Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Camp updates, pictures?
(08-02-2021, 12:50 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:

The more guys practicing the better.  I hope al players trying to make the team get a shot to show their talents. That can't be done in the hot tub only.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2021, 12:56 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The more guys practicing the better.  I hope al players trying to make the team get a shot to show their talents. That can't be done in the hot tub only.

is the club turning into scientist with all these samples?
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2021, 01:18 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: is the club turning into scientist with all these samples?

Well, some days it does seem like this team is a 50+ year experiment..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2021, 01:18 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: is the club turning into scientist with all these samples?

n=2 ain't gonna cut it if we're looking for a normal distribution on a two-way t test.
Reply/Quote
Picture of Jackson on the sidelines, watching the 1st string:

[Image: Overfilled-cart-2.jpg]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
we have some receivers who will be doing "holding on to the ball drills" but good job on the defense

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

More like turning into a grocery store. Carpet salesman? 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2021, 05:10 PM)pally Wrote:

Pay the man!!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2021, 05:12 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Pay the man!!

I don't know. We might need to order Wendy's for Mike sometime this season. Probably safer to save the money and roll it over to next year.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(08-02-2021, 05:12 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Pay the man!!

Yes sir! That was a great play by Jessie!

Teach Chase to keep both hands on that ball and closer to his body. He even had 2 hands on the ball and Bates still ripped it 
away. Bates still has to improve on his tackling which I think he can still do so he could get even better. Pay him now before 
he becomes the premier Safety in the league.

(08-02-2021, 05:17 PM)pally Wrote:

Rock On
Reply/Quote
Rough day on offense.

Jay Morrison
@JayMorrisonATH

We thought the D looked good Friday. Today has been absolute destruction. O line getting owned, receivers dropping passes and fumbling, Burrow far from sharp.

And Germaine Pratt just picked Burrow and Reiff appeared to get dinged chasing him down. But Reiff is staying in.

Paul Dehner Jr.
@pauldehnerjr
#Bengals defense rightfully talking all kinds of trash as they have owned another practice.

Germaine Pratt puts exclamation point on a dominant day with a pick of Joe Burrow over the middle.

Lot of frustration showing on the offensive side. Long list of superlatives on D.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2021, 12:47 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Live in a world of pessimism if you want  Ninja , me now is the only time of the year we are tied for first place.

I can be optimistic and handle disappointment. It is a game and not a life and death situation. I am not naïve and know the Bengal history quite well.

I had bought into the hype (enough to look for youtube video's of him), then I came across this and thought oh, he's always been a training camp mvp.

Reply/Quote

injury news

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(08-02-2021, 06:13 PM)pally Wrote:

Looks like Burrow is trying not to overthrow those deep balls (which was what happened on most of his misses last year). Now he just needs to split the difference. The one to Tee was fine though.

Reply/Quote
I'm truly glad to see the defense wearing Chase out. This will help him quickly become accustomed to the fact he is in the NFL and not college anymore. Better it happens in camp than in game 1.
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2021, 05:39 PM)jj22 Wrote: Rough day on offense.

Jay Morrison
@JayMorrisonATH

We thought the D looked good Friday. Today has been absolute destruction. O line getting owned, receivers dropping passes and fumbling, Burrow far from sharp.

And Germaine Pratt just picked Burrow and Reiff appeared to get dinged chasing him down. But Reiff is staying in.

Paul Dehner Jr.
@pauldehnerjr
#Bengals defense rightfully talking all kinds of trash as they have owned another practice.

Germaine Pratt puts exclamation point on a dominant day with a pick of Joe Burrow over the middle.

Lot of frustration showing on the offensive side. Long list of superlatives on D.

If the Offense was just lighting up the D I would be more worried. I like hearing our Defense playing great. Cool
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2021, 09:01 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I'm truly glad to see the defense wearing Chase out. This will help him quickly become accustomed to the fact he is in the NFL and not college anymore. Better it happens in camp than in game 1.

true Hopefully the balls on the ground isnt an issue in the season

Says the D was owning the OL.... Do we know WHO that OL was?
Reply/Quote
Ben Baby
@Ben_Baby
Bengals rookie OL Jackson Carman said the experience of working his way back up the depth chart has taught him a few things, including taking care of his body.

Reply/Quote