in it.  For one, he tries to draw parallels to what happened to us and a kid bringing a gun to school.  

Yeah, wrap your mind around that.

I said "we're going to the Court of Appeals because this judge made a bogus ruling," blah blah blah, "please say a prayer and keep us in your thoughts because my family really deserves this."

People started posting "thoughts and prayers your way," "good luck," and things of that nature.  

Well, he posts "other families deserve more, in my opinion."  I respond with "you're right because anything that doesn't center around Highlands being the center of the universe is wrong."  (He was annoying about his high school, which was Highlands.)  He replies with "you really, actually believe that?"  I answer "it's either that or you think I got what I deserved," and he answers "well, as far as getting what one deserves, I think some consideration needs to be taken."  He's telling me I deserved to die, and that's ok?  So I message Guru, and he says "we believe Birdsfan is trying to help you."  We?  Who is "we"?  The staff?  Had they all had a chance to talk and weigh-in in the two minutes since I had posted it?  "Help me with what?"  He answers "a lot of members share the same thoughts about civil suits as Birdsfan," which I didn't even think at the time, but how many members had he talked with about civil suits?  Furthermore, why would they be talking about my civil suit because you can't just put all civil suits into one category.  

Birdsfan goes on for another two pages just babbling the same garbage over and over.  Finally, he PMs me and says "Brad, let me tell you something, the world owes you NOTHING.   The way I understand it, you were 20, in a stolen car, and you made a conscious decision to go with a drunk driver."  First off, did he think I didn't know what happened?  Even if I didn't was that supposed to convince me?  9 years (to that point) with me living everything that happened, my lawyers building a case, and that was supposed to trump all of it?  I reply with "we were 15, not in a stolen car, and I wanted to leave the cemetery when he did a 360 and took us joy riding against our will."  He says "thanks for the information, but my opinion hasn't changed," which pissed me off because, for one, that's impossible, and two, he didn't even tell me his opinion, which I replied and told him.  He says "I'm not talking with you about this anymore."  He went on for pages about how I deserved to die and all that, but now he's finished after that small exchange?  So I message Guru, forward everything, and explain how he wasn't trying to help me and it shouldn't be ok that he said all that, but I get no answer.

Two hours later, I go to my three hour night class, and then come back, but still no answer.  I get on the site and someone had started a thread called "what were you doing five minutes ago," and I post "rolling back to my dorm after class and thinking about offensive comments that a mod made," to which I get suspended by Guru within thirty seconds, so he had obviously seen all my messages and was just suspending my to save his friend the embarrassment of getting called out because, if anything, my ONE remark was self-defense for his NUMEROUS, much worse remarks.  

So, please, Johnny, who told you that?  I'd like to know who's soiling my name with lies.

Here's the problem, once again. You care way too much about other people's opinions and how "my name" looks. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2015, 11:04 AM)BFritz21 Wrote:  I'd like to know who's soiling my name.

BFritz21
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2015, 01:39 PM)Harmening Wrote: BFritz21

[Image: cutcaster-photo-100621936-Hammer-and-nail.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'm interested in hearing about this judge whose decision could have a bunch of holes poked in it.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-07-2015, 04:05 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Actually, I wanted to lawyer up because the one had my email address deleted because I emailed him after he told me I deserved to die and my family deserve nothing in our civil suit.

More to the story than that, but the basis was because my email address, which had over ten years of personal records, contacts, business contacts, and just my life in emails all were taken from me.

Actually, that's not even close to what happened. 

Who told you that?  Did you email them and they told you?

Why would I email them?  I could not care less about them banning you from their high school sports website.

This is what I remember of you posting about trying to lawyer up on the old Bengals site.  
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Can we please get on track here and talk about the power rankings? This is getting ridiculous.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote