Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cam Newton Pulling Race Card
Cam needs to learn how to be a professional when losing. You are a PROFESSIONAL athlete.

Also lets not act like this is a first. Remember when baby Brady left post game interview ??

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/12/tom-brady-leaves-press-conference-expletive
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2016, 08:49 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Cam needs to learn how to be a professional when losing. You are a PROFESSIONAL athlete.

Also lets not act like this is a first. Remember when baby Brady left post game interview ??

Let's be real. Brady gets more hate than Cam. 

Clearly just because he's white  Ninja 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2016, 09:19 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Let's be real. Brady gets more hate than Cam. 

Clearly just because he's white  Ninja 

Both are brats
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2016, 08:09 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Peyton has a ton of ***** him to be sure.  After we beat them in '05 he threw his O-line under the bus in his press conference.  Why he gets less shit for it than Cam is that Cam likes to show his ass and showboat.  If you make a spectacle of yourself you'd best back it up or you're going to get butchered.  

True, I just think it's amusing how Peyton went from the greatest evaaaaaa to a joke peddling insurance and getting paid to sit on the sideline and/or throw 4 picks a game to some sort of underdog, feel-good, everyman hayseed done good story about one humble hurrah for a guy trying to protect the NFL's fans from having to watch a cocky black QB dance after being the best in the entire world.

Ok, I may have blown that a bit out of proportion but you get it!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2016, 08:49 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Cam needs to learn how to be a professional when losing. You are a PROFESSIONAL athlete.

He wasnt completely unprofessional after the game.

[Image: CatqTZBUcAEJBm8.jpg]
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2016, 10:41 PM)Millhouse Wrote: He wasnt completely unprofessional after the game.

[Image: CatqTZBUcAEJBm8.jpg]

This is true....but as a PROFESSIONAL it still showed some level of poor judgement. I understand, however it displayed a lack of personal courage. 
Reply/Quote

Not the first time for sure....and Brady would deserve the same treatment after that.  I know I'd certainly call him out for it.  Probably did too!   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2016, 10:41 PM)Millhouse Wrote: He wasnt completely unprofessional after the game.

Exactly.  Compare that to Peyton storming off the field like a spoiled brat after losing the Super Bowl to Drew Brees.  Meh, doesn't matter.  Everyone is happy dumb ol' Peyton dun shucked and geezed his way to victory, a-huck-ahook!
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2016, 05:15 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Still waiting for actual proof.

There's already irrefutable evidence that the accusing doctor sent drugs to Peyton Manning's house while he was recovering from a neck injury. But because it's Peyyon Manning, you're willing to let the NFL sweep this under the rug. If it were Cam Newton you would be calling him a cheater and demanding a full investigation. 
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 12:37 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Exactly.  Compare that to Peyton storming off the field like a spoiled brat after losing the Super Bowl to Drew Brees.  Meh, doesn't matter.  Everyone is happy dumb ol' Peyton dun shucked and geezed his way to victory, a-huck-ahook!

[Image: cam%2Bnewtin%2Bloses.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 12:37 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Exactly.  Compare that to Peyton storming off the field like a spoiled brat after losing the Super Bowl to Drew Brees.  Meh, doesn't matter.  Everyone is happy dumb ol' Peyton dun shucked and geezed his way to victory, a-huck-ahook!

(02-09-2016, 08:27 AM)C0de_M0nkey Wrote: [Image: cam%2Bnewtin%2Bloses.jpg]

Yet, while saying no one cared, everyone remembers it.

Odd.

Mellow

That said he also had years to make up for it.  Cam has not.  It will be up to HIM to make up for HIS actions.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 08:22 AM)C0de_M0nkey Wrote: There's already irrefutable evidence that the accusing doctor sent drugs to Peyton Manning's house while he was recovering from a neck injury. But because it's Peyyon Manning, you're willing to let the NFL sweep this under the rug. If it were Cam Newton you would be calling him a cheater and demanding a full investigation. 

The guy that made the accusations and then recanted his story isn't a doctor. You should probably read up on everything before you come on here and start spouting off bull crap.

We get it, you're a Cam Newton dick rider, and you're salty because he didn't win.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 10:25 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: The guy that made the accusations and then recanted his story isn't a doctor. You should probably read up on everything before you come on here and start spouting off bull crap.

We get it, you're a Cam Newton dick rider, and you're salty because he didn't win.

Actually he was a licensed pharmacy intern at the time. He recanted his story because he didn't know he was being recorded. It's no coincidence that this guy knew exactly when the exact anti aging clinic sent Peyton Manning drugs in his wife's maiden name. A man under oath also accused Manning's surgeon of receiving HGH in 2007. 

Quote:The connection to HGH is not new for Guyer. As noted by The Indianapolis Star, a 2007 federal indictment against Thomas Bader and College Pharmacy of Colorado Springs alleged Guyer received Chinese HGH that was not approved by the FDA from College Pharmacy "on or around Feb. 22, 2007."

Bader was found guilty in 2010 and sentenced to 40 months in prison for illegally importing human growth hormone from China and other charges related to his sale of HGH.
http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_29327520/new-details-emerge-about-doctor-source-allegation-about

There's plenty of evidence linking Manning to HGH. You're dickriding Peyton Manning right now, but you would be calling for Cam Newton's head if he were in the same situation.
Reply/Quote
I have nothing against Cam, but if you are going to talk all week before the game, then don't run away and hide after the game. If you want to be seen when you win, then make sure you are seen when you lose. The actual short meaningless answers he gave during the press conference don't bother me, the getting up and leaving does.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 11:02 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I have nothing against Cam, but if you are going to talk all week before the game, then don't run away and hide after the game.  If you want to be seen when you win, then make sure you are seen when you lose.  The actual short meaningless answers he gave during the press conference don't bother me, the getting up and leaving does.

Exactly.

That is a legitimate criticism.  

I'm sure there are those who don't like him for his race.  There were two at the party I was at and I told them they were nuts.  How you can dislike someone over something they can't control?  I wouldn't hate someone because they were born black, born with red hair or born with one arm...but I will if they act the fool.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 01:49 PM)GMDino Wrote: http://www.theonion.com/article/area-man-would-hate-cam-newton-even-if-he-was-diff-52304?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=LinkPreview:1:Default

Ninja

Finally a free thinking open-minded person.  There's bad people in every race that isn't white.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 10:58 AM)C0de_M0nkey Wrote: Actually he was a licensed pharmacy intern at the time. He recanted his story because he didn't know he was being recorded. It's no coincidence that this guy knew exactly when the exact anti aging clinic sent Peyton Manning drugs in his wife's maiden name. A man under oath also accused Manning's surgeon of receiving HGH in 2007. 

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_29327520/new-details-emerge-about-doctor-source-allegation-about

There's plenty of evidence linking Manning to HGH. You're dickriding Peyton Manning right now, but you would be calling for Cam Newton's head if he were in the same situation.

There is absolutely zero evidence. Its all here say.

So basically by your assumptions, Mannings wife received a unknown prescription from the same clinic he received treatment. We will never know what she got from that clinic due to HIPAA. He was using HGH because some intern said so. Also his surgeon was accused by a man under oath of receiving HGH in 2007. Manning had his surgery in 2011, that's a 4 year difference. That says absolutely nothing about Manning taking HGH. There is no evidence out there that directly links Peyton Manning to HGH use.

Think about what youre saying.. Peytons wife received a prescription from the same clinic, and his surgeon received HGH 4 years prior to operating on Peyton, then he must have used HGH.

Everyone else is backing down on this aside from Al Jazeera which is clinging to its last thread here as a credible news source within the US.

Youre attempt to derail the threads topic of Cam Newton immaturity with this non story isn't going to work.

Cam is a great athlete, but a horrible leader.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2016, 10:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: True, I just think it's amusing how Peyton went from the greatest evaaaaaa to a joke peddling insurance and getting paid to sit on the sideline and/or throw 4 picks a game to some sort of underdog, feel-good, everyman hayseed done good story about one humble hurrah for a guy trying to protect the NFL's fans from having to watch a cocky black QB dance after being the best in the entire world.

Ok, I may have blown that a bit out of proportion but you get it!

Oh, I absolutely get it.  I find it even more amusing that anyone is even mentioning Peyton without a sneer.  He actually outdilfered Trent Dilfer.  He was hot garbage the entire playoffs, his team won in spite of him not because of him.  But hey, he's got his second win.  I was just thankful he threw that INT or they would still have found a way to give him another undeserved SB MVP.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 11:22 AM)GMDino Wrote: Exactly.

That is a legitimate criticism.  

I'm sure there are those who don't like him for his race.  There were two at the party I was at and I told them they were nuts.  How you can dislike someone over something they can't control?  I wouldn't hate someone because they were born black, born with red hair or born with one arm...but I will if they act the fool.

No people only dislike him because of his race. We aren't allowed to dislike someone of a different race for having poor human qualities.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 12:09 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Oh, I absolutely get it.  I find it even more amusing that anyone is even mentioning Peyton without a sneer.  He actually outdilfered Trent Dilfer.  He was hot garbage the entire playoffs, his team won in spite of him not because of him.  But hey, he's got his second win.  I was just thankful he threw that INT or they would still have found a way to give him another undeserved SB MVP.

Peyton did enough to not lose the game. That's all they wanted him to do. I can forgive him for that. I don't think anyone honestly expected him to come in and throw for 3 scores and 300+ yards.

Now the Papa Johns, and Budwiser peddling was just cheap, and a pretty lousy move. I expected better out of him.
Reply/Quote