Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Camp updates, pictures?
Sounds like the D is ahead of the O at this point.

https://www.bengals.com/news/camp-notebook-bengals-secondary-gets-out-the-blanket-with-some-swag-backup-wrs-s
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2021, 04:42 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Looks like it's not just the offense making waves in camp.  It also seems that the defense is making some impressive plays, as well.

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2021/07/30/bengals-defense-showing-big-attitude-training-camp/?utm_campaign=trueanthem&utm_medium=trueanthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR2HzkRHboSxzcIGGAuW5wQb35q9vB2E9gTzrS2zjw1NhbkGydg0G07DGZs

Whoa, this gets me excited! Wink

I want our D to be a force again. Cool

Logan Wilson could be our Rock in the middle to help make it happen. Dude is smart with great instincts.

Love the Ricardo Allen pickup and sounds like Awuzie was a great one as well.

Hopefully our DL gets playing great and it will help out the backend of the D.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2021, 01:37 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Whoa, this gets me excited! Wink

I want our D to be a force again. Cool

Agreed Nate!

I think the secondary is noticeably better. I’m still concerned about the front 7 though. Haven’t heard much about Hendrickson yet at camp, excited to see if that changes when the pads come on. Also nervous that one injury to him or Hubbard could be very bad.
Reply/Quote
So the secondary has a pot with the guy with most interceptions and most good plays wins. They take turns grading the day, and points are deducted for loafing on a play. I love this.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2021, 01:54 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Agreed Nate!

I think the secondary is noticeably better. I’m still concerned about the front 7 though. Haven’t heard much about Hendrickson yet at camp, excited to see if that changes when the pads come on. Also nervous that one injury to him or Hubbard could be very bad.

Rock on GCB. Rock On

I think we could have a top Secondary if the front 7 plays decent. This is still my concern as well on the DL but if our starters
can stay reasonably healthy I think we can be more then decent. This time of year you don't hear about the DL as much and 
even when you do it doesn't really matter until the games really start. We were hearing about Geno playing good last offseason,
same with Dunlap and we saw how that worked out. Hendrickson, Ogunjobi, Reader, Hubbard, Ossai, Cam Sample, Kareem etc.

Much better than last year with 4th stringers playing DT.

The addition of Ossai and the growth of Logan Wilson, ADG and Bailey are key. Ossai is still my guy I expect to make an impact
even as a rookie, loved this pick.

(07-31-2021, 02:00 PM)Sled21 Wrote: So the secondary has a pot with the guy with most interceptions and most good plays wins. They take turns grading the day, and points are deducted for loafing on a play. I love this.

Awesome. Think Bates wins a lot of pots. Pay the man.
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2021, 03:39 PM)pally Wrote:

Great to see. I think Joey B has really revitalized the interest in this team for many people. Probably more than anyone since Chad.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
oops...a near miss of a sprained ankled

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2021, 04:30 PM)pally Wrote: oops...a near miss of a sprained ankled

[Image: 200.gif]

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2021, 04:33 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: [Image: 200.gif]

And Bengals fan held their collective breaths.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Offense seems to be rebounding with big catches from Chase, Taylor and Tate;

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2021, 04:59 PM)pally Wrote:

Our fans who never watched him at LSU are going to love this kid’s physicality. He’s way more than a “shiny toy.”

Reply/Quote
Taylor has had a nice couple of days. He really wants that 6rh WR spot

Reply/Quote
good thread of updates.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2021/7/31/22603569/bengals-training-camp-live-blog-nfl-back-together-saturday-2021-network

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote