Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Carman at LT
(01-16-2023, 07:28 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: of course Zac said differently lmfao what else would he say!??

why would burrow or zac criticize Carman. Just...why? no coach is ever gonna call one of their players terrible lmao

you're a funny dude

Did you catch Carman in bed with your old lady or something, because your rants seem personal....???
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 10:09 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Did you catch Carman in bed with your old lady or something, because your rants seem personal....???

this is what you or someone else said when I was explaining how hurst is better than uzomah

so what other tired response you got?
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 10:14 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: this is what you or someone else said when I was explaining how hurst is better than uzomah

Why would someone ask if your wife slept with Carman when you were explaining how hurst is better than uzomah?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 10:14 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: this is what you or someone else said when I was explaining how hurst is better than uzomah

Not me, I think Hurst IS better than Uzomah. But you disdain for Carman is over the top
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 10:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Why would someone ask if your wife slept with Carman when you were explaining how hurst is better than uzomah?

you know I think I was drunk..
Reply/Quote
Well BFine i hope Carmine will be JustFine.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
Short sample, but the iffy hold not being called would sway the general opinion here.

So if Jonah and Cappa are out, is Smith even the 3rd tackle or does Prince come up and leap him?
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 10:30 PM)SladeX Wrote: Well BFine i hope Carmine will be JustFine.
cfine79 ?

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 10:47 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: cfine79 ?

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk

Well after the news of him and MS Booth, I think we'll roll with cfine 69..AmIRight
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 12:15 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: CARMAN. 

CAR-MAN. 

Carman. 

Who cares! It is like you are looking to find something to ***** about. Go watch the espn spelling bee reruns.
Reply/Quote
I can't stop thinking that we should grab Fred Johnson off of Philadelphia's PS. I'd rotate him at Right Tackle with Adeniji against Buffalo. While I'd expect he'd be better at run blocking than pass pro he might still be good enough at the latter to be an upgrade. He has one more year of experience, is 3 inches taller and 11 pounds heavier than Adeniji. In other words, he is a big dude to get around.

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 10:31 AM)BoomerFan Wrote: I can't stop thinking that we should grab Fred Johnson off of Philadelphia's PS. I'd rotate him at Right Tackle with Adeniji against Buffalo. While I'd expect he'd be better at run blocking than pass pro he might still be good enough at the latter to be an upgrade. He has one more year of experience, is 3 inches taller and 11 pounds heavier than Adeniji. In other words, he is a a big dude to get around.

He doesn't know the playbook. 
Reply/Quote
You could notice Carman's anchor outside. Dude was difficult to push back.
His struggles will be with his lack of good athleticism to handle the faster guys.
Not nearly as bad as some probably thought he'd be, especially having to come in with so little reps at LT this season.
Hopefully this makeshift line now with a majority of backups doesn't doom the team.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 12:45 AM)WhodeyRay Wrote: Who cares! It is like you are looking to find something to ***** about. Go watch the espn spelling bee reruns.

needless debates on spelling, lets create a thread for those that want to vent instead of discussing the actual thread.. hmm
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 11:15 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: needless debates on spelling, lets create a thread for those that want to vent instead of discussing the actual thread.. hmm

Or, maybe show our players a little respect and spell their names correctly. It's not like spelling CARMAN is like spelling Whosyourmama....
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 10:56 AM)ochocincos Wrote: You could notice Carman's anchor outside. Dude was difficult to push back.
His struggles will be with his lack of good athleticism to handle the faster guys.
Not nearly as bad as some probably thought he'd be, especially having to come in with so little reps at LT this season.
Hopefully this makeshift line now with a majority of backups doesn't doom the team.

Scharping does have a good amount of starting experience and Adeniji has starts under his belt.. only Carman is really green... Burrow is getting the ball out faster (ie Dalton with bad lines) plus he is better and we have the best trio of WRs in the NFL and hurst is playing well so I think we are in a better place than we were last year at this time on the line and we made it to the SB last year so we can overcome. 
Reply/Quote
Never underestimate a person/player getting a second chance. Personally I think Carman’s issues were between the ears. Look the guy started at LT for several years at Clemson. Did he never feel comfortable at guard? When he struggled and faced adversity did he shut down? Oh there was some laziness. I know the coaches felt that way. But he’s lost weight. It’ll be an interesting watch.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 11:53 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Never underestimate a person/player getting a second chance. Personally I think Carman’s issues were between the ears. Look the guy started at LT for several years at Clemson. Did he never feel comfortable at guard? When he struggled and faced adversity did he shut down? Oh there was some laziness. I know the coaches felt that way. But he’s lost weight. It’ll be an interesting watch.

does not hurt that one of the best  pass rushers in the game is out in Von Miller...:)
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 07:17 PM)Frank Booth Wrote:  Im done being grouchy

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611182643becf26a48779...y.gif&ct=g]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 07:07 PM)bengaloo Wrote: I kind of think he looked better than Jonah against the Ravens. He definitely didnt look worse. His jersey not being tucked in was a really dumb look but oh well. He didnt do nearly as bad as he did when he tried to play G. I am over drafting OLmen with the plan to change positions. I hope the Bengals never ever do that again because it backfires on us almost every time.

Very good observation!
Reply/Quote