Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chargers @ Bengals predictions
17-13 Bengals......
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 05:14 PM)jj22 Wrote: I hate to be a downer, but if we don't pressure Rivers, he's likely to give the D fits.

even with being dead last in sacks last year we were #1 against pass TDs till like week 16/17
Reply/Quote
Rivers has thrown 9 picks over his last 4 starting games.. I see that trend continuing as we pick him off 2 times, sack him 5 times and on offense we put up 150 yards rushing and 250 yards passing to win 28-14 over the Bolts
Reply/Quote
We get them back for the 2013 season play-off game in Cincinnati.....Rivers is tough, much better than those Raiders QBs. ....Still, Bengals have been winning a lot in THE JUNGLE.....Bengals defend their house in the home opener.....I don't have a score, but Bengals start 2-0 on the season as some teams start 0-2 and already slipping out of play-off picture. ....GO BENGALS !!!!
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure about what I think will happen just yet, but here's what I hope happens.

56-55 Bengals win.

Keenan Allen goes off with 6 receiving TDs and 30 receptions.

Sounds good to me!
Reply/Quote
Bengals 27
Chargers 10

I like the boys at home always.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 20 - 17
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 08:05 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I'm not sure about what I think will happen just yet, but here's what I hope happens.

56-55 Bengals win.

Keenan Allen goes off with 6 receiving TDs and 30 receptions.

Sounds good to me!

You must have him on a Fantasy Team.....I'm not into that stuff, and I hope Allen doesn't do jack against our Bengals. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 08:14 PM)kevin Wrote: You must have him on a Fantasy Team.....I'm not into that stuff, and I hope Allen doesn't do jack against our Bengals. 

There was a big discussion on the local sports radio about the difference between generations.

Let's say the Bengals are playing the Patriots and we're up by 5 points. Pats have the ball on the 10. Last play of the game. You have Gronkowski on your fantasy team and he's the only guy left to play in your matchup and a TD from him wins your week of fantasy. What do you want to happen?

They claimed the older generation of football fan would want to see a defensive stop while the younger generation roots for their fantasy team.

Honestly, if you asked me that question with truth serum, I'm going to tell you that I want to see Gronk spiking that ball so hard after he scores that it explodes on impact.

That's obviously talking about money leagues by the way. Not many people are going to root against their favorite team for a meaningless game with nothing on the line.
Reply/Quote
27 Bengals
17 Chargers

Hill runs wild with 150 and 2 tds
Reply/Quote
63-0 bengals who dey
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 08:22 PM)djs7685 Wrote: There was a big discussion on the local sports radio about the difference between generations.

Let's say the Bengals are playing the Patriots and we're up by 5 points. Pats have the ball on the 10. Last play of the game. You have Gronkowski on your fantasy team and he's the only guy left to play in your matchup and a TD from him wins your week of fantasy. What do you want to happen?

They claimed the older generation of football fan would want to see a defensive stop while the younger generation roots for their fantasy team.

Honestly, if you asked me that question with truth serum, I'm going to tell you that I want to see Gronk spiking that ball so hard after he scores that it explodes on impact.

That's obviously talking about money leagues by the way. Not many people are going to root against their favorite team for a meaningless game with nothing on the line.

I would rather lose every fantasy game of the year than have the Bengals lose a single game.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
30-27

This team will struggle a bit more against a good offense like the Chargers than they did the Raiders with a backup QB.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 08:35 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I would rather lose every fantasy game of the year than have the Bengals lose a single game.

Depends on how much money is on each game lol

I love the Bengals, but money happens to be one of the few things I love more. You can basically call me Mike Brown!
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 08:22 PM)djs7685 Wrote: There was a big discussion on the local sports radio about the difference between generations.

Idk I think that I would rather see the Bengals win, unless it was like a $1k swing. I do play draftkings but I rarely ever pick any of the opposing teams player unless its a lock.
Reply/Quote
Bengals score 6 tds and win 40 - 9.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Bengals - 30
Cell phone companions - 20

Revenge for playoff loss. They haven't forgot, and neither have I.
Reply/Quote

If it came down to a situation like that, how in the hell are you choosing to go against the Bengals? If you're that desperate for money, maybe stop playing fantasy football.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 10:19 PM)Killachubs Wrote: If it came down to a situation like that, how in the hell are you choosing to go against the Bengals? If you're that desperate for money, maybe stop playing fantasy football.

Not desperate for money at all.

The Bengals winning football games does almost nothing to impact my life. Honestly, I love the team and I spend way too much time discussing them, but what does a Bengals win do for me past getting to be happy for a few minutes for a bunch of guys that I'll never personally know?

I don't know, I think the people choosing a football team winning over actual money seem more insane in this scenario.

I may be a "bad fan" for saying this, but I'm dead serious when I say that I don't really understand how a Bengals win could be more impactful to someone's life than money. That's crazy to me.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 10:31 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Not desperate for money at all.

The Bengals winning football games does almost nothing to impact my life. Honestly, I love the team and I spend way too much time discussing them, but what does a Bengals win do for me past getting to be happy for a few minutes for a bunch of guys that I'll never personally know?

I don't know, I think the people choosing a football team winning over actual money seem more insane in this scenario.

I may be a "bad fan" for saying this, but I'm dead serious when I say that I don't really understand how a Bengals win could be more impactful to someone's life than money. That's crazy to me.

By the way, Bengals 34, Colts 27

Did you ever buy a ticket to a game?  We are guaranteed to lose money with only a hope that the Bengals win.

Would it make more sense to make a small bet against them, and have at something to be happy about win or lose?
Reply/Quote