Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cappa in a Scooter
(01-08-2023, 07:53 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: LAY OFF ME I’M STARVING

My age starting to show! Im glad someone else remembers!
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:59 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Just my like gf saying she’s not hungry when  I order food. Take it with a grain of salt. :)

it's a girls way of saying you need to go on a diet. 
The smart move is just order her something, then no matter what, you'll be full and if she complains, don't say cause you always eat some of my dam food, say 
i felt bad eating in front of you when you don't have anything to eat.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
For what it’s worth Max Scharping played very well in Alex Cappa’s place this afternoon. I watched carefully and Scharping, while not as talented as Cappa, did an admirable job.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:51 PM)Sled21 Wrote: SMH
Agreed. Just let the old days go. 
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 10:36 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: For what it’s worth Max Scharping played very well in Alex Cappa’s place this afternoon.  I watched carefully and Scharping, while not as talented as Cappa, did an admirable job.

A couple posters wanted to waive Sharping to sign an OT when Collins got hurt. This is why that would have been manifestly stupid. 
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 08:14 PM)michaelsean Wrote: And what I am saying is it looked more like him saying he would be good to go. It didn’t look like the typical thumbs up I’ll walk again signal. I could be completely wrong I’m just saying I took that one differently.

How could Cappa know he is good to go on the cart on the way to the locker room? He can't walk and no scans have been done yet. 

You may end up being right, but the conclusion you are drawing makes no sense. 
Reply/Quote
prayers for cappa. we need him
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 11:18 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: How could Cappa know he is good to go on the cart on the way to the locker room? He can't walk and no scans have been done yet. 

You may end up being right, but the conclusion you are drawing makes no sense. 

Man I don’t know. I’m not trying to predict anything. Maybe he didn’t want to put any weight on it unnecessarily.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:50 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Can’t trust this team with injuries. I’m expecting the worst

Yep, probably rolling to hospital to get an amputation.  Ninja

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 11:25 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yep, probably rolling to hospital to get an amputation.  Ninja

his penis too Ninja
Reply/Quote
He’s done for season per writeup on mother page.

Scharping set to start postseason. Big blow as the right side has been lost at a key point in the season.

Karras sounds determined to have him ready to go.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 06:55 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Cappa mouthed that he will be ok.  Of course players often say that.

Cappa played on a broken leg in a game the guy is tough as they come. Let's hope for a speedy recovery 1 or 2 games.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 11:21 PM)Leon Wrote: prayers for cappa. we need him

Need more of this in this thread and less arguing about injury speculation. 
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 12:39 AM)BengalsBong Wrote: Need more of this in this thread and less arguing about injury speculation. 

Hobson confirmed he's out.

Cappa had his ankle rolled in the pocket late in the third quarter and the talk around his locker was he was out for the rest of the playoffs. But when he rolled by on a scooter, he was asked how he was doing and he smiled said, "Great. We just won the division."
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 12:45 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: Hobson confirmed he's out.

Cappa had his ankle rolled in the pocket late in the third quarter and the talk around his locker was he was out for the rest of the playoffs. But when he rolled by on a scooter, he was asked how he was doing and he smiled said, "Great. We just won the division."

talk round his locker? what does that even mean? 
Reply/Quote

That’s a broad stroke of the brush. I mean I wouldn’t be surprised if he is right, but what talk? Players, or media? Cappa himself?
Reply/Quote

Where did anyone say he is out? I haven't seen a word confirming this. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 07:06 PM)pally Wrote: Just because WE don't get all the information doesn't mean the player and team are kept in the dark about the status of an injury. What Zac says may not always mesh with what the team doctors think...especially this time of year

However, the media is reporting that Alex seems to be in a good mood, that he is posing for the team pictures and smoking cigars with everybody. I doubt he would be in a good mood if he got season-ending news. Ankle injuries for these big guys often look worse because their limps are so pronounced due to their height and weight

I'm thinking it's a high ankle sprain at worst. Yet and still that'd have him out til around the Super Bowl at least. This is exactly what we didn't want to happen with the nonsense that occurred this week. We didn't have the luxury of sitting a Mark Andrews for the hell of it.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 01:00 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Where did anyone say he is out? I haven't seen a word confirming this. 

All I see is “there was talk around his locker that he was out for the rest of the playoffs.”
Reply/Quote
We will know Cappa’s status in the coming weeks. Meanwhile let’s hope Karras gets big Max up to speed quickly. Hopeful he can get the job done, don’t want to see much of Carmen.
Reply/Quote