Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Can We Win Out???
Yes, they are playing well now (mostly), but I expect the Bengals to get kicked in the pants at least once over the last part of the season. To me the most likely places are next week against the Browns (sorry) and/or up in Foxborough. Also, Tom Brady might do a "go out in a blaze of glory" thing. It's what makes football so interesting in a way.
Reply/Quote
We can definitely do it, I just don't think we will. Law of averages and such.....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Just stop anyone who doubts our team.. OF COURSE they're gonna win the rest of our games. There's no doubt so stop looking for reasons to piss your beds at night..  Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Possible? ABSOLUTELY. Likely? Ehhhh, probably not.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 09:52 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: 0.00   C'mon, get real. I know you know better than to think they can finish 6-0. The Browns own them so far and you've heard of the Bills, Chiefs, Ravens? If they split at 3-3 possibly 4-2 I would say that either would be a success.

You still rolling with 0.00% 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 09:36 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Six games remaining- 4 at Home and 2 on the Road.  

Let's face it, championship teams should win at home down the stretch. I know KC and Buffalo are tough but they come to our building. Our road games looked pretty formidable at the beginning of the season; now, not so much.  The Bucs and Pats are pretty damn pedestrian. Those are games we SHOULD have a real shot to win.  Win the remaining home games and beat two mediocre teams on the road and you finish 13-4. One slip up by the Chiefs (in addition to next week) and you get the #1 seed as well.

I know it's not likely, and I doubt it happens,  but it is well within the realm of possibility for a team that has championship aspirations.

From your perspective,  what are the odds that we win out in the regular season???

If we can beat the Stains and Bills, we can do it IMHO. These 2 teams are the only two that scare me at all, namely the Stains
as they have our number right now and have Watson back. This game coming up against the Stains will tell me a lot. We need to
beat these bastids, these guys are really pissing me off and I am sure Burrow and the team want this crap off their shoulders.
Reply/Quote
I think we just played the toughest game on the schedule and won.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 03:50 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I think we just played the toughest game on the schedule and won.

That is the interesting thing about our remaining schedule where a argument could be made on any of the 6 (now 5).
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 03:50 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I think we just played the toughest game on the schedule and won.

I agree, I think we finish with 12 wins. 
Reply/Quote
It wouldn’t surprise me, but I’m not expecting it. Anything less than 3 wins from here on out would be a surprise.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote

YEP.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 08:39 PM)M.W. Wrote: I agree, I think we finish with 12 wins. 

I think you're right.  (Hoping for 13, though.)
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 03:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You still rolling with 0.00% 

Yes, I am. KC down, that's one but 5 more? If they do manage to pull that off they would have to be favorites to go all the way. 
Reply/Quote
If Bengals win out... they would of beaten likely every team in the AFC Playoffs this season.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
4-1 would be gravy.

Can't go worse than 3-2.

11-6 at worst and I think they still squeeze into the playoffs as a wild card. But going through the entire playoffs as an away team sounds rough.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Only 2 teams concern me the rest of the way: Buffalo and Cleveland. Cleveland, though, with Watson starting I'm more confident we'll beat. Buffalo is definitely a preview of the AFCCG this year and while I believe we CAN beat the Bills, I don't know if we WILL beat them. Might come down to home field advantage.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Can They.... Yes... Will They Probably Not. but would be fun to watch
Reply/Quote
Buffalo just lost Von Miller for the season.... Buffalo game got a smidge better.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
The only thing stopping us is us.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2022, 02:34 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Buffalo just lost Von Miller for the season.... Buffalo game got a smidge better.

That is huge... Shocked
Reply/Quote