Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Can we cut #70 already. He is so worthlees
He is so bad. On the long TD run he was on the bench for his bad play again. Ugh what a waste
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 07:07 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: He is so bad. On the long TD run he was on the bench for his bad play again.  Ugh what a waste

They aren't going to cut a first round draft pick in his second season. Besides, he'll get better.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 07:11 PM)BengalRed Wrote: They aren't going to cut a first round draft pick in his second season. Besides, he'll get better.

At the very least, he can't get much worse.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
He'll get better and they aren't cutting him. He may be benched awhile and deserves to, but they're not cutting a 1st round pick. He could be traded for a 7th or UDFA pick.. I'm not sure that can be done, but I'm pretty sure plenty of fans would be in favor of it.
There you go ..trade him for an undrafted free agent to be named later . 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
He certainly hasn't been great yet, buthe he made 2 solid blocks on hills run in the first that almost went for a TD. It's really only his first year of play so I'm willing to give him a but of time before I'm ready to cut him...
Reply/Quote
I'm looking forward to seeing the Cedric Ogbuehi sucks Vine.
Reply/Quote
He was benched at end of game.

Agree with others though that it is not time to cut him yet.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
He's not going to get any better sitting on the bench.

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 07:07 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: He is so bad. On the long TD run he was on the bench for his bad play again.  Ugh what a waste
have him take dansby with him!

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 08:23 PM)grampahol Wrote: He'll get better and they aren't cutting him. He may be benched awhile and deserves to, but they're not cutting a 1st round pick. He could be traded for a 7th or UDFA pick.. I'm not sure that can be done, but I'm pretty sure plenty of fans would be in favor of it.
There you go ..trade him for an undrafted free agent to be named later . 

Ced Og and Dansby should just go bowling. They are both taking up valuable $$$ and space on the team bus.
Reply/Quote
As others have mentioned we are going to give him more time to get used to being a lineman in the NFL due to his draft spot. Good to see they're willing to bench him until he improves though.
Reply/Quote
I'm unhappy with the guy, but in no way think he should be cut. If he continues to be a liability, I'm not opposed to benching him and hoping he can benefit from another semi-redshirt year. Maybe he could add some bulk to his frame in the offseason. Even a position switch would be better than flushing a first round pick down the toilet. If the light doesn't go on for either Ogbuehi or Fisher, then that 2015 draft is going to look like a steaming pile of feces.
Reply/Quote
WTH is worthlees?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 08:50 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He's not going to get any better sitting on the bench.

He looks like he isn't going to get any better playing, either.

At least not until the guru gives him some pointers after the season.

Honestly it looks like the kid is lacking NFL caliber strength.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 10:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: WTH is worthlees?

Tits on a bull,  grammer police on a forum,  ice machine in siberia,  #70 playing right tackle .   All our worthless.   He looks soft, looks weak and overpowered looks likes he doesnt belong in the NFL.   Worthless.  
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 11:02 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: He looks like he isn't going to get any better playing, either.

At least not until the guru gives him some pointers after the season.

Honestly it looks like the kid is lacking NFL caliber strength.

Ha. Keep making stuff up. This is the NFL. No such thing as strength and conditioning coaches. There is no time for these guys to work on technique or strength. Guys like Zeitler, Fisher, Ogbuehi are working on rookie contracts. They have to work part time at Burger King to feed their families. I mean we could complain if for instance the Steelers were taking 230lbs TEs and turning them in to starting caliber NFL LTs. But that is stuff of fiction, NFL teams dont even have gyms. We just need the piano man Alexander to refine the 5 yard drop into Andys lap he has taught Ogbuehi.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully him and Fisher figure it out if not the future of the oline looks bleak. I think he's still young/ inexperienced and has time to grow. Next draft we need to address both sides of the lines, you win and lose games in the trenches. I know this sounds crazy but I wouldn't be oppsed to drafting a tackle early that can play guard. If Zetiler walks next year we can plug in the draft pick at guard and if Ced or Fisher struggles or both we have insurance at tackle ,best case scenario Ced , Fisher and the pick workout And we keep Dalton upright / run the ball well and have great oline play.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 08:50 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He's not going to get any better sitting on the bench.

But the team might.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
Micheal Johnson looks washed up to me also
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 11:50 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Micheal Johnson looks washed up to me also

Agreed no pass rush and he was awful against the option he didn't tackle the running back or the quaterback just froze in between them. DE should be a top priority in next years draft , Dunlap needs a running mate to rush the qb especially since Atkins has disappeared this year.
Reply/Quote